"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I've noticed this more and more over the years; women getting really p*ssed if you don't message back immediately over OLD or text. I've had a few overtly tell me off because I didn't message fast enough. Funny as hell. I mean, f*ck, I'm busy and sometimes I take a day or two. For whatever reason it really p*sses them off. Imagine what dating them would be like.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I've noticed this more and more over the years; women getting really p*ssed if you don't message back immediately over OLD or text. I've had a few overtly tell me off because I didn't message fast enough. Funny as hell. I mean, f*ck, I'm busy and sometimes I take a day or two. For whatever reason it really p*sses them off. Imagine what dating them would be like.
First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
First one I have come across...holy hell...wtf is that about. I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't scratch my head unless it itches.
I think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.

It wasn't like this in the early years of OLD, pre-apps and social media. Now, feeding women endless amounts of attention via social media and OLD is like endless amounts of powder for the coke addict.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I think it's because they've been conditioned by all the supplicating soy boys who slobber all over themselves at the premise of a date and kiss her ass on command. Then, she runs into an attractive guy on OLD or IRL who DGAF and doesn't pedestal-ize her and she freaks out as her fragile little ego gets hurt.

It wasn't like this in the early years of OLD, pre-apps and social media. Now, feeding women endless amounts of attention via social media and OLD is like endless amounts of powder for the coke addict.
As a thread was recently saying, but everyone argued
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
The action itself was already a RED FLAG, and you dodged a bullet right there.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Met a girl Tuesday last week, had an absolutely great night and I believe she did too.

Then on the Saturday she had no plans, I did though....

And because I didnt jump at the chance to meet her instead, she Blocked me

I actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Met a girl Tuesday last week, had an absolutely great night and I believe she did too.

Then on the Saturday she had no plans, I did though....

And because I didnt jump at the chance to meet her instead, she Blocked me

I actually got more action when I was a Beta from Betasville
Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours. The world is infested with self-entitled spoiled crazy women more than ever. And all we as men can do, is to hold our frames, even if it means losing one or two pvssies every now and then.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Haha, a plate being angry for no reasonable reasons is her problem, not yours.
Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,

ME , Me , me................More me.....................................Other Men................

then they have the audacity to ghost you over a stray eyebrow

imagine the rolls reversed
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Ive noticed recently how whack their conversation skills are as well,

ME , Me , me................More me.....................................Other Men................

then they have the audacity to ghost you over a stray eyebrow

imagine the rolls reversed
They were allowed to act that way by the simping society.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top