Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
there is no shame in sleeping with ugly women .

I also did it a couple of times , basically my memento Mori moments to remind myself that this can be the norm if I do not take care of myself
I don't sleep with ugly women. I sleep with women I find attractive that have tight bodies who enjoy sex. No fat chicks, no women overweight with bellies..that sh!t repulses me.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's pulling them Chris Delia moves on you, better be careful

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with whether someone is "Chad" or "Chad-lite." Stop getting so hung up on red-pill lingo that has zero application here. What is important is you can't be afraid to lose a woman period. This type of mindset will hold you back from being successful with (higher SMV) women.
Barrister that's why most of these males will forever be victims of supplication to women. This whole chad crap has nothing to do with a woman choice of who she wants to sleep with. These content creaters done mess a lot of male heads up.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make sense huh Bigpapa lol. Guys like him is the reason why most of these women so full of themselves.
I am saying that if you drop your standards low enough it is impossible not to get laid , so being incel actually means that you are delusional and expect to have the best without putting the leg work

if you are a 6 by default , with time and work on maximizing yourself , you can become a 7 or maybe an 8 . This means that 7s and 8s are now in hands reach and is just a matter of time till you get them :)

if you do not want to work on yourself , you can still sleep with 3,4 and occasionally 5s and 6s

so being incel is actually a choice , not something that just happens

someone has to show some love to the fatties ,cave trolls and trannies lol

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barrister that's why most of these males will forever be victims of supplication to women. This whole chad crap has nothing to do with a woman choice of who she wants to sleep with. These content creaters done mess a lot of male heads up.
I’ve always felt the whole “Chad” thing is completely overblown here and everywhere else. In cases such as corrector’s it simply becomes almost a security blanket for them for why they aren’t getting any pVssy. “Well, I’m not getting any because I’m not ‘Chad’.” No, you aren’t getting any because you have a defeatist attitude. Whether it’s with women or anything else in life if that is your mindset you have lost before you’ve even started.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always felt the whole “Chad” thing is completely overblown here and everywhere else. In cases such as corrector’s it simply becomes almost a security blanket for them for why they aren’t getting any pVssy. “Well, I’m not getting any because I’m not ‘Chad’.” No, you aren’t getting any because you have a defeatist attitude. Whether it’s with women or anything else in life if that is your mindset you have lost before you’ve even started.
Exactly you said a mouth full. The op has done the right thing by not caring if the woman responds back or not. That's the mentality a man should have

Last edited: