Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well other responses support the fact that I threw the ball back at her. If i would have asked her out knowing she already cancel on me twice then im basically telling her she can cancel on me any time she wants.
Did she give you an excuse why she cancelled twice????

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you had to make the move when she called you. That was when she was available and not before when you made the move and she cancelled twice. Again, power struggle between genders. It's when you want!, no! It is when she wants!
Now, no one won. A lot of relationships start like this and very few materialize. Understand you own no one. She is free to cancel you at any time and you are free to cancel her azz at any time. But well, it has to be your way and not her way????
Her called became a validation to her because you didn't make a move. She was looking for another kind of validation, but you thought she wanted to values you are a man based on your definition of man
Its not about having it my way its about having self respect and values. Yes she is free to cancel on me but that dont mean I should keep tolerated it. Go watch Coach Corey wayne video about cancel dates.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she give you an excuse why she cancelled twice????
The first excuse was she was in the store with her mom and they were gonna be in there long. Second excuse was she couldnt meet me at the time we had scheduled. She never offer to reschedule in both cases so I took it as she was no longer interested

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times you go out before she cancelled you twice?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell that. It is always some1 new. Some1 has to be new. But for how long? I would have kissed her on the second time.
Shes been new for about 7 months. Do you agree with the no contact

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another female im going have a drink with tomorrow. We see how that goes.
No. You don't have another female. You have another date with a different woman.
If she is not giving you head, you don't have her.
Don't confuse terms.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You don't have another female. You have another date with a different woman.
If she is not giving you head, you don't have her.
Don't confuse terms.
Lol well im making a move this time so forget the other female. Im expanding my options instead of dealing with the power struggle

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol well im making a move this time so forget the other female. Im expanding my options instead of dealing with the power struggle
Yeah..... You can make a move with this female, and the next one, and the next one, this year, next year, and in the next year. But you are on sosuave because she drove you here and she is who you like, not this female, the next female or the female that next year will bring. Life puts people in your life for a reason, and you better get her when it is the time. It is always best to regret for what you did wrong, than to regret for what you didn't do.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..... You can make a move with this female, and the next one, and the next one, this year, next year, and in the next year. But you are on sosuave because she drove you here and she is who you like, not this female, the next female or the female that next year will bring. Life puts people in your life for a reason, and you better get her when it is the time. It is always best to regret for what you did wrong, than to regret for what you didn't do.
Well I will get her when I get the opportunity again. I take your advice