Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need your opinion on this No Contact that I have been observing since Dec 2021.

Here is the brief background about us - We (both 29 now) live in the same area and went to same under graduate school. Although we never dated during the school, we dated for a brief period ( 4 months during in 2017, 2-3 years after graduation) and then I was the friendzoned (also hard core blue pill) who tried to win her affection/love from 2018 - 2021 (with many ups and downs with many brief no contacts in between). In short, a classic oneitus case.

I am now quite red pilled aware for last 2 years and have improved in physical, career and money (career, money wise I would rank in top 5% of my country but she is also in the same bracket career wise) . I also realized that during this extended current No Contact period ( that is still going on since end of 2021), I became emotionally stable and gained some mental peace (She was indeed an emotional roller ride and I must admit, I had literally no frame to deal with her ****ty behaviour). Now with the frame and everything (red pill knowledge), I am confident that I could no longer be manipulated. During the last meet in end of 2021, I had confessed my feelings (in retrospect, a beta move) and she categorically rejected saying she does feel this way for any person and thus our current no contact period began.

Since we live in the same area, I had bumped into her in mid 2022 when I chit chatted (did not ask her our or show any interest)for a brief period (around 30 secs) and then went my way. Fast forward to few minutes back, I again bumped into her, however, this time, I did not stop by (so we both were facing the direction, I was walking and she was standing and chit chatting with some female friend but she must have seen me once I passed through by her)

My question to you, should I have stopped by and said hello to her? Honestly, last 14-15 months of no contact were really good for me but 'she is the girl that got away' type! (things never went beyond kissing). Should I reinitiate the contact (not overtly but if I bump into her again, should I ask her out) or completely ignore? I understand my ego is involved here and banging her may bring that final revenge :p

PS - I am not involved in any relationship currently. I had seen someone dropping her to her home in mid 2022 (the 30 secs meet that I described earlier) so she could be dating/relationship (but she has always said she does not want to get married and blah blah) Please feel free to ask any additional information that you may need to give suggestions.

Thanks a lot
GreenLand Shark
When you go no contact, you have to stay no contact. There are no exceptions, and there is no obligation that you have to respond, react or do anything. Who cares what she thinks, she is old news. The fact that you wrote this post means you still have feelings for her, or you would not have written it. We all have feelings for exes, but the only way to heal and get over it is no contact, and eventually when someone else comes, you get over it - it takes time, it could take many years...but it will happen. Stay no contact, and next time just ignore her, who cares about common courtesy - she does not pay your rent or pay your finances or she isn't your boss - so you do not need to acknowledge her.

This post changed my life, and it helped me forward, and regain the power against an ex who after leaving was trying manipulate me again because she said I was an ******* lol. I ended up getting the power back.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need your opinion on this No Contact that I have been observing since Dec 2021.

Here is the brief background about us - We (both 29 now) live in the same area and went to same under graduate school. Although we never dated during the school, we dated for a brief period ( 4 months during in 2017, 2-3 years after graduation) and then I was the friendzoned (also hard core blue pill) who tried to win her affection/love from 2018 - 2021 (with many ups and downs with many brief no contacts in between). In short, a classic oneitus case.

I am now quite red pilled aware for last 2 years and have improved in physical, career and money (career, money wise I would rank in top 5% of my country but she is also in the same bracket career wise) . I also realized that during this extended current No Contact period ( that is still going on since end of 2021), I became emotionally stable and gained some mental peace (She was indeed an emotional roller ride and I must admit, I had literally no frame to deal with her ****ty behaviour). Now with the frame and everything (red pill knowledge), I am confident that I could no longer be manipulated. During the last meet in end of 2021, I had confessed my feelings (in retrospect, a beta move) and she categorically rejected saying she does feel this way for any person and thus our current no contact period began.

Since we live in the same area, I had bumped into her in mid 2022 when I chit chatted (did not ask her our or show any interest)for a brief period (around 30 secs) and then went my way. Fast forward to few minutes back, I again bumped into her, however, this time, I did not stop by (so we both were facing the direction, I was walking and she was standing and chit chatting with some female friend but she must have seen me once I passed through by her)

My question to you, should I have stopped by and said hello to her? Honestly, last 14-15 months of no contact were really good for me but 'she is the girl that got away' type! (things never went beyond kissing). Should I reinitiate the contact (not overtly but if I bump into her again, should I ask her out) or completely ignore? I understand my ego is involved here and banging her may bring that final revenge :p

PS - I am not involved in any relationship currently. I had seen someone dropping her to her home in mid 2022 (the 30 secs meet that I described earlier) so she could be dating/relationship (but she has always said she does not want to get married and blah blah) Please feel free to ask any additional information that you may need to give suggestions.

