Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me asked u do u deal with the power struggle?
I tell you in a few.
Well I will get her when I get the opportunity again. I take your advice
You not going to get another opportunity. You have the opportunity now. The bird is on the branch and you are within range. You need to lift up your rifle, take aim, and fire away.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you in a few.
You not going to get another opportunity. You have the opportunity now. The bird is on the branch and you are within range. You need to lift up your rifle, take aim, and fire away.
Well if i dont get the opportunity then i just take my loss but i have other females im talking to

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she asked me how many women Ive slept with and if Im messing with somebody on da job cause she dont want to get into it with no one on the job.
Wait a minute, what did she fvcking asked you????
"if Im messing with somebody on da job"

I am a little confused with this statement.

"cause she dont want to get into it with no one on the job."

This doesn't really add ups.

She had to asked you this when you went out the first time. She also had to tell you about her financial provider on your first date. So she was laying out foundation.

You should have kissed her on your second date.

What has happened is you didn't and she pulled back. I wonder why you didn't kiss.

Listen, that woman pulled away because you were heading into the friendzone. It is a check system halt, pull up or your are about to crash. She is not going to kiss you, but needs you to kiss her.

Also, she is not going to given you sex or head until you kiss her.

She searched for validation because she cancelled you twice and she has her reasons whether fake or not, but still, it is ok for some women to tell so and they believe man should understand that.

She has never asked you out and she won't. In my experience, married coworker has only asked me out or set up a meeting only when we are already fvcking.

You want to be on the alert, because if there is anything that may happen next it this AND you need not to BELIEVE IT IS VALIDATION.

She may tell you that her husband or provider or significant is going to be out of town or is coming back home late or his 18 wheeler broke and he is stranded some where, or even he ate too much peanut butter and he is dying in the toilet or some BS.

In my experience, I was asked to be a handy man. She asked me if I could fix some for her at home. This is only my experience and may or may not apply to you.

This will not be validation! Don't expect her to ask you out, but she may hint for you to make a move.

Right now, she knows you are still interested, but you need to make a move next time and kiss her. If you miss, she will no longer seek validation from you..your done. You are her best friend.

So, don't let any signs pass you up.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute, what did she fvcking asked you????
"if Im messing with somebody on da job"

I am a little confused with this statement.

"cause she dont want to get into it with no one on the job."

This doesn't really add ups.

She had to asked you this when you went out the first time. She also had to tell you about her financial provider on your first date. So she was laying out foundation.

You should have kissed her on your second date.

What has happened is you didn't and she pulled back. I wonder why you didn't kiss.

Listen, that woman pulled away because you were heading into the friendzone. It is a check system halt, pull up or your are about to crash. She is not going to kiss you, but needs you to kiss her.

Also, she is not going to given you sex or head until you kiss her.

She searched for validation because she cancelled you twice and she has her reasons whether fake or not, but still, it is ok for some women to tell so and they believe man should understand that.

She has never asked you out and she won't. In my experience, married coworker has only asked me out or set up a meeting only when we are already fvcking.

You want to be on the alert, because if there is anything that may happen next it this AND you need not to BELIEVE IT IS VALIDATION.

She may tell you that her husband or provider or significant is going to be out of town or is coming back home late or his 18 wheeler broke and he is stranded some where, or even he ate too much peanut butter and he is dying in the toilet or some BS.

In my experience, I was asked to be a handy man. She asked me if I could fix some for her at home. This is only my experience and may or may not apply to you.

This will not be validation! Don't expect her to ask you out, but she may hint for you to make a move.

Right now, she knows you are still interested, but you need to make a move next time and kiss her. If you miss, she will no longer seek validation from you..your done. You are her best friend.

So, don't let any signs pass you up.
Ok so your saying she wants me to kiss her? The reason why I didnt kiss her cause she didnt give me no indication or either i just miss it. How do I prepare for this next time? So your saying she pulled away to keep me from going into the friendzone?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so your saying she wants me to kiss her? The reason why I didnt kiss her cause she didnt give me no indication or either i just miss it. How do I prepare for this next time? So your saying she pulled away to keep me from going into the friendzone?
Yes and No. I don't want you to walk up to her and kiss her at work. She is not snow whites.
However, if she goes out with you, you must kiss her. She may try to hint you when it is time for you to ask her out or may come up with an excuse to have you come home to her.

