Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I not find my wife attractive?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you from some specific religion or something... I just read the last pile of pages. Dude, there is a huge chunk of missing story here that you're not telling us.

Is she Asian, anyway she looks like a nice girl. I bet she looks better with makeup. Stick her in D.VA's uniform. Change it up a bit.
You guys need to go on an adventure together, really. Sex is not all about 'attractiveness', my gf carried me down 5 flights of stairs and hauled me into the back of an ambulance by hand, then stayed at my bedside for 48 hours standing only. By the end, I was so greatful to her, the feelings of devotion were overwhelming. I've never lost that for my wife and I'll walk through hell and back for her if need be. Sex for us is just natural. I catch her eye one day or something after a walk, the feelings just come rushing in. Like I said before, its important to politically align, my wife and I like and HATE the same things and I enjoy talking to her and getting her feedback about my day. As I write this, my wife is sitting on the bed reading it and commenting "Why did he marry her? For Trophy? For Sex?". I spend everyday, all day beside my wife and I still have the same feelings I did when I first met her 12 years ago.

I know if I put a gun in my wife's hand and tell her to watch my back, I can trust she'll blow anyone away at 30 paces. Stuff like this is important. in the end its about how much you two get along. I'm thinking you didn't marry because you loved HER, maybe you plowed her a couple times and gave a half hearted proposal. Am I wrong?

I've posted this before but I literally feel like your wife should be your R2 unit.

You need to be Alex Rogan looking at his gf and being like, ok lets do this. 1 Starfighter against the whole armada.

Nope, atheist. She's religious. She's a mix of white and Asian.

D.VA uniform is not going to work for me lol. I think I just need to act in the way I would normally act to be happy and see if she can go with it too. Going on an adventure with her would probably be a burden on me.

Never plowed her, she's never been plowed by anyone, that's why I made this thread.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, atheist. She's religious. She's a mix of white and Asian.

D.VA uniform is not going to work for me lol. I think I just need to act in the way I would normally act to be happy and see if she can go with it too. Going on an adventure with her would probably be a burden on me.

Never plowed her, she's never been plowed by anyone, that's why I made this thread.
Sorry, what? I must've missed that somewhere. This is an illegal marriage if you haven't cosumated it yet... you're not actually married dude. If you aren't interested in her sexually just walk away, there is no relationship here, you're just friends. No harm no foul.

Are you CHinese?

Are you guys mormons or something?

Japanese?

I don't understand how this can happen.

My wife and I are now both staring at the wall [projector] bro, you've got to fill us in.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do what I am going to do. If it doesn't work it doesn't work; lesson to me and everyone else here.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not understanding what this relationship was based on. What country are you guys from? Did she need a green card or something?

I'm assuming you're Japanese because of your handle or is that to do with the Price is Right?

I'm very much interested in the thought process here and what the catalyst was. I slept with my wife on the third date I believe. I didn't marry her till like 3 years later. Sex is a religious experience. :D

I can understand if she was rich, or you are a Chinese guy because of the competition. What other factors would cause you to do something like this? Were you guys close friends?

I'm going to do what I am going to do. If it doesn't work it doesn't work; lesson to me and everyone else here.
This sounds nefarious.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not understanding what this relationship was based on. What country are you guys from? Did she need a green card or something?

I'm assuming you're Japanese because of your handle or is that to do with the Price is Right? :)

I'm very much interested in the thought process here and what the catalyst was. I slept with my wife on the third date I believe. I didn't marry her till like 3 years later.

