"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

woman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
woman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend

thats her problem, not yours... and thats exactly what you should tell her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
She lied to you and that's only an excuse.

Women, even if its sisters will compete for the man she wants.

Right now, you ain't that man.
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so that I could Like it again.
Hahaha..its truly rare for you to comment in another thread MDJ.
 

Jack444

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Age
60
woman says she wants to date me but cant because my ex from 5 years ago is her close friend

thats her problem, not yours... and thats exactly what you should tell her.
Thank you for your help
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Cut your attention off.

This is exactly why I have a 1 strike policy. 1 flake means I move on, though she fundamentally moved on first. (Right to first refusal)

Cut your attention off. She'll either cry because you're not acknowledging her (10% chance, even that's reaching), ignore you back (she told you go to hell anyway), or hook up with you (she won't).

State your intentions in terse terms. Either we get together after work or bugger off. Put her ass on the spot. Anything other than a yes with the proper actions to back it up is a no. No We'll see, no Maybe, no I'll think it over. Actions over words. All this stalling is just her delaying a no.

#micdrop

#caseclosed
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jack444

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Age
60
Cut your attention off.

This is exactly why I have a 1 strike policy. 1 flake means I move on, though she fundamentally moved on first. (Right to first refusal)

Cut your attention off. She'll either cry because you're not acknowledging her (10% chance, even that's reaching), ignore you back (she told you go to hell anyway), or hook up with you (she won't).

State your intentions in terse terms. Either we get together after work or bugger off. Put her ass on the spot. Anything other than a yes with the proper actions to back it up is a no. No We'll see, no Maybe, no I'll think it over. Actions over words. All this stalling is just her delaying a no.

#micdrop

#caseclosed
Thank you for this advice
 

Jack444

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Age
60
Can I have some input? Please Why yes, yes you can! I am in bold.
I get on really well with a work colleague, me 53 her 47, we often work together. If the relationship goes south, your career is at risk. We seem very close and she flirts continually with me.She talks very very sexual to me as I would expect a girlfriend to I feel we would get on together and as we are both single, I asked her out on a date 3 weeks ago. She immediately replied that she really really liked me and would date me 100% if my ex from 5 years ago was not her close friend. She said I was just what she wanted, and was really interested in dating but wanted to think it over because she would loose her friend if she dated me. She said she would let me know the day after. Three weeks later she has said nothing to me but flirts like mad and touches me but just has not said anything. Would you ask her out again or is her saying nothing a NO.... But she still flirts and gets close to me and acts like she does really want to be with me... Any help is very appreciated. Thank you.
She is using you for attention and validation. She likes to see you get excited, hot and bothered, like a puppy wagging it's tail when she comes around.

Stop responding to her flirting and act neutral. Treat her like an ugly colleague.
She will either agree to date, or stop doing it.
Thank you for your good help..
 
Top