"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
well , I asked you a couple of times already

What do you do in order to improve your smv ?
No this is actually the first time you asked.

I dont think I have anything much to work that would make an impactful difference. I am not 20 years old. I look like how I look. You cant change that. However I am trying out a new business and have been in training for a short while. I also lost some weight as well.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Even if you have ZERO women in your life you can still have this mindset.
Really? I have ZERO for the past few years so I am not worried about losing anyone. Enlighten me about this mindset again. The OP has not been dry for more than three weeks.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Really? I have ZERO for the past few years so I am not worried about losing anyone. Enlighten me about this mindset again. The OP has not been dry for more than three weeks.
I have read a number of your posts. You are quite simply defeated when it comes to trying to get women. You write it off that you "are not Chad/Chad-lite" so you aren't going to be successful. Honestly, I think on some level you enjoy just taking this stance or some variation of it in all of the threads on this forum. You don't want to listen to any advice and advice won't be any good to you anyway because of your attitude. This has nothing to do with the OP.

You have decided you're done and there's nothing you can do. So really, there is nothing I can say to you that is going to change your mindset.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
No this is actually the first time you asked.

I dont think I have anything much to work that would make an impactful difference. I am not 20 years old. I look like how I look. You cant change that. However I am trying out a new business and have been in training for a short while. I also lost some weight as well.
Sorry mate , but it seems that you put not effort to change your circumstances :)

women do not like loosers , especially as time passes and you are not young anymore
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
You don't want to listen to any advice and advice won't be any good to you anyway because of your attitude. This has nothing to do with the OP.
What advice are you talking about?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Sorry mate , but it seems that you put not effort to change your circumstances :)

women do not like loosers , especially as time passes and you are not young anymore
How do you figure that if I've just mentioned two things?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
How do you figure that if I've just mentioned two things?
because if you would have really done something , you would have said that , not using a washy washy language

let us know when you improve your fashion style in a cool manly way , as I have a very strong feeling that you are maximum average in this regards
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
because if you would have really done something , you would have said that , not using a washy washy language

let us know when you improve your fashion style in a cool manly way , as I have a very strong feeling that you are maximum average in this regards

I disagree with your assessment because you are reading into what I am saying. You fail to realize if you need to have a 10 standard to even be noticed but are struggling for even a 5 and you just dismiss that then its just very offensive. You then say what is the point of trying? If I sound wishy washy its because of that, not because I am not trying.

As you have seen it fit to insult me there is no reason for me to go into any further details than I already have.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
I disagree with your assessment because you are reading into what I am saying. You fail to realize if you need to have a 10 standard to even be noticed but are struggling for even a 5 and you just dismiss that then its just very offensive. You then say what is the point of trying? If I sound wishy washy its because of that, not because I am not trying.

As you have seen it fit to insult me there is no reason for me to go into any further details than I already have.
I'm probably a 6 or 6.5 and I do pretty fantastic. Try being happy, positive, charming, confident, flirty, exciting and fun. You'd be surprised how much those matter in person.

And if you aren't any of those things then start making changes within yourself until you are.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I'm probably a 6 or 6.5 and I do pretty fantastic. Try being happy, positive, charming, confident, flirty, exciting and fun. You'd be surprised how much those matter in person.

And if you aren't any of those things then start making changes within yourself until you are.
You mean take social risks. Each of these things are a risk. Why would you rate yourself as such? Have you been to hotornot? How would you come up with such a rating?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You mean take social risks. Each of these things are a risk. Why would you rate yourself as such? Have you been to hotornot? How would you come up with such a rating?
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Hope the mods are seeing this thread. And see there needs to be fixing with regards to these rankings. E.g. master don juan rank should be earned. Not just given to someone who posts over 500+ comments. It loses its value.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
You mean take social risks. Each of these things are a risk. Why would you rate yourself as such? Have you been to hotornot? How would you come up with such a rating?
risk of what ?

your ancestors ran the risk of being killed by wolves and other savage animals till 200 years ago every time they would go to find something to eat

Being rejected by a woman , is what ? At most a hit in the ego
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...
well , getting laid is a start . I am quite sure that in his good days he fish an 8
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...
He may be trying to be modest. That's why you need an objective measure. Also, if he puts a lower looks score, he is basically delegitimizing everything I've just written on here and trying to steer this from some elitist looks thing to a game thing.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
basically corrector is also a 6. he needs backinthegame to be a 7-8 cuz then corrector can say, oh well he's good looking, unlike me, so THAT'S why he has success with online dating. But if backinthegame says he's a 6, then there is no excuse for corrector to not have success. that its down to his pessimistic/humorless personality the reason girls don't like him. and he doesn't like that.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
@BackInTheGame78 is one of the anomalies here where he can be a 6 and get tons of women through OLD. LOL
I'd say if he's truly a 6, then as the OLD rules go, he's probably banging 4's...
Nah, most people lack depth or conversational abilities. Surprisingly for a lot of people those count for something still. I've also got a fairly muscular build even tho I am about 15-20 lbs heavier than I am in peak shape. That never really has mattered much tho.
 
Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Nah, most people lack depth or conversational abilities. Surprisingly for a lot of people those count for something still. I've also got a fairly muscular build even tho I am about 15-20 lbs heavier than I am in peak shape. That never really has mattered much tho.
there is no shame in sleeping with ugly women .

I also did it a couple of times , basically my memento Mori moments to remind myself that this can be the norm if I do not take care of myself
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Pretty apparent why she is single. This is pretty psycho stuff.
I have a secret for you guys. Girls want guys they can control. If she has a hint that she cannot control you she will move on quick even if she found you really attractive. She will go after the loser she can control and eventually marry him. 5 years in she will lose attraction because the guy does not stand up for himself and she will divorce him.

Lesson Here:
Be indifferent to her and her bs games. Let her leave if she wants and dont chase her. A guy with options has more leverage than a girl with options, always remember that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top