This sounds nefarious.
haha That's exactly it The Price is Right, except they spell it "Plinko"

I thought I described everything in the thread so far.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I've been over the entire thread thrice. My wife and I are both interested in this. How long have you been married and what possessed you and her to do this? IF you did get married, what was the wedding like? How much did you spend, how much debt was incurred? Were your family's know to one another? What do her parents do? What religion is this?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 600+ mssg so you have read and know most of the stuff already.

maybe she is a unicorn and will(can not) come alive with you until she feels the spark from you. your spark is out because you don't recognize the lust from her. she doesn't have it yet.

just saying, IMHO she is decent-looking.

photos of your exes are very different than her. maybe you see her as innocent and don't want to take her because.. (just an idea)

if you still excited for other women and just not for her then it's mental, not physical.

part of taking care of her is giving to her physically and in spirit. don't just take her, join with her.
if you have time and have not ever seen it check out the book by david deida the way of the superior man.

not sure where you are on your journey, but this could be the most exciting and fulfilling thing you have ever done. know deep she is not an Angel, she is a woman with all the energy and then some that the past ones you know had.

look for the spiritual connection with her, and grow it from that.

if can not find it, cut her free.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I've been over the entire thread thrice. My wife and I are both interested in this. How long have you been married and what possessed you and her to do this? IF you did get married, what was the wedding like? How much did you spend, how much debt was incurred? Were your family's know to one another? What do her parents do? What religion is this?
This is going to sound both pretty bad, but also good in a way too.

Let me explain the background in another way. I deliberately formed a relationship with a woman who was different from women that I have been with in the past, after coming to the conclusion that the women that I had been with would not be good mothers. So I went out and found a woman who was the opposite in character, but still compatible with our personalities (in other words, boring). I discovered that after banging slvts all my life that I don't feel sexually aroused with a boring woman, thus I'm having the problem that you see in this thread.

The wedding? Well it was during the peak of the rona and my grandparents did not want to be in a gathering of people, so we got married in a court house with the understanding that we will have a wedding ceremony in the future, but two months later I lost my job due the the rona shutdown and after being insulted with low paying job opportunities (and I mean big difference between what I was getting paid and what was being offered during the shutdown), I decided to go into business for myself. So there has been now wedding, no honeymoon, my family did not meet her family. Sounds sh!*y but then again I'm not in debt either.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 600+ mssg so you have read and know most of the stuff already.

maybe she is a unicorn and will(can not) come alive with you until she feels the spark from you. your spark is out because you don't recognize the lust from her. she doesn't have it yet.

just saying, IMHO she is decent-looking.

photos of your exes are very different than her. maybe you see her as innocent and don't want to take her because.. (just an idea)

if you still excited for other women and just not for her then it's mental, not physical.

part of taking care of her is giving to her physically and in spirit. don't just take her, join with her.
if you have time and have not ever seen it check out the book by david deida the way of the superior man.

not sure where you are on your journey, but this could be the most exciting and fulfilling thing you have ever done. know deep she is not an Angel, she is a woman with all the energy and then some that the past ones you know had.

look for the spiritual connection with her, and grow it from that.

if can not find it, cut her free.
appreciate the advice, but I don't have time to read a book right now.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you don't intend to have sex and she's not interesting to you, I would say go to the court house and get a divorce ASAP. It sounds like you just made a really big mistake. I have a feeling, I know where you are coming from. I had to re-wire my brain aswell. I much preferred the bad chicks who treated me like crap and I had to work hard to get their approval etc etc. Then I realized that I was feeding into the Western programming which told me that I need to be dating princesses and pieces of sh1t. I started dating submissive women and by the time I got to my wife, I didn't need any game at all. It felt like this skillset went completely un-used, and so it should. It's like buying a machine gun and getting trained for a war that never happens. You still 'want' to use that, but you realize that war is a terrible thing for all involved.

If you want to take the blue pill and eat the steak, well, nobody is going to fault you for that, it's your default programming. Just know that in a couple of years, you'll end up with nothing and probably be facing divorce rape of all funds and your business. [I wouldn't be concerned with money], but that's how modern women roll. A trad woman is there to be your partner, she is not a slvt or a piece of garbage, so let her find a man that can make use of her talents. I'm not trying to insult you but realistically, you'll either stay and die single or you get married, suppress those urges and move on into other avenues (I have 101 hobbies) as a result. I have a TON of free time because I don't need to sleep with one eye open anymore and sex doesn't cloud my thoughts.

