Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should be treated like shyt

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wasn’t gonna respond because I thought the thread title was stupid. But I got bored while eating so I decided what the hell. Now that I read it, I get where you’re coming from, especially having an encounter where I had to threaten my sister after she told my mom to kill herself (amongst many other things). Now it’s not that I would actually do it, not over just words anyway, but I definitely know that if push came to shove and she decided to harm my mother or father, I would have no qualms smashing her and destroying her life. It’s only if things got real serious though. I did give her quite the scare just now and even scared my mother even though I was defending her against that ungrateful spawn of the devil I have to call my sister...

With that being said, I have to tell you OP that you are explaining all of this stuff wrong. It’s it that you should be a price of **** to them, it’s that you should be ABLE to be a piece of **** if need be. cola had a good post on this actually:
A 20 percent man is capable of murder to protect his loved ones.
Just because you are able to doesn’t mean you always do it. It’s just when **** goes down, you gotta be able to do what needs to be done. Yet also having the strength of self-control to not do it if there is a better course of action.

It is about your ABILITY, not whether you actually do it or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Much respect my man, but that shyt is dream world advice.

Women like strength and sex appeal. These bitches don't want good guys until they're old and used up. Good guys get @sshole's leftovers in most cases.

My friend is a good guy and has a dime girlfriend. The bytch is hot, I'll admit. But he's totally bitched in the relationship and gets disrespected. The bytch disrespects him right in front of me. Good guy my ass. I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right. That's how you do it.
It's not about being good vs. a$$hole, it's about being strong vs. weak.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All about your presentation. In these videos, Bill Gates talked about killing people and is applauded for it:
Gotta know how to talk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to like all those @ssholes, jerks and those seemingly bad mouthed dudes here. The misfits or the misunderstood if you like.

There's much potential in them. There's that fighting spirit and bravery to spar. It goes on to show that they have backbones to begin with.

@MidnightCity latest post just nailed it. Clever bugger that he is, he has combined all whats written here into a few sentences and basically said the truth.

And the truth is; to be an effective and attractive man that women desire is a man who is both an angel and a demon, a prince and a caveman. A man who depending on his situation can call upon his inner strengths to deal effectively in any given situation.

Such a man might be called a jerk, an @sshole, a good man, etc it does not matter.

Because this is the definition of a manly man. This is what every men here should aspire to be.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Being "more of a dik", would be translated to her brain that you are higher value because you are not afraid of losing her and have options, even if you dont.

Its a fine line though, as to what some would consider being a dik or not to a girl, use some social awareness cmon.

I live in a very small country with many thousand more men in the fertile age group 20-39. Right now in my area theres about 14000 women and 14500 guys in the 20-39 bracket. Thats 500 single guys adding to an already tough competiton where women go for the top notch and out of their league till their like 30, or the scrub that remains, single moms and such. Not only that, the women 30-39 are probably taken and want men older than themselves. That means its pretty damn fierce out here, and most guys are beta. Im gonna try to be more of a dik and see how they mistake it for confidence, fake it till you make it lol
You'll keep covering ur tracts, those women will keep believing because she wants too, because she needs too. That's why you exist in this phase at your life, it's ur job in ur current mindset, to take advantage of that - people's desire 2 believe, to trust.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO being more of a dik attracts a woman who wants to change you, correct you, mold you. She wants to make you believe that the world isnt such a horrible place, that the world can be safe, by showing you that you can be loved and cared for.

First problem with this is that she's going into "whatever" the relationship is with the mindset of changing you. No bueno.

Second problem is, that she has a degree of low value for herself, thinking that she deserves to be treated like shyt while she is attempting to change you. That it's okay to put up with it, for awhile.

Third problem is the idea that she will put up with it for awhile. By attracting a woman via being an arsehole, you are guaranteeing that the relationship (however you define it) is temporary.

Last, and probably biggest, problem with attracting a woman by treating her like shyt is that some of these types of women WANT to do battle. You confront them, it may be okay for awhile. They may give you a pass as they try to change you, but eventually they will be right in your face. then, some of them wont give you a pass. they'll use 'tough love' They will get in your face right back. The situation could estimate domestically.

Make the best decision for yourself.

Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me how treating them like sh1t has gotten you laid. Use specific examples.

This is not a rhetorical question.
Shows fearlessness which is hot to these bitches. Indicates an abundance mentality which is hot to women too.

