B0redandl0nely
Senior Don Juan
I'm not a troll just unlucky and out of my fvcking mindTroll meter redlining...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm not a troll just unlucky and out of my fvcking mindTroll meter redlining...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO.I just keep checking this site over and over to see if I have more replies cause I have no friends
I want you to answer me:I'm not a troll just unlucky and out of my fvcking mind
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.I want you to answer me:
What is it you think we can do for you here at SoSuave? What is it you like to see from us?
I have things to do in my life but I'm getting distracted by the things I post aboutYou have to remember women are insecure too.
You rejected her, which results in her pulling away.
You need to get other things to do in your life because you are acting neurotic about a girl over little details
You didn't answer the question. Very BigDave of you.I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.
Advice and I'm getting itYou didn't answer the question. Very BigDave of you.
The question is what do you want from us?
Not whether you deserve to post here. When you post these threads, what are you looking for?
I didn’t say you didn’t have a right to post here.I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Just answer my questions and I will take your advice. However, I think I need a break from this forum because I feel like it is frying my brain. My head really hurts.I didn’t say you didn’t have a right to post here.
I asked you a genuine question. I want to know what it is, in your perception, you think we can do or that you expect us to do to help you?
Call me a troll, I can't fvcking believe what I did. And this is the last time I'll say it.Calm down OP.
Didn't I previously told you to press ur thumbs together until it hurts when ur anxiety spikes ?
The pain will override and subdue ur anxiety.
Hush now - stop posting incessantly abt the same thing.
nah chad would pick out his 6'' inch phone and play minecraft on it in that very moment and she would become even more wetUnfortunately, it's not easy for me to apply what I learn because have issues and disabilities. Like on the date I didn't kiss the girl in public, I bugged out and it upset her. I ruined the whole night.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That's good.And this is the last time I'll say it.