Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she asked me how many women Ive slept with and if Im messing with somebody on da job cause she dont want to get into it with no one on the job.
Never been asked that. Only if I am married, dating someone or have a girlfriend.
She should know if you screwing some1 at work. No need to ask, she can tell.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why would she asked that knowing we on the getting to know each other phase

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why would she asked that knowing we on the getting to know each other phase
Don't ask her if she has Facebook profile. Never! Hold your frame at all cost!

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You right cause thats gonna make me look stalkerish

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You right cause thats gonna make me look stalkerish
I did it once and the bird flew off the branch and never saw it again. It also tells her you are interested in her. I distroyed her attraction for me.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep so lately I aint been chasing her I just been talking to other women.
Is she talking to you? Does she call your extension and ask for help or doesn't she ?
What is the current status? When did she last call you?.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she still calls my extension but for job related reasons

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do job related stuff she is asking you to do that she can do herself unless its in your job description to do so.
If you do you will be more than likely seen as a beta provider and not Chad that would do her on the down low.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do job related stuff she is asking you to do that she can do herself unless its in your job description to do so.
If you do you will be more than likely seen as a beta provider and not Chad that would do her on the down low.
Yep cause she thinks she can have me any time she wants

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You can only be beta or useless to her. Second place is first loser. So totally ignore her unless she comes by your front door and gives you a blow-job before coming in. She's wants your attention and validation as long as your dik isn't within a 5 mile radius of her.

Case closed. Move on.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep cause she thinks she can have me any time she wants
I don't know what happened between you and this girl. You went out a couple of times with her and then, she started to cancelled for x motive.

She cancelled twice last minute, then she called and you sarcastically to let you know her phone has not changed. In return, you told her your phone let her know your phone didn't change and you are flexible..... How was it that you told her? Let me know your schedule or something like that..... Boom, validation! Instead, you should have asked her out. If she had turn you down then you knew she only called to validate and was truly not interested, but you didn't and now you on sosuave, trying to figure out Why she called and Why she said alright and has not followed up and so on....
Why didn't you ask her out when she called you??? Because she cancelled you twice????? This is what happens when you get involved with married women. You have to understand her, she is married and have restrictions.
Don't turn a relationship into power struggle between opposit genders. In the end, no one fvcking cares! If you don't make a move, some one else will. Think about it, none of us is gonna get you some pvssy!

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened with you and this girl. She cancelled twice last minute, then she called and you let her know you flexible..... Why didn't you ask her out when she called you??? Because she cancelled you twice????? This is what happenes when you get involved with married women. You have to understand her. Don't turn a relationship into power struggle between opposit genders. In the end, no one fvcking cares! If you don't make a move, some one else will.
I made a move and she cancelled twice so why make another move and possibly face another cancellation? At some point men need to learn to walk away. If she likes you she will come back. Its not about power struggle its about self respect men should have and if no one cares then why respond to the post when there are other posts you couldve took your time to respond to?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a move and she cancelled twice so why make another move and possibly face another cancellation? At some point men need to learn to walk away. If she likes you she will come back. Its not about power struggle its about self respect men should have and if no one cares then why respond to the post when there are other posts you couldve took your time to respond to?
and she came back with the call she gave you. It was an indirect show of attention. No one know if she was looking for validation or trying to ask you to make a move. You could have known if you had made the move and ask her out but you didn't, you threw the ball back at her. Let me know when your schedule is or whatever. Boom! She validated you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you had to make the move when she called you. That was when she was available and not before when you made the move and she cancelled twice. Again, power struggle between genders. It's when you want!, no! It is when she wants!
Now, no one won. A lot of relationships start like this and very few materialize. Understand you own no one. She is free to cancel you at any time and you are free to cancel her azz at any time. But well, it has to be your way and not her way????
Her called became a validation to her because you didn't make a move. She was looking for another kind of validation, but you thought she wanted to values you are a man based on your definition of man

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well other responses support the fact that I threw the ball back at her. If i would have asked her out knowing she already cancel on me twice then im basically telling her she can cancel on me any time she wants.