Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best Fitness Exercise while traveling?

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know that best workout in the long traveling..
IMO, it kind of depends on what your workout routine looks like when you are home. But then again, any workout is better than none. I'm a "garage gorilla" and prefer to lift heavy sh%t at home. To mix things up years ago I did bodyweight workouts and found that if done correctly you could get stronger and build some muscle. With this experience I was able to take it on the road during travel and the only thing I brought was a foldable pull-up bar. The other alternatives that I like is TRX or similar product and Isometric training. The key to all these is to use them at home for a month to get acquainted with the equipment (If any) and movements. Explorer people like Anthony Arvanitakis (Homemade Muscle), Paul Wade (Convict Conditioning & The Ultimate Isometric Manuel.) Below is an example of Convict Conditioning Progressions. Aside from all that, 2-5 sets of 10-20 burpees with a push-up and a jump will do the trick, only resting 1-2 minutes between sets.

Attachments

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know that best workout in the long traveling..
There is no best. You can get cheap day passes at gym pre covid. I own a pair of gymnastic rings. Very inexpensive. A tree or soccer post or playground will suffice

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do pushups and bodyweight squats (and all variants thereof) literally anywhere. You can also walk/run and do any stretching/yoga pretty much anywhere. Why is this even a question? Oh, you don't think pushups and squats are tough? Add a plyometric (jumping) action to it, and get back with me.

The real question should be, "How do I get the discipline to do these things?" We can have a legitimate conversation around that.

balder

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I travel, I check ahead for local gyms. I've only ever stayed in one hotel that had a decent gym. Many motels/hotels without in-house facilities have deals worked out with nearby fitness centers/gyms, where you can train at a discount or for free. Ask. Otherwise, most gyms will admit you at "day rate," charges to train by the day or week. Check the Yellow Pages when you arrive at your motel/hotel. Even little hole-in-the-wall towns usually have at least one "fitness" center.

The nutrition end of things is much more difficult. You're pretty much on your own as far as making good choices at restaurants, very often not an easy thing to do. Where there's a will, however, there's always a way.

Bottom line, just do your best, and don't stress-out if things aren't perfect.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planks. The most simple and time-efficient compound exercises out there. Travel requires simplicity and efficiency. Carrying anything with you is not simple so body weight exercises are best. Especially if they are compound exercises (single exercise targeting several muscles at once).

Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Planks. The most simple and time-efficient compound exercises out there. Travel requires simplicity and efficiency. Carrying anything with you is not simple so body weight exercises are best. Especially if they are compound exercises (single exercise targeting several muscles at once).

Modern Man Advice
Carrying bands that fit in a pouch the size of headphones is too much of a problem?