Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should be treated like shyt

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha male is someone who laughs at difficult situations, doesnt get into emotional rollercoasters, because he is emotionally stable.

When you need emotional manipulation tricks youre beta by default. Pure feminine energy.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha.. listen up guys. If I'm doing something and the shyt is working for me, why would I change because a bunch of butt-hurt beta males and women don't like it?

Motherfukers I ain't changing shyt. I said my piece and that's the way it is. You can argue until you're blue in the face if you want.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Can you answer these questions:

1. Tell me what they did to deserve being treated like sh1t.
Being a bytch or any kind of shyt test.

2. How to treat them like sh1t without ending up in jail or with restraining order? You must have something that they want or need? But in the 3rd-wave-feminist society, what do you have that they want/need? What possible power could you have over them except to happen to find a girl in a difficult financial circumstance?
Lie, cheat, flake, ghost, ignore.

I'm telling you the shyt works. You got women playing by one set of rules and soft ass beta males always trying to be heroes and be "nice" to women. Beta males are flat out afraid of women and can never be mean to them. They'll insult and shame other men before they check a bytch. They'll even fight other men physically before they check a bytch.

Its the pedestal man. Most of the guys in this thread still put women on pedestal and can't be mean to a woman no matter what she does. Weak ass betas.

3. What will "treating them like sh1t" accomplish? Except to say "move to the next one" and the process just repeats itself.
Giving the bytch what she deserves. Teaching her she cant just act like a bytch and have things go her way.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Scarcity mentality
Please.

We got 3.5 billion women on earth. Ain't no scarcity.

There might be a scarcity of women in the west who act right. That's why guys need to check these bitches and treat them like shyt until they recognize.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nice guy has no prayer against the @sshole.

The @sshole has no prayer against the good guy.

Women want good guys not @ssholes. They settle for @ssholes because the world is filled with nice guys that they cant stand.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treat poop like poop... treat gold like gold.

Doesn't take a genius to flush sh!t down the toilet.

You will know how to treat them after the screening process.

You are screening, right?

No?

You know, orbiters don't screen, either!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Women want good guys not @ssholes. They settle for @ssholes because the world is filled with nice guys that they cant stand.
Women just plain don't want pvssies aka Mr. Nice guy. I don't even want to be near Mr. Nice guy, all the moaning and b1tching makes me sick to the stomach.

That leaves @ssholes, liars, cheats, bast@rds, Jerks, bad boys, brave men, and a whole bunch of courageous men who knows how to get what they want which includes women.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
he does have some very good points that I am in agreement.
Possibly. I don't disagree with you entirely.

Let's look at the positive of his post and discuss that.
It's an open forum. I'll take whatever angle I choose.

I call this poster out on his inconsistencies. This a fake azz gangster alpha. He's read a book and it's pumped up his ego and now he's living in an ego state of delusion. How do we this? look for the inconsistencies in what people write/say. I'll not go through everything, I'll give one example....
He calls people "butt hurt betas....." yet when he receives feedback he comes back with "y'all wanna stop with the shaming language....it's feminine" (or some ****e like that). You see the hypocrisy/inconsistency?

This angle interests me. It's never anything personal. I see ego delusion here. Unless we untangle ego delusion we can't ever be free.

Going back to the point of the thread and your point that he has some good points. Ok I'm willing to be open minded....can we have some real life examples of how this "tactic" or "system" has worked for the op (define "worked": gained the exacted results that the op so desired/was superior to other ways that failed before). All I'm hearing is a lot of hot air.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
treat poop like poop... treat gold like gold.

Doesn't take a genius to flush sh!t down the toilet.

You will know how to treat them after the screening process.

You are screening, right?

No?

You know, orbiters don't screen, either!
I know how to handle all kinds of bitches.

Best believe women who don't get with my program get dropped. But I'm not going to throw easy pussie away because a bytch isn't wife material.

You just gotta know how to handle all kinds of bitches and most beta males can't fathom that.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score

Gotta disagree with that.

Women are not all the same. They go for different types of guys.

True most women can't get the alpha male because the alpha male has an abundance mentality. Only the beta male has a scarcity mentality enough to settle for one woman.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta disagree with that.

Women are not all the same. They go for different types of guys.

True most women can't get the alpha male because the alpha male has an abundance mentality. Only the beta male has a scarcity mentality enough to settle for one woman.
That's because the good guy won't allow them to treat him in this manner in the first place, so they likely never have been with one or for that matter could end up with one.

If you find a woman who prefers and @sshole to a good guy my advice would be to run away very quickly.

Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
That's because the good guy won't allow them to treat him in this manner in the first place, so they likely never have been with one or for that matter could end up with one.

If you find a woman who prefers and @sshole to a good guy my advice would be to run away very quickly.
Much respect my man, but that shyt is dream world advice.

Women like strength and sex appeal. These bitches don't want good guys until they're old and used up. Good guys get @sshole's leftovers in most cases.

My friend is a good guy and has a dime girlfriend. The bytch is hot, I'll admit. But he's totally bitched in the relationship and gets disrespected. The bytch disrespects him right in front of me. Good guy my ass. I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right. That's how you do it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right.
The key element in this sentences is the conditional clause. What you (hypothetically) would do if you were in this situation with a "dime".

But you ain't. So you can't.

Your beta jealousy reveals your beta nature.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
The key element in this sentences is the conditional clause. What you (hypothetically) would do if you were in this situation with a "dime".

But you ain't. So you can't.

Your beta jealousy reveals your beta nature.
You would rather shame your fellow man than put a trifling bytch in her place.

That tells me everything I need to know about you my man.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You would rather shame your fellow man than put a trifling bytch in her place.
Surely you cannot be this dumb, my friend. What you are accusing me of doing is precisely what you are being called out on.....this is the textbook definition of projection.

That tells me everything I need to know about you my man.
Ego protection.

What are you trying to compensate is a question one would ponder here.

Believe me, I'm sure we agree more than you'd think when it comes to men leading/domination etc I'm sure we are on the
same page (that's an olive branch).

But let's remove the disingeneous nature of the ego and be honest, at least with ourselves.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much respect my man, but that shyt is dream world advice.

Women like strength and sex appeal. These bitches don't want good guys until they're old and used up. Good guys get @sshole's leftovers in most cases.

My friend is a good guy and has a dime girlfriend. The bytch is hot, I'll admit. But he's totally bitched in the relationship and gets disrespected. The bytch disrespects him right in front of me. Good guy my ass. I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right. That's how you do it.
That isn't a good guy. That is a nice guy.

Good guys walk away from chicks like that without blinking twice.

Good guys treat women well if they deserve to be treated well and walk away from women who dont deserve to be treated well. They speak their mind, do what they want and will not hesitate to call a chick out for any reason.

I think you are confusing the two.

http://www.innergladiator.com/nice-guys

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "more of a dik", would be translated to her brain that you are higher value because you are not afraid of losing her and have options, even if you dont.

Its a fine line though, as to what some would consider being a dik or not to a girl, use some social awareness cmon.

I live in a very small country with many thousand more men in the fertile age group 20-39. Right now in my area theres about 14000 women and 14500 guys in the 20-39 bracket. Thats 500 single guys adding to an already tough competiton where women go for the top notch and out of their league till their like 30, or the scrub that remains, single moms and such. Not only that, the women 30-39 are probably taken and want men older than themselves. That means its pretty damn fierce out here, and most guys are beta. Im gonna try to be more of a dik and see how they mistake it for confidence, fake it till you make it lol