Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
LOL, it's a shame cause he was to my knowledge the only black moderator on this site.
Way off.

Survivor actually stepped down. He had other things in his life going on.

There are other black moderators on here.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Way off.

Survivor actually stepped down. He had other things in his life going on.

There are other black moderators on here.
Let me say it again. He was the only "black" moderator that I knew of on here. If there are others they must be one of those other types cause they sure haven't made their presence known as being of color. Except for Ashley Chuckles of course.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me say it again. He was the only "black" moderator that I knew of on here. If there are others they must be one of those other types cause they sure haven't made their presence known as being of color. Except for Ashley Chuckles of course.
For someone who complains about racism as much as you. You sure place a lot of empasis on race.

Maybe to prevent racism we shouldn't consider people "black" or "white" at all. We're all just people.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of other types? What does that mean? Ashlee, Matrix (Antichrist) and I believe (correct me if I am wrong guys) that either prosemont and/or Paradox is black.

*Shrugs* Then again, I don't know too much.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is Feedback, or Anything Else, or what, but I know what it ain't -- and that's Mature Man. So off to Anything Else it goes.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Of other types? What does that mean? Ashlee, Matrix (Antichrist) and I believe (correct me if I am wrong guys) that either prosemont and/or Paradox is black.

*Shrugs* Then again, I don't know too much.
Well let me pull your coat for ya:

Well let's see by other types are there are mixed ones who don't identify with one half...there nonmixed ones who don't identify with whom they are...and the list goes on and on.

Prosemont never identified himself as a brutha in our communications...nor has any of the others except Ashlee as I mentioned.

There is a new type of bruthas out there who do not aknowledge themselves to other brutha's like we did in the old days.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
For someone who complains about racism as much as you. You sure place a lot of empasis on race.

Maybe to prevent racism we shouldn't consider people "black" or "white" at all. We're all just people.
In a perfect world that would be a wonderful idea!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a perfect world that would be a wonderful idea!
Then quit harping about who is and is not of a particular race.

That will go a long way toward making the world more perfect.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prosemont never identified himself as a brutha in our communications...nor has any of the others except Ashlee as I mentioned.
That's funny because I always make sure to identify myself as a caucacian as often as possible.

Reaction score
I'm not black either :D now what you got to say about me!! Lets just all drink some tea and have a tea party!!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
I'm not black either :D now what you got to say about me!! Lets just all drink some tea and have a tea party!!

Let me get back to you on that. *Adds to list of girls he'll never reply to*

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need an Asian moderator. And also a Slovak moderator too. And also a Czech and South German moderator. Oh, and having an Arab mod would also be nice. I demand equal representation!

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That's funny because I always make sure to identify myself as a caucacian as often as possible.
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
I think we need an Asian moderator. And also a Slovak moderator too. And also a Czech and South German moderator. Oh, and having an Arab mod would also be nice. I demand equal representation!
LOL!! Don't forget the Italians. I feel left out. >> you didn't mention the Italians >> therefore, you're racist! :mad:

Player_Supreme,
The Brutha community!! POWER 2 THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!1ONE!!TWO!!! N1ggaz unite!!!! PANTHER POWER!!
Lots of my friends are black so I'm not racist, from the outside I'm white, but on the inside I'm 100% brutha. I'm like an African suffering from the albino disease, so we can be homies, ok?

On a serious note:
Go back to pimphop.com! I don't think a single cracka hangs out there, it's a brutha commmunity, we need a white community here without people like you. Yeah once in a while we choose a black moderator to seem non-racist, but little do you know of our true intentions...

<warning: lots of sarcasm above>

Last edited:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this thread has gotten way off topic. Eternal answered the question. Survivor decided to move on.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.