Until now, the alpha is up for grabs. Who is the alpha? Well neither one of you. You have not kissed her in the mouth for X reasons and she won't ask you out for X reasons. So, some1 has to take charge and lead. Tomorrow is a week that she kissed you and nothing has happened.
In my experience, she should be taking charge. She is married and have limitations. She should a least hint you, maybe even ask you out.
Now, this will not be validation.......

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably got bored. I have had this happened to me before and it was frustrating.

Look, you shouldn't have to go out with that woman initially more than twice. And you should have kissed her on the second time you went out.
I am sure she gave you enough signals, but you missed them. That is why she decided to pass you up twice. She probably already knows, you can't see her signals.

Only online dating takes a lot of dates because the person does not know you. But coworkers and women met thru family and friends are easier than strangers you meet at bars.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you two go out? What time of the day, day of the week, month? Who ask who and how was it???? What sort of place???? Bar or dinner? Lunch at Mall? Football game???

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then the only thing I can do is wait for her to hint to me to asked her out. I still feel like it might be late to make a move since I didnt do so but we will see if she hits me up.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you two go out? What time of the day, day of the week, month? Who ask who and how was it????
First we had drinks and then we went walking in the park. I had my arm around her but she wasnt reciprocating.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First we had drinks and then we went walking in the park. I had my arm around her but she wasnt reciprocating.
This was on the first date? Drinks and walk in the park??? Or on separate occasions.

I don't put my arm around any woman, I have not kissed already. I don't get into affection only after I have fvcked her. I don't even grab her arm for anything before I have not kissed her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was on the first date? Drinks and walk in the park??? Or on separate occasions.

I don't put my arm around any woman, I have not kissed already. I don't get into affection only after I have fvcked her. I don't even grab her arm for anything before I have not kissed her.
Ok well thats where I've messed up at. Drinks and walk in the park were on separate occasions

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What time of the day? Drinks don't sound during work time unless you two were trying to get fire.
Walk in the park, sounds like you met her at a bench in the park?
She brushed you off, but that is normal. She still went out with you.....or met you there. That is the most important. She canceled you twice because she was expecting the kiss. She canceled twice and actually saved you from big big friendzone ****!
You have been warned! KISS only next time you go out.
If she didn't want you, she wouldnt have gone out with you in the first place or even open to you about the significant other.

I have had a few female coworkers friends, but none go out with me. So it is not the case she sees you as a friend.

Does she/they have children?

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then the only thing I can do is wait for her to hint to me to asked her out. I still feel like it might be late to make a move since I didnt do so but we will see if she hits me up.
It is never late, unless desire is fade, and now she wants other dude. Interest level can be suppressed by women to come across as disinterested.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What time of the day? Drinks don't sound during work time unless you two were trying to get fire.
Walk in the park, sounds like you met her at a bench in the park?
She brushed you off, but that is normal. She still went out with you.....or met you there. That is the most important. She canceled you twice because she was expecting the kiss. She canceled twice and actually saved you from big big friendzone ****!
You have been warned! KISS only next time you go out.
If she didn't want you, she wouldnt have gone out with you in the first place or even open to you about the significant other.

I have had a few female coworkers friends, but none go out with me. So it is not the case she sees you as a friend.

Does she/they have children?
Hmmm that makes sense so next time if she reaches out I will arrange another date with her and will go for the kiss. Right now we both playing who gonna contact who first

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well thats where I've messed up at. Drinks and walk in the park were on separate occasions
Why you want no contact? That is for dudes when they get dumped and **** like that.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm that makes sense so next time if she reaches out I will arrange another date with her and will go for the kiss. Right now we both playing who gonna contact who first
Right now, you are back at the same fvcking place you were before you ask her out the first time. But you are just a kiss away on the next date. You need to answer my questions.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, you are back at the same fvcking place you were before you ask her out the first time. But you are just a kiss away on the next date. You need to answer my questions.
If she reaches out I will arrange a date and go for the kiss next time. Thats if she reaches out