Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this more and more over the years; women getting really p*ssed if you don't message back immediately over OLD or text. I've had a few overtly tell me off because I didn't message fast enough. Funny as hell. I mean, f*ck, I'm busy and sometimes I take a day or two. For whatever reason it really p*sses them off. Imagine what dating them would be like.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've noticed this more and more over the years; women getting really p*ssed if you don't message back immediately over OLD or text. I've had a few overtly tell me off because I didn't message fast enough. Funny as hell. I mean, f*ck, I'm busy and sometimes I take a day or two. For whatever reason it really p*sses them off. Imagine what dating them would be like.
First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.
I think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.

It wasn't like this in the early years of OLD, pre-apps and social media. Now, feeding women endless amounts of attention via social media and OLD is like endless amounts of powder for the coke addict.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.

It wasn't like this in the early years of OLD, pre-apps and social media. Now, feeding women endless amounts of attention via social media and OLD is like endless amounts of powder for the coke addict.
As a thread was recently saying, but everyone argued

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The action itself was already a RED FLAG, and you dodged a bullet right there.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl Tuesday last week, had an absolutely great night and I believe she did too.

Then on the Saturday she had no plans, I did though....

And because I didnt jump at the chance to meet her instead, she Blocked me

I actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl Tuesday last week, had an absolutely great night and I believe she did too.

Then on the Saturday she had no plans, I did though....

And because I didnt jump at the chance to meet her instead, she Blocked me

I actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville
Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours. The world is infested with self-entitled spoiled crazy women more than ever. And all we as men can do, is to hold our frames, even if it means losing one or two pvssies every now and then.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours.
Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,

ME , Me , me................More me.....................................Other Men................

then they have the audacity to ghost you over a stray eyebrow

imagine the rolls reversed

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,

ME , Me , me................More me.....................................Other Men................

then they have the audacity to ghost you over a stray eyebrow

imagine the rolls reversed
They were allowed to act that way by the simping society.