BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,860
- Reaction score
- 19,086
Pretty apparent why she is single. This is pretty psycho stuff.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
They can have her. I do plenty well for myself, I could care less.There are 100 other chadlites who will and they are in her onlyfans account.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Dunno...this was the initial interaction after getting her number from Hinge.hows the sex ? im pretty sure its lit since she is psycho
First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.I've noticed this more and more over the years; women getting really p*ssed if you don't message back immediately over OLD or text. I've had a few overtly tell me off because I didn't message fast enough. Funny as hell. I mean, f*ck, I'm busy and sometimes I take a day or two. For whatever reason it really p*sses them off. Imagine what dating them would be like.
I think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.
As a thread was recently saying, but everyone arguedI think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.
It wasn't like this in the early years of OLD, pre-apps and social media. Now, feeding women endless amounts of attention via social media and OLD is like endless amounts of powder for the coke addict.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours. The world is infested with self-entitled spoiled crazy women more than ever. And all we as men can do, is to hold our frames, even if it means losing one or two pvssies every now and then.Met a girl Tuesday last week, had an absolutely great night and I believe she did too.
Then on the Saturday she had no plans, I did though....
And because I didnt jump at the chance to meet her instead, she Blocked me
I actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville
Exactly. Unlike men, women are too used to getting instant replies from thirsty betas, to the point when they are not getting one, they get crazy, like a spoiled 5-year-old brat.They are so used to guys replying instantly, you probably dodged a bullet with this psycho
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours.
aint that a ***** , smhI actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville
They were allowed to act that way by the simping society.Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,
ME , Me , me................More me.....................................Other Men................
then they have the audacity to ghost you over a stray eyebrow
imagine the rolls reversed
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.