Thanks a lot
GreenLand Shark
There is no woman that is ever "the one that got away." You are pedestalizing her by even thinking of her like this.

What I have found is that generally the more chaotic and hot and cold a relationship is the harder it is to ween yourself off of it. This type of thing with the highs and the lows greatly resembles the high your body/mind experience with a drug, and it is why most of us men (myself included) have generally been more attached in the past to Cluster B types more so than mentally healthy women. Once you can step away and recognize how destructive it is to your psyche, you begin to realize it is not worth the soul-sucking energy it takes to be in a relationship with a woman like this.

This woman you describe certainly sounds like this. Cluster B's are masters at "push-pull" tactics and I think you, even now, would probably go back to her if she suddenly texted you to come over to her apartment and fvck her brains out. You would be all in in a matter of hours. This is how you know you aren't well yet, brother.

Stay the course with NC. See other women. And above all else, keep improving yourself. Don't let some crazy tail temporarily put your life in a rut. Good luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot
GreenLand Shark
Forget about her. Pull younger/hotter girls.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your value up, muscles up, tinder profile poppin and be done with this nonsense. I used to be this way in most my 20s. When I had wack game, a ****ty wardrobe, low self esteem and the works. Guarantee all these dudes in here wouldnt be hung up on one girl that isnt feeling them anymore if they had more options in their DMs. Its a simple goddamn equation. Suffer more and deal with more low quality women and romanticize ****ty relationships you want to get back to because you yourself are ****ty/dont have options.

or level the **** up.
"the girl next door", "elf queen", no contact for months but you dont have new options yet. ridiculous. when all you gotta do is hit that gym, takes pics and upload them.

We really are a weak generation of men. ****s sad. Our ancestors had to hunt tigers, work in steel mills or go to war to get a decent woman.
All you gotta do is get in shape and spin plates and we cant even do that.

No wonder the women are so out of hand nowadays. How we gonna check women when we arent even willing to improve ourselves? Look at us. Lame. Talking to my past self as well.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the dumper, but still feel kinda down in the dumps about it.

I have admit that I love her, but simply can't seem to get along with her.

It's 5 months in, and pretty much once a week we end up in a little argument.

She just rubs me up the wrong way, by either saying something borderline disrespectful... Or she will get argumentative over something that isn't worth arguing over.

She has been hot headed since the day I met her.. so it's not something that has developed over time.

Last night she began arguing with me, so I told her to leave my house. I couldn't deal with her BS at all.

So she grabbed all her bel from my house and called her an Uber.

While in the uber she sent me a few abusive messages. She told me to fuk off

However a couple of hours later, when her anger resided she sent me the following.

You broke my heart
I thought you loved me
Are you going to leave things like this

Anyway I don't know what the F to do now.

I think too much damage has been done. Breaking up with her, then getting back with her, will more likely become a toxic cycle.

I just don't see things working out with her in the long run.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone got into a relationship which felt somewhat toxic?
Yes, best to walk away but you already know this. It's a waste of time and energy, well done for standing your ground. There's a reason you broke up with her, the many threads over these months. She sounds like a fvcking headache bro, there are MANY women that will fall into your frame. This girl was never really in your frame. Much easier to start fresh and enter a new relationship with solid frame. Someone less damaged, she's a loose canon I don't care how hot she is or how good the sex is, it's never worth it long term.

I would advise against even banging her again (because you could, but thats easy, that's weak, she'll be on some new D in 2 weeks if not sooner. Take everything you've learned from this and be better next time.

I broke up with my ex GF of 2 years recently and it was hard because I do love her, but love isn't enough when faced with so many red flags and billions of hotter younger, more compatible women out there.

Good luck soulforge you're a good man and you are destined for better.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, best to walk away but you already know this. It's a waste of time and energy, well done for standing your ground. There's a reason you broke up with her, the many threads over these months. She sounds like a fvcking headache bro, there are MANY women that will fall into your frame. This girl was never really in your frame. Much easier to start fresh and enter a new relationship with solid frame.
Your right man... It's been 4-5 months of fukin headache.. back and forth...

She has been like this from day one... It's her personality, moody, aggressive..

I think she does have high interest in me, but she can't help reacting the way she does.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right man... It's been 4-5 months of fukin headache.. back and forth...