I dont think those are good pictures, I bet your wife is very pretty in a short skirt... throw some nerd glasses on her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered that after banging slvts all my life that I don't feel sexually aroused with a boring woman, thus I'm having the problem that you see in this thread.
This is VERY important for all the young players here that eventually wanna get married or get into a serious LTR.

We often talk about girls that has slept around a lot having pair bonding issues. Well for guys that sleep around a lot, I would say they might have potential sex bonding issues in a LTR/marriage situation. I see it all the time.

As they say, you can turn a housewife into a ho, but you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

OP, if you're not willing or able to turn your housewife into a ho then I'm afraid it's best that you split.

Have you talked to her about it and is she just not sexual(low libido) or just inexperienced? If the latter, it's fully on you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is VERY important for all the young players here that eventually wanna get married or get into a serious LTR.

We often talk about girls that has slept around a lot having pair bonding issues. Well for guys that sleep around a lot, I would say they might have potential sex bonding issues in a LTR/marriage situation. I see it all the time.

As they say, you can turn a housewife into a ho, but you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

OP, if you're not willing or able to turn your housewife into a ho then I'm afraid it's best that you split.

Have you talked to her about it and is she just not sexual(low libido) or just inexperienced? If the latter, it's fully on you.
Yes, 100% as I am learning the hard way now.

It's a little on her, but I think it's mostly on me to make a change in the way I operate, to an extent.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

I have failed so far, but not giving up just yet.

One common thing she complains about is that I don't support her enough emotionally. The problem is, that I am not at all an emotional guy.

When I go to do things my way, and act more in a way that is natural to me, which is being more aggressive, which she does not like.

I can give it more tries, but I'm afraid it is not looking good.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich Cooper usually says that men love to complicate their lives and rationalize why they do it. This is what this feels like.
Why on earth did you give your ultimate, life changing commitment to a woman who didn't meet your basic needs? Because sex is a basic need for all men. This is not to point fingers, it's a valid question. I'm assuming you dated and vetted her for a while before you gave her the ring.
I've experienced the same. In my earlier blue pill days i had a hot gf that i wasn't really sexually craving and it was because of her personality, demands and off-putting behavior. It took a while for me to realise but behavior can make you turn your head away from an otherwise attractive woman.
This unfortunately only has one solution since your feelings for her will never change. Divorce her for both of your sake and never make the same mistake again. You can't be living like this. A woman absolutely needs to pass the boner test, that is fundamental.

I get it. You're like me, you're analytical, try to dissect everything and look for answers to why this is, which is good to a certain point. But desire is pretty simple and basic and we can clearly see that your desire for her was never there from the beginning. I'm not for dissolving an established marriage but somewhere you've to see the situation you're in for what it is and cut your losses.

She met a checklist, and I looked at the situation as an obligation. Then I thought the only thing I have to do now is find her sexually attractive, which shouldn't be hard because she is good looking 'on paper.'

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She met a checklist, and I looked at the situation as an obligation. Then I thought the only thing I have to do now is find her sexually attractive, which shouldn't be hard because she is good looking 'on paper.'
What you need to do is get some sheets of A3 paper and put it on the bed.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah that wouldn't work either haha
I think the best thing to do would be to admit that you made a mistake and get divorced. It's better to do that now, rather than continue making bad decisions that will make you miserable for the rest of your life, such as getting her pregnant and mixing your assets.

Now it's hard to do, maybe, but if you're not ready for that yet then I'd suggest taking a trip somewhere alone so that you can clear your head and think about it.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe stop being so serious about the situation. Fix it, bring her coffee in the morning in bed. Makes you feel good and she will too. Go on dates. People need to like each other to have fun in the sack.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe stop being so serious about the situation. Fix it, bring her coffee in the morning in bed. Makes you feel good and she will too. Go on dates. People need to like each other to have fun in the sack.
I don't think that will do it. Tried things like that already. Having fun does not make me attracted to her physically.