Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should be treated like shyt

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are large chunk of women are low quality my man. But they still have vaginas.

I'm not going to stay celibate just to fuk the 2% of good women that exist. That shyt doesn't even make sense.
Scarcity mentality

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've giving you the tricks to the game my man.
Keep 'em bruh. I acted the same way at one time and did pretty well then too, but that was also in my teens and early 20's. Talking a little chit here and there is fine, but living by these words shows inexperience. Stop taking these rap videos so serious. Sure, there's a certain type of woman you can get away with this chit with, but they're bottom of the barrel, bruh. You are drinking from the well, when you should be shooting for top shelf.
You're so manipulated that you would rather shame your fellow man trying to help you than put a bytch in check.
Again, I seek out women that already have their own chit in check. If she needs growth and perspective, I provide that, so long as she is willing to accept it. I rarely eat the fruit of sick trees my friend. There's no nourishment in them.
This is why most women think men are stupid.
Nooo... This is exactly the chit why most women think men are stupid, which isn't true either. They just think you are stupid. Look, I know you're not a total r3tard, because you can type complete, coherent sentences, but at some point you should stop acting like one.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Spidahs advice is actually good, specially for beginners. Why? Most of us are WAAAY too kind to women already, so just by even thinking we adopted this "alfa" advice we might actually trick a woman to think we have self respect.
No, good advice for beginners would be to tell these men to gain some self respect and a willingness to walk. We all know exactly what happens, when you trick women into thinking you have self respect and she finds out you are a spineless man with no principle. You end up with stupid fvcking posts like this one or worse, the whine post of how young spider suspects some Chad is running pipe in all of his girls holes.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, good advice for beginners would be to tell these men to gain some self respect and a willingness to walk. We all know exactly what happens, when you trick women into thinking you have self respect and she finds out you are a spineless man with no principle. You end up with stupid fvcking posts like this one or worse, the whine post of how young spider suspects some Chad is running pipe in all of his girls holes.
It's unfortunate but when many guys start off, they typically go from a "nice guy" extreme to a "scummy douche" extreme. But that's okay. If done right and after everything is all said and done, ideally an equilibrium mindset is achieved. Op has obviously not reached that point yet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Keep 'em bruh. I acted the same way at one time and did pretty well then too, but that was also in my teens and early 20's. Talking a little chit here and there is fine, but living by these words shows inexperience. Stop taking these rap videos so serious. Sure, there's a certain type of woman you can get away with this chit with, but they're bottom of the barrel, bruh. You are drinking from the well, when you should be shooting for top shelf.

Again, I seek out women that already have their own chit in check. If she needs growth and perspective, I provide that, so long as she is willing to accept it. I rarely eat the fruit of sick trees my friend. There's no nourishment in them.

Nooo... This is exactly the chit why most women think men are stupid, which isn't true either. They just think you are stupid. Look, I know you're not a total r3tard, because you can type complete, coherent sentences, but at some point you should stop acting like one.
@Macaframalama got it right.

No offence @Spidah , ur tactics is normally used during a person's teenage years. It's juveniles play book. Some of us know, we've been there, done that and moved on.

U gotta up ur game.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice for beginners is to teach them not to pedestalyze women. To teach them to figure themselves out, what they want and what they are looking for in a woman, and give them the self esteem to WALK AWAY from bvllchit, head held high and feeling PROUD of their standards.

This is actually the role of parents et al, but our parents tend to fail us when it comes to relationships.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You figured that out by yourself, get confidence? How the hell isnt that blatantly obvious? There is a billion posts about improving yourself and most of us know exactly what to do, but we havent internalized it because it takes a lot of practice depending on where you started from and how fuked u are from childhood etc.

Im a hardchase newbie, was a virgin til 26. Has since gone through an evolution most would never believe was possible where I came from. This advice is alright to me, which I interpret the way I see fit to my dating life and the society I live in. Personal insults on an online forum, thats always sad. Removes the value of the post

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You figured that out by yourself, get confidence?
??? I never said anything about confidence. Reread. I said self respect and a willingness to walk.
This advice is alright to me, which I interpret the way I see fit to my dating life and the society I live in.
Awesome blossom, as it's your life to live.
Personal insults on an online forum, thats always sad.
Where did I insult you?

A

AJ84

Are large chunk of women are low quality my man. But they still have vaginas.

I'm not going to stay celibate just to fuk the 2% of good women that exist. That shyt doesn't even make sense.
With your attitude, you won't have access to the 2% of the good women that exist anyway. All you do is call women bit*hes and hoes and brag about being evil towards them. No woman of value would put up with that. But hood rats would and there's lots of them so you will never go without.

