MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Try 40-64.Although people 50-64 do not get laid off as much as those in their 20s/30s, when they get laid off, re-employment is near impossible.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Try 40-64.Although people 50-64 do not get laid off as much as those in their 20s/30s, when they get laid off, re-employment is near impossible.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes MaybeMaybe you just need to take a shower, bro.
Pfft. I never have to worry about being unemployed with the work ethic of these young kids.Try 40-64.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.She lied to you and that's only an excuse.
Women, even if its sisters will compete for the man she wants.
Right now, you ain't that man.
Hahaha..its truly rare for you to comment in another thread MDJ.This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.
Thank you for this adviceShe lied to you and that's only an excuse.
Women, even if its sisters will compete for the man she wants.
Right now, you ain't that man.
Thank you for your helpwoman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend
thats her problem, not yours... and thats exactly what you should tell her.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
why for dinner and not for bed?Just invite her over to your house for dinner and see what she says.
Thank you for this adviceCut your attention off.
This is exactly why I have a 1 strike policy. 1 flake means I move on, though she fundamentally moved on first. (Right to first refusal)
Cut your attention off. She'll either cry because you're not acknowledging her (10% chance, even that's reaching), ignore you back (she told you go to hell anyway), or hook up with you (she won't).
State your intentions in terse terms. Either we get together after work or bugger off. Put her ass on the spot. Anything other than a yes with the proper actions to back it up is a no. No We'll see, no Maybe, no I'll think it over. Actions over words. All this stalling is just her delaying a no.
#micdrop
#caseclosed
Many thanks for thisFantastic rule. A flake even 1 is a power grab.
OP this is not a love game its a power game.
Thank you for your good help..Can I have some input? Please Why yes, yes you can! I am in bold.
I get on really well with a work colleague, me 53 her 47, we often work together. If the relationship goes south, your career is at risk. We seem very close and she flirts continually with me.She talks very very sexual to me as I would expect a girlfriend to I feel we would get on together and as we are both single, I asked her out on a date 3 weeks ago. She immediately replied that she really really liked me and would date me 100% if my ex from 5 years ago was not her close friend. She said I was just what she wanted, and was really interested in dating but wanted to think it over because she would loose her friend if she dated me. She said she would let me know the day after. Three weeks later she has said nothing to me but flirts like mad and touches me but just has not said anything. Would you ask her out again or is her saying nothing a NO.... But she still flirts and gets close to me and acts like she does really want to be with me... Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.
She is using you for attention and validation. She likes to see you get excited, hot and bothered, like a puppy wagging it's tail when she comes around.
Stop responding to her flirting and act neutral. Treat her like an ugly colleague.
She will either agree to date, or stop doing it.