Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well , I asked you a couple of times already

What do you do in order to improve your smv ?
No this is actually the first time you asked.

I dont think I have anything much to work that would make an impactful difference. I am not 20 years old. I look like how I look. You cant change that. However I am trying out a new business and have been in training for a short while. I also lost some weight as well.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you have ZERO women in your life you can still have this mindset.
Really? I have ZERO for the past few years so I am not worried about losing anyone. Enlighten me about this mindset again. The OP has not been dry for more than three weeks.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I have ZERO for the past few years so I am not worried about losing anyone. Enlighten me about this mindset again. The OP has not been dry for more than three weeks.
I have read a number of your posts. You are quite simply defeated when it comes to trying to get women. You write it off that you "are not Chad/Chad-lite" so you aren't going to be successful. Honestly, I think on some level you enjoy just taking this stance or some variation of it in all of the threads on this forum. You don't want to listen to any advice and advice won't be any good to you anyway because of your attitude. This has nothing to do with the OP.

You have decided you're done and there's nothing you can do. So really, there is nothing I can say to you that is going to change your mindset.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this is actually the first time you asked.

I dont think I have anything much to work that would make an impactful difference. I am not 20 years old. I look like how I look. You cant change that. However I am trying out a new business and have been in training for a short while. I also lost some weight as well.
Sorry mate , but it seems that you put not effort to change your circumstances :)

women do not like loosers , especially as time passes and you are not young anymore

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to listen to any advice and advice won't be any good to you anyway because of your attitude. This has nothing to do with the OP.
What advice are you talking about?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry mate , but it seems that you put not effort to change your circumstances :)

women do not like loosers , especially as time passes and you are not young anymore
How do you figure that if I've just mentioned two things?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure that if I've just mentioned two things?
because if you would have really done something , you would have said that , not using a washy washy language

let us know when you improve your fashion style in a cool manly way , as I have a very strong feeling that you are maximum average in this regards

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because if you would have really done something , you would have said that , not using a washy washy language

let us know when you improve your fashion style in a cool manly way , as I have a very strong feeling that you are maximum average in this regards

I disagree with your assessment because you are reading into what I am saying. You fail to realize if you need to have a 10 standard to even be noticed but are struggling for even a 5 and you just dismiss that then its just very offensive. You then say what is the point of trying? If I sound wishy washy its because of that, not because I am not trying.

As you have seen it fit to insult me there is no reason for me to go into any further details than I already have.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I disagree with your assessment because you are reading into what I am saying. You fail to realize if you need to have a 10 standard to even be noticed but are struggling for even a 5 and you just dismiss that then its just very offensive. You then say what is the point of trying? If I sound wishy washy its because of that, not because I am not trying.

As you have seen it fit to insult me there is no reason for me to go into any further details than I already have.
I'm probably a 6 or 6.5 and I do pretty fantastic. Try being happy, positive, charming, confident, flirty, exciting and fun. You'd be surprised how much those matter in person.

And if you aren't any of those things then start making changes within yourself until you are.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably a 6 or 6.5 and I do pretty fantastic. Try being happy, positive, charming, confident, flirty, exciting and fun. You'd be surprised how much those matter in person.

And if you aren't any of those things then start making changes within yourself until you are.
You mean take social risks. Each of these things are a risk. Why would you rate yourself as such? Have you been to hotornot? How would you come up with such a rating?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean take social risks. Each of these things are a risk. Why would you rate yourself as such? Have you been to hotornot? How would you come up with such a rating?
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope the mods are seeing this thread. And see there needs to be fixing with regards to these rankings. E.g. master don juan rank should be earned. Not just given to someone who posts over 500+ comments. It loses its value.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
risk of what ?

your ancestors ran the risk of being killed by wolves and other savage animals till 200 years ago every time they would go to find something to eat

Being rejected by a woman , is what ? At most a hit in the ego

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...
well , getting laid is a start . I am quite sure that in his good days he fish an 8

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be trying to be modest. That's why you need an objective measure. Also, if he puts a lower looks score, he is basically delegitimizing everything I've just written on here and trying to steer this from some elitist looks thing to a game thing.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically corrector is also a 6. he needs backinthegame to be a 7-8 cuz then corrector can say, oh well he's good looking, unlike me, so THAT'S why he has success with online dating. But if backinthegame says he's a 6, then there is no excuse for corrector to not have success. that its down to his pessimistic/humorless personality the reason girls don't like him. and he doesn't like that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nah, most people lack depth or conversational abilities. Surprisingly for a lot of people those count for something still. I've also got a fairly muscular build even tho I am about 15-20 lbs heavier than I am in peak shape. That never really has mattered much tho.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, most people lack depth or conversational abilities. Surprisingly for a lot of people those count for something still. I've also got a fairly muscular build even tho I am about 15-20 lbs heavier than I am in peak shape. That never really has mattered much tho.
there is no shame in sleeping with ugly women .

I also did it a couple of times , basically my memento Mori moments to remind myself that this can be the norm if I do not take care of myself

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty apparent why she is single. This is pretty psycho stuff.
I have a secret for you guys. Girls want guys they can control. If she has a hint that she cannot control you she will move on quick even if she found you really attractive. She will go after the loser she can control and eventually marry him. 5 years in she will lose attraction because the guy does not stand up for himself and she will divorce him.

Lesson Here:
Be indifferent to her and her bs games. Let her leave if she wants and dont chase her. A guy with options has more leverage than a girl with options, always remember that.