Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting , also the part about initial interest is true, you have to **** up really bad.
i once had a girl blatantly and overtly tell me over the phone ''your look helps you out alot''
my game that works for me is usually silent and aloof, sometimes i dont get nothing until the traction builds, or a girl will come over into my space which happened at a bar a couple weeks ago i was sitting alone and she put herself in my space , long story short i engaged and she had good response at first , untill she mentioned she was 6 ft , i said something that completely turned her off and maybe showed insecurity about height , and she was gone in seconds.

its also a good note that some women will pull back or next you if they feell like they cant have you the way they want or control the interaction as much as they want.
women in general have the mind of a 5 years old girl

I would say that on the contrary , if she was receptive and you were not a big simp , her blocking you actually says that she blocks you because she is attracted to you but you fail to meet her needs ( date her , sleep with her, developing the relationship , or whatever )

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women in general have the mind of a 5 years old girl

I would say that on the contrary , if she was receptive and you were not a big simp , her blocking you actually says that she blocks you because she is attracted to you but you fail to meet her needs ( date her , sleep with her, developing the relationship , or whatever )

EXACTLY, hate to say it but women hold the cards in the initial contact. these women have options ...they arent going to put up with situations that make them uncomfortable or irritated just for a lay. vice versa for the AFC

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men build civilization. Women live in it. We have more important stuff to do than being their entertainment.
As true as this is, more and more men are being lost on their path towards human creation and legacy, just because a couple b!tches decided to post bikini pictures on social media.

Miles Davis was right: Bitches Brew, indeed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY, hate to say it but women hold the cards in the initial contact. these women have options ...they arent going to put up with situations that make them uncomfortable or irritated just for a lay. vice versa for the AFC
this usually happens when she thinks that you are a little bit out of her league and acting aloof or teasing her .

Basically your attainability is too low for her to think that she can have you one way or the other , which pisses her off ( And making her feel bad ) and makes her act like this

More or less it is what a 5 year old does when other kids are not sharing their toys with them

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this response sound like a man talking cause men don't give a damn about losing a woman. Guys who worry about women having chads and Tyrones are gonna always be victims in supplication to women.
That is not fair because he is a chadlite (or even a chad for that matter if he just dated down too) and his experience does not reflect the experience of 80% of the rest of the average users on here. So if you trying to make a point then its better you dont use a chad/chadlite as your example.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not fair because he is a chadlite (or even a chad for that matter if he just dated down too) and his experience does not reflect the experience of 80% of the rest of the average users on here. So if you trying to make a point then its better you dont use a chad/chadlite as your example.
Anyone can be a chad if he dates down enough :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attainability thing doesn't compute if women are hypergamous. They want guys that are out of her league.

I think we have to be careful about not re-interpreting a girl blocking because she just don't want to deal with you anymore. Blocking someone is a pretty drastic measure, and in my experience a girl blocks when she just doesn't want to have anything to do with you - usually she has assigned you as a an orbiter and you aren't complying.
women might be hypergamous , but her mating objective is different than the one of a man

the man mating objective is to sleep with as many woman as possible , while women put first security

Being hypergamous comes after the security need is fulfilled . That is why it is way easier to sleep with a woman that is married or in an ltr faster, than it is with those that are single

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can be a chad if he dates down enough :)
A chad dates down out of convenience or a drama less thing, that is why even uglier (ie hb5 to hb 7 vs hb 8 to hb9) women have over inflated SMV. An average guy then cant really date down in the same manner and will often end up MTGOW if they think the juice is not worth the squeeze. If the theory is right thee should be more uglier girls who are alpha widows than prettier ones right?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chad dates down out of convenience or a drama less thing, that is why even uglier (ie hb5 to hb 7 vs hb 8 to hb9) women have over inflated SMV. An average guy then cant really date down in the same manner and will often end up MTGOW if they think the juice is not worth the squeeze. If the theory is right thee should be more uglier girls who are alpha widows than prettier ones right?
Man , the problem with you is that you over analyze things and do not do the work in order to increase your smv so you can have success , either by dating down or dating at thr same level or a little bit above

you want the model type without doing the leg work

beauty is the reward of valor

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man , the problem with you is that you over analyze things and do not do the work in order to increase your smv so you can have success , either by dating down or dating at thr same level or a little bit above

yup.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman sees a guy as a giga-chad and super high value then she becomes obsessed. It's every woman's wet dream to come across a guy that she feels she can never have. It's like the crucible of female attraction.
attraction is there before you approach , and at that point she does not know if she can have you or not , but she hopes that she can have you , even though she knows that is a small chance

in the moment you are not compliant for whatever she had in mind for you ( date you , sleep with you , etc ) she will start to be pissed off on your for denying her the pleasure

When women were not attracted to me , they would just treat me as I was in existent

when she is angry at you , it just her way of saying “ I had plans for you , but you will not give me what I want , so I hate you for this “
And tries to regain face by blocking you , to demonstrate to herself how cool she is

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How much work do you think I am doing? Where did I say I was looking for a model? You dont know nothing about me dude.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much work do you think I am doing? Where did I say I was looking for a model? You dont know nothing about me dude.
well , I asked you a couple of times already

What do you do in order to improve your smv ?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with whether someone is "Chad" or "Chad-lite." Stop getting so hung up on red-pill lingo that has zero application here. What is important is you can't be afraid to lose a woman period. This type of mindset will hold you back from being successful with (higher SMV) women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with whether someone is "Chad" or "Chad-lite." Stop getting so hung up on red-pill lingo that has zero application here. What is important is you can't be afraid to lose a woman period. This type of mindset will hold you back from being successful with (higher SMV) women.
That is convenient to say when you have allot of women and already have abundance as indicated on his other thread.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is convenient to say when you have allot of women and already have abundance as indicated on his other thread.
Your mindset is a self-fulfilling prophecy, brother. You say you have no abundance so you can't feel that you will ever not care about losing a woman. However, without an abundance mindset you can't ever get to that point to begin with and you are doomed to fail with women in general.

Even if you have ZERO women in your life you can still have this mindset. It is very difficult to do when only seeing one woman -- hence why LTRs present so many challenges to men who are in them with hot women. It can be done with very good discipline. And I have certainly gotten burned before.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man , cut the bs

share with us what you are doing to increase your smv

till you do not do anything in this regards , you have no right no whine