"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What does this mean?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
It's probably because I bugged out on the date when I realized I didn't kiss her at that moment
 

RetiredArchitect

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
9
Age
32
You have to remember women are insecure too.

You rejected her, which results in her pulling away.

You need to get other things to do in your life because you are acting neurotic about a girl over little details
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I want you to answer me:

What is it you think we can do for you here at SoSuave? What is it you like to see from us?
I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
You have to remember women are insecure too.

You rejected her, which results in her pulling away.

You need to get other things to do in your life because you are acting neurotic about a girl over little details
I have things to do in my life but I'm getting distracted by the things I post about
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.
You didn't answer the question. Very BigDave of you.

The question is what do you want from us?
Not whether you deserve to post here. When you post these threads, what are you looking for?
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
You didn't answer the question. Very BigDave of you.

The question is what do you want from us?
Not whether you deserve to post here. When you post these threads, what are you looking for?
Advice and I'm getting it
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I think what I'm doing is fine. What's actually going on in my head is probably bad for my health but I think I have a right to post here as much as anybody else.
I didn’t say you didn’t have a right to post here.

I asked you a genuine question. I want to know what it is, in your perception, you think we can do or that you expect us to do to help you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I didn’t say you didn’t have a right to post here.

I asked you a genuine question. I want to know what it is, in your perception, you think we can do or that you expect us to do to help you?
Just answer my questions and I will take your advice. However, I think I need a break from this forum because I feel like it is frying my brain. My head really hurts.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Unfortunately, it's not easy for me to apply what I learn because have issues and disabilities. Like on the date I didn't kiss the girl in public, I bugged out and it upset her. I ruined the whole night.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Calm down OP.

Didn't I previously told you to press ur thumbs together until it hurts when ur anxiety spikes ?

The pain will override and subdue ur anxiety.

Hush now - stop posting incessantly abt the same thing.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Calm down OP.

Didn't I previously told you to press ur thumbs together until it hurts when ur anxiety spikes ?

The pain will override and subdue ur anxiety.

Hush now - stop posting incessantly abt the same thing.
Call me a troll, I can't fvcking believe what I did. And this is the last time I'll say it.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Unfortunately, it's not easy for me to apply what I learn because have issues and disabilities. Like on the date I didn't kiss the girl in public, I bugged out and it upset her. I ruined the whole night.
nah chad would pick out his 6'' inch phone and play minecraft on it in that very moment and she would become even more wet
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
And this is the last time I'll say it.
That's good.

Now put into practice what some posters had advised you.

Don't do it all at once, take 1 advice at a time and practice on it.

Find one you think that is easy and then zoom into it.

It will be slow but that doesn't matter, what matters is you take action and don't get excited to the point of being obsessed.

You'll be fine, don't worry.
 
Top