Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife doing 180 to save marriage

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This..... wont work.... likely shes in early stages pr perimenopause or somthing... man i banged my head against the wall tryin to talk my way into wtf was going on and why sex and intimacy was no longer on the plate.... you cant talk that outa them... you have to just create the feelings without asking her. If they dont happen... it will just continue to get worse til her menopause is in full swing and she comes out the other side ... you may split like my wife and i just did after 25yrs together...but i think shes gunna regret it once her hormonal stage is over... and she becomes more balanced within herself...
You cant negotiate desire, but you can get her on hormone replacement.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This..... wont work.... likely shes in early stages pr perimenopause or somthing... man i banged my head against the wall tryin to talk my way into wtf was going on and why sex and intimacy was no longer on the plate.... you cant talk that outa them... you have to just create the feelings without asking her. If they dont happen... it will just continue to get worse til her menopause is in full swing and she comes out the other side ... you may split like my wife and i just did after 25yrs together...but i think shes gunna regret it once her hormonal stage is over... and she becomes more balanced within herself...
Menopause is indeed a problem but then all women goes through it.

How is it that all women don't divorce their husbands by that time?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot do.... more than you know. Statisticly more and more women nearing thier 40s or in them are initiating divorce regardless of how long they have been with their partner...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant negotiate desire, but you can get her on hormone replacement.
Can only lead a horse to water.... some are so stubborn they think its everyone else but them.... but if they look around the common denominator in all their problems is themselves.. so they refuse to accept responsibility and blame their unhappiness on everyone else.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That only teaches him to sweep the problem under the rug.

The man should look within him 1st instead of blaming the people around him, a wife after all will mirror her man.
Not necessarily true on the wife will mirror him. She could be hell bent upon controlling him or not allowing him to influence her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily true on the wife will mirror him. She could be hell bent upon controlling him or not allowing him to influence her.
She will mirror.

Husband displays exceptional leadership skills = wife will mirror by being an empowered follower to further embark on greater things.

Husband displays lack of leadership skills = wife will mirror as you suggested:
She could be hell bent upon controlling him or not allowing him to influence her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Obsessed with the idea you can control women. Talk about hubris. Ever been married?
Leadership = control?

Ur delusions has been getting from bad to worse.

But we all know you're obsessed with wanting women to lead you.

Since it's not their natural inclinations, they all turned BPD or crazy after being basically forced into that position by ur rudderless leadership.

And now you know why ALL your ex ended up being BPD or NPD or some crazy shiet term you conveniently invented to cover up ur femininity.

But you'd still be blaming women forever....its never you right?

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is always fearful of me leaving her. But obviously not enough for her to want sex or feel the need to give me sex. Maybe I am getting punked...
Well there we go.....
You can not make her lust after you by talking. Action is all that works...get moving.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All your soypilled whining aside, if you say leadership *will* make her mirror you, categorically, of course you're talking about control.
Leadership is abt empowerment and not abt control.

How you think will influence how you do things, I've said this on here more the enough.

And that's how I know you're never properly lead any of ur relationships.

Do you finally understand the difference between us?