A

AJ84

theres a major subtext in this idea that will be lost to most people because it will be filtered as unacceptable social behavior but i agree.

i just recently touched on this in another thread about how to answer women when they ask you what you do for a living and as expected was run up the flag pole and shamed by the members here.

the reality is that when it comes to women, people are too agreeable. just like children. children are new to the world with information just coming in and nothing going out. they are wide eyed with a skittish look in their eyes like deer in the headlights.

posts like this might seem mean and cruel, but the point is to teach people how to integrate their AGGRESSIVE part of themselves into their personality. you can even see this look on peoples faces. they look meaner but the reality is that you must learn how to JUDGE the world while interacting with it properly.

you will NEVER grow as a person if you dont learn how to do this. its the same as removing yourself from your comfort zone. no, you dont have to be a jerk to people for no reason, but you SHOULD learn how to get in touch with the darker aspects of your self and apply it to the world in order to TOUGHEN yourself up and GROW from experience it'll HARDENED you which is not the same as making you cynical or BITTER. its a psychological pilgrimage that helps you develope as a person.

LEAVE the small town of your mind and into the dark unknown
You're absolutely right but what he's preaching here does not reflect what you posted.

Being tough and standing up for yourself, not compromising for anyone and growing by learning to be resilient is different than bragging about treating people like crap to try to get what you want from them, which is the heart of all of his posts. I mean look at the title of this thread and look at what he posts. He brags about and promotes treating women like crap because "bit*hes deserve it". Where is the growth there?

I'm not saying men should bend over backwards for women or put up with disrespectful crap, they shouldn't of course.

But if I started a tread titled, "all men should be used and dumped if they don't get with my program" would you think women should aspire to have this view in order to have better success with men?

Because his views basically parallel the views of self obsessed entitled women who like to use men.

And we know what you all think of women like that.

So it should not be any surprise that good women would think very poorly of men who share his views which has nothing to do with your point about being a strong person.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a major subtext in this idea that will be lost to most people because it will be filtered as unacceptable social behavior but i agree.

i just recently touched on this in another thread about how to answer women when they ask you what you do for a living and as expected was run up the flag pole and shamed by the members here.

the reality is that when it comes to women, people are too agreeable. just like children. children are new to the world with information just coming in and nothing going out. they are wide eyed with a skittish look in their faces like deer in the headlights.

posts like this might seem mean and cruel, but the point is to teach people how to integrate their AGGRESSIVE part of themselves into their personality. you can even see this look on peoples faces. they look meaner but the reality is that you must learn how to JUDGE the world while interacting with it properly.

you will NEVER grow as a person if you dont learn how to do this. its the same as removing yourself from your comfort zone. no, you dont have to be a jerk to people for no reason, but you SHOULD learn how to get in touch with the darker aspects of your self and apply it to the world in order to TOUGHEN yourself up and GROW from experience. it'll HARDEN you which is not the same as making you cynical or BITTER. its a psychological pilgrimage that helps you develop as a person.

LEAVE the small town of your mind and journey into the dark unknown
I'm all for treating ppl how they want to be treated, but reacting and resorting to lying, flaking, etc and mimicking these women's behavior is just pure b!tch chit. Really no two ways about it. I'm all for men coming up, but this ain't it.

A

AJ84

people need tough love

most guys arent here because theyre emotionally resilient. its usually the complete the opposite and they need a kick in the @ss to wake them up and get the ball rolling to see things the way they are and not what they wished and were led to believe they were. its part of the learning curve to all of this and like anything else, some guys are more prone or open to the darker side of social dynamics and become better at the game because of it and yes, some guys do go from one extreme to the other but being selfish is actually more beneficial to success than not.

i often tell people err on the side of too much boldness, confidence than too little. it doesnt matter if it comes off as arrogant or bitter.you'll see results until that anger subsides and you learn to balance a happy medium...but until then? no more mr nice guy
I totally get what you're saying and I think you have solid insight but honestly based on his posts I don't see a confident person. And I don't think any smart women would see that as confidence either.

But like you said it's a journey and hopefully his views balance out into something more healthy for his sake.

And to be fair, there are women who have the same negative views and I guess when someone has been hurt there's a dark phase, and at some point a choice has to be made on whether or not to drop anchor in that darkness or rise above it.