I just gave you guys the keys to the car, now go drive that shyt. Stop over analyzing this shyt and start checking these bitches.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Third problem is the idea that she will put up with it for awhile. By attracting a woman via being an arsehole, you are guaranteeing that the relationship (however you define it) is temporary.
Scarcity mindset.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
The relationship being 99% likely not to last has nothing to do with how many chicks you have/can get.
Don't matter.

And you pulled that 99% number right out of your ass. Lots of these relationships last because the bytch actually has respect for the man.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't matter.

And you pulled that 99% number right out of your ass. Lots of these relationships last because the bytch actually has respect for the man.
Yes, yes I did pull that number out of my ass. Just like you pulled that 2% out of yours. & yeah, the "bytch" definitely has respect for the man. lmao I love it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating women like schit and not caring has got me more pu$$y than treating them good ever has. And by AJ84's numbers that should work on 98% of women out there. ;) So if a pipeline of pu$$y is what you are after, why wouldn't you do this?

I don't desire to be a dihk, azzhole, womanizer, player, selfish, cheater, manipulator, user, manwh0re, but I know how effective it is.

The one who cares the least wins...........that's what this is all about. Spidah's message just doesn't have a pretty bow wrapped around it so the snowflakes can comprehend. Midnight picked up on it. No different than what PoonKing had to say either. Its not fit for public consumption unless it's politically correct and comes in a pretty package.

In today's world, we've taken away all of the sanctions to keep women in check, you don't win with women by playing by the rules they want you to follow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Treating women like schit and not caring has got me more pu$$y than treating them good ever has. And by AJ84's numbers that should work on 98% of women out there. So if a pipeline of pu$$y is what you are after, why wouldn't you do this?

Please tell me why this is? I don't desire to be a dihk, azzhole, selfish, cheater, manipulator, manwh0re, but I know how effective it is.

The one who cares the least wins...........that's what this is all about. Spidah's message just doesn't have a pretty bow wrapped around it so the snowflakes can comprehend. Midnight picked up on it. No different than what PoonKing had to say either. Its not fit for public consumption unless it's politically correct and comes in a pretty package.

In today's world, we've taken away all of the sanctions to keep women in check, you don't win with women by playing by the rules.
Give SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of when you treated a girl like sh1t and it led to you having sex with her.

Reaction score
Shows fearlessness which is hot to these bitches. Indicates an abundance mentality which is hot to women too.

I just gave you guys the keys to the car, now go drive that shyt. Stop over analyzing this shyt and start checking these bitches.
Give SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of when you treated a girl like sh1t and it led to you having sex with her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice I've dated girls that after a night of they drinking started drama on the way home. They refused to shut up after multiple warnings so I dumped them on the side of the road. You think these girls never spoke to me again????? Hell no, both of them had more respect for me after that. It was tough love. I hated to do it, but it was a last resort and I made sure they had their phone. Its against the law to hit one, but not against the law to dump one on the side of the road! Don't forget that there is always a better way! :D

Another girl I was at the lake with. She started drama and threw my phone in the lake. I loaded up and left with out her. She had to pay a taxi driver $175 to get back to my house. She spilled her guts out to the taxi driver of how much I meant to her and how sorry she was. We had some hot make up sechs that night.

I've got another that I rarely take out anymore. I text but I don't ever call her and she despises me for it. She loves me. The only time I see her is when I want some sex and can't get it anywhere else. Rarely will she turn me down. But afterwards I get all sorts of hate for it. I have little respect for her so I don't worry about her feelings.

Reaction score
Twice I've dated girls that after a night of they drinking started drama on the way home. They refused to shut up after multiple warnings so I dumped them on the side of the road. You think these girls never spoke to me again????? Hell no, both of them had more respect for me after that. It was tough love. I hated to do it, but it was a last resort and I made sure they had their phone. Its against the law to hit one, but not against the law to dump one on the side of the road! Don't forget that there is always a better way! :D

Another girl I was at the lake with. She started drama and threw my phone in the lake. I loaded up and left with out her. She had to pay a taxi driver $175 to get back to my house. She spilled her guts out to the taxi driver of how much I meant to her and how sorry she was. We had some hot make up sechs that night.

I've got another that I rarely take out anymore. I text but I don't ever call her and she despises me for it. She loves me. The only time I see her is when I want some sex and can't get it anywhere else. Rarely will she turn me down. But afterwards I get all sorts of hate for it. I have little respect for her so I don't worry about her feelings.
What gets them interested in you in the first place?