Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend

thats her problem, not yours... and thats exactly what you should tell her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lied to you and that's only an excuse.

Women, even if its sisters will compete for the man she wants.

Right now, you ain't that man.
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.
Hahaha..its truly rare for you to comment in another thread MDJ.

Jack444

Don Juan
Reaction score

thats her problem, not yours... and thats exactly what you should tell her.
Thank you for your help

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Cut your attention off.

This is exactly why I have a 1 strike policy. 1 flake means I move on, though she fundamentally moved on first. (Right to first refusal)

Cut your attention off. She'll either cry because you're not acknowledging her (10% chance, even that's reaching), ignore you back (she told you go to hell anyway), or hook up with you (she won't).

State your intentions in terse terms. Either we get together after work or bugger off. Put her ass on the spot. Anything other than a yes with the proper actions to back it up is a no. No We'll see, no Maybe, no I'll think it over. Actions over words. All this stalling is just her delaying a no.

#micdrop

#caseclosed

Jack444

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut your attention off.

This is exactly why I have a 1 strike policy. 1 flake means I move on, though she fundamentally moved on first. (Right to first refusal)

Cut your attention off. She'll either cry because you're not acknowledging her (10% chance, even that's reaching), ignore you back (she told you go to hell anyway), or hook up with you (she won't).

State your intentions in terse terms. Either we get together after work or bugger off. Put her ass on the spot. Anything other than a yes with the proper actions to back it up is a no. No We'll see, no Maybe, no I'll think it over. Actions over words. All this stalling is just her delaying a no.

#micdrop

#caseclosed
Thank you for this advice

Jack444

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I have some input? Please Why yes, yes you can! I am in bold.
I get on really well with a work colleague, me 53 her 47, we often work together. If the relationship goes south, your career is at risk. We seem very close and she flirts continually with me.She talks very very sexual to me as I would expect a girlfriend to I feel we would get on together and as we are both single, I asked her out on a date 3 weeks ago. She immediately replied that she really really liked me and would date me 100% if my ex from 5 years ago was not her close friend. She said I was just what she wanted, and was really interested in dating but wanted to think it over because she would loose her friend if she dated me. She said she would let me know the day after. Three weeks later she has said nothing to me but flirts like mad and touches me but just has not said anything. Would you ask her out again or is her saying nothing a NO.... But she still flirts and gets close to me and acts like she does really want to be with me... Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.
She is using you for attention and validation. She likes to see you get excited, hot and bothered, like a puppy wagging it's tail when she comes around.

Stop responding to her flirting and act neutral. Treat her like an ugly colleague.
She will either agree to date, or stop doing it.
Thank you for your good help..