A

AJ84

if you dont need to do those things to get what you want then i absolutely agree. but we arent women and so its a false equivalency. our standards are completely different so you shouldnt be applying them to women to begin with.

do you think its the same when a woman cheats on a man as when a man cheats on a woman? because i assure its not the same thing
It's not the same that's true, but the pain is no different.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont need to do those things to get what you want then i absolutely agree.
I just don't feel that there is such a huge learning curve to this chit. I could basically boil it down to a handful of things that men could find success with within a years time. It's ****ing rediculous up in here sometimes. To get from A to B, start at C is what allot of advice amounts to on here.
do you think its the same when a woman cheats on a man as when a man cheats on a woman?
No, I do not. A man acts in his d!ck. This is why I think it's absolutely critical to be getting men thinking for themselves and on their feet ASAP. Like yesterday.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up guys, this is not a bitter post, this is an instruction post. You soft ass guys need to start checking these bitches better.

I'm telling you right now, only play nice with nice women. Honest women who are responsive, open, loving, fare and kind. Like a woman should be. All the rest, you need to treat like shyt until they act right. It works guys, I'm telling you.

If a woman wants moral treatment, she needed to act in a moral way. Don't you guys agree? Stop being so soft. Guys you're too weak. Learn how to lie, flake, cheat, ignore and ghost women who don't act right.
I feel I need to elaborate my earlier post and make it clearer. I do whole heartedly agree (I'm a practitioner and it works) OP's post with just 1 exception.

And that's treating women like shiet.

I've seen many fall into the trap of being physically abusive - this would get you into trouble and this always starts off by treating women like shiet. It becomes an obsession that slowly creeps into a person without him realising it.

When I said OP needs to improve his game, it means learning to just walk away, being silent/distant, ignoring any attempts of manipulation that's disrespectful towards you. The level of disrespect should always correspond with an appropriate response, a hard next being the ultimate finality.

So for many out there, yes, this is good stuff, OP is right, dont be a fvcking wuss and remember there's totally no reason to treat women like shiet as you have plenty of options, powerful arsenals at your disposal to use.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not askin' for your advice on how to be a beta male hero.
I like this guy. He's trying ever so hard to come across as an internet cartoon alpha (as the late @Tenacity used to say).

I could care less.
The lady does protest too much.

Chill on the shaming though.
Poor baby. People have a different opinion and the little boy puts a shaming spin on it. Cute.

That shyt is feminine as fuk.
This brought a smile. He's trying too hard. What do you think he's compensating for?

Reaction score
Listen up guys, this is not a bitter post, this is an instruction post. You soft ass guys need to start checking these bitches better.

I'm telling you right now, only play nice with nice women. Honest women who are responsive, open, loving, fare and kind. Like a woman should be. All the rest, you need to treat like shyt until they act right. It works guys, I'm telling you.

If a woman wants moral treatment, she needed to act in a moral way. Don't you guys agree? Stop being so soft. Guys you're too weak. Learn how to lie, flake, cheat, ignore and ghost women who don't act right.
Can you answer these questions:

1. Tell me what they did to deserve being treated like sh1t.

2. How to treat them like sh1t without ending up in jail or with restraining order? You must have something that they want or need? But in the 3rd-wave-feminist society, what do you have that they want/need? What possible power could you have over them except to happen to find a girl in a difficult financial circumstance?

3. What will "treating them like sh1t" accomplish? Except to say "move to the next one" and the process just repeats itself.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place doesn’t deserve me
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lmao! I thought I was the only one that felt this way.
3 months

ThaTs all the time it really takes to see results once you start learning and applying.
K, well I'm all ears. I have suggestions. Pretty fool proof at that. My suggestion..

1. Every day for 365 days approach a woman and say what you think she wants to hear.

2. Every day for 365 days approach a woman and say the first thing that comes to your mind that you want to say.

3. Every day for 365 days approach with experimental techniques you have read and learned.

4. Write it all down in a journal.

5. Go to sleep, keep notes and repeat.

Reaction score
This place doesn’t deserve me

3 months

ThaTs all the time it really takes to see results once you start learning and applying.

So I more than agree that it doesn’t take long to learn the basics but for new guys it’s not the most intuitive thing in the world and being good with women is an ever learning process like anything else in life. I can give people what I think are the fundamentals as well but it would do them no good. It takes time to internalize. Absorbing new thoughts and ideas changes us down to the genetic level believe it or not.

That’s why I laugh when people earnestly mock puas and game or the idea of changing the way you think about things. We need to be open to new ideas because in all honesty the, prettier the lies are, the uglier the truth is
Tell us the "ugly truth" as you see it.