Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
nah big dave is postwallI fear for humanities future if the current generation's males are like the op and BigDave. Scary.
I think he's 27 - 29.nah big dave is postwall
Why did you post this?
Watch the video dude. It's the future if things don't change between the ladies and gents.Why did you post this?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
why are you oversensitive to everythingWhy did you post this?
Poor mental health. Doubt, worry, and insecurity. Yet I continue to put myself out there to date, go to school, and work. I think I deserve some creditwhy are you oversensitive to everything
Insecure and worried about what?Poor mental health. Doubt, worry, and insecurity. Yet I continue to put myself out there to date, go to school, and work. I think I deserve some credit
Insecure and worried about how I come across, if things will work out, how to handle situations, things like that...Insecure and worried about what?
I think we are in weird times, every girl overconfident and men worried
Trust me im expert in this topic. Its likely either cuz u get no validation or cuz ur social life is inexistentInsecure and worried about how I come across, if things will work out, how to handle situations, things like that...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
BothTrust me im expert in this topic. Its likely either cuz u get no validation or cuz ur social life is inexistent
dude it turned her on moreAnd me not kissing her in the restaurant was weird to me. In retrospect, I would have done it. There was definitely sexual tension and I think that's what prompted her. And I fvcking dissipated it. WHY?!?!?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
But she was attracted the other day?She is not attracted to you. Get over it like all of us do. Not every woman is going to be attracted.
A lot of people try to help you here with advice and you have absolutely no appreciation for it.
I'm a moderator so I saw your answer to me that you deleted. Your biggest problem, like most guys who come here and complain relentlessly, is that you are so self-centered that you can't see beyond yourself and you can't have gratitude for those who have been giving you their time and advice.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.