She has been like this from day one... It's her personality, moody, aggressive..

I think she does have high interest in me, but she can't help reacting the way she does.
Yeah because she's damaged and mentally off-key - probably because of the partying and broken hearts. Remember, women can't really fvck a dude without emotional connection, so if she's had feelings for so many other men she will be broken mentally. None of the threads you posted said she was feminine and submissive, pure headache, grief and confrontation. Don't look back.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because she's damaged and mentally off-key - probably because of the partying and broken hearts. Remember, women can't really fvck a dude without emotional connection, so if she's had feelings for so many other men she will be broken mentally. None of the threads you posted said she was feminine and submissive, pure headache, grief and confrontation. Don't look back.
She is 24 so unlikely she has smashed hundreds of dudes.. but she does have depression and anxiety.. also drinks alot.. and been burnt by her ex..

All that comes into play

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 24 so unlikely she has smashed hundreds of dudes.. but she does have depression and anxiety.. also drinks alot.. and been burnt by her ex..

All that comes into play
She drinks a lot and I remember you saying she used to party a lot - that's minimum 15 bodies right there. Damaged, confrontational, argumentative, she's trash.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She drinks a lot and I remember you saying she used to party a lot - that's minimum 15 bodies right there. Damaged, confrontational, argumentative, she's trash.
Yes she used to go out alot and drink alot.. also addicted to social media and attention.

Definitely not long term wifey material here

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my ex GF of 2 years recently and it was hard because I do love her, but love isn't enough when faced with so many red flags and billions of hotter younger, more compatible women out there.
Had similiar situation a month ago, except that it's been a 4 years long one and she didn't have that many red flags actually. But after finally realizing that we want different futures for ourselves I understood that sooner or later either her or me are going to get tired and not feel good with the direction we'd head to. I'm not into breaking up after 10+ years so despite such a long time together and feelings being strong, decided to grit my teeth and do it. It's better for both of us, even if it really sucks short term

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone got into a relationship which felt somewhat toxic?
I would say most of us here have. It is probably how most guys find sosuave. If you feel the relationship is toxic then you did the right thing.

In the first 5 months she is going to be on her best behaviour and the best her she will ever be. If she is toxic this soon then you did the right thing. Guys need to remind themselves we are not put on this earth to entertain toxic women.

Monkeynuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she used to go out alot and drink alot.. also addicted to social media and attention.

Definitely not long term wifey material here
Oh the addicition to social media - what is it with chicks these days...constantly seeking validation by posting selfies

I would love to meet a chick who didnt give a **** about insta or facebook - would be so much easier.

The amount of dudes sliding in their DM's....they love the attention

Baji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1
I've been a bit back and forth with my ex since we broke up, and I'm taking the No Contact seriously from today. I'm going to get a gym membership, explore hobbies, and hang out with my bro's more often. I plan to write here once a week, but we'll see how it plays out

Reaction score
Day 1
I've been a bit back and forth with my ex since we broke up, and I'm taking the No Contact seriously from today. I'm going to get a gym membership, explore hobbies, and hang out with my bro's more often. I plan to write here once a week, but we'll see how it plays out
Buddy, no contact means, even if she contacts you, you do not respond, and she has to come to your house and still beg, and still and you go no contact. Did you dump her or you got dumped?

Baji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I got dumped, she usually pulls the 'let's break up' card frequently, but this time I said enough is enough. But then we got to talking a while after(I reached out), and then she found out I had a fling with an ex during the time we were apart, she got mad, and I told myself I'm not going down this rabbit hole again. So I've muted and archived her chats everywhere, and deleted everything

Reaction score
Okay, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I got dumped, she usually pulls the 'let's break up' card frequently, but this time I said enough is enough. But then we got to talking a while after(I reached out), and then she found out I had a fling with an ex during the time we were apart, she got mad, and I told myself I'm not going down this rabbit hole again. So I've muted and archived her chats everywhere, and deleted everything
First off, you do not owe her any explanation of what you did during the time you were apart. She is using you as validation. When you realize that she is contacting you, you just do not pick up, and let it go to voicemail - this will destroy her confidence. After all of contacting and you not answering, she will feel embarrassed and stop. You did a great job deleting everything.

You need to hit the gym, follow up a program like Jim Stoppani's, go hardcore, try intermittent fasting, make getting fit and buy new clothes if you need to make yourself feel better. Get on all the dating apps and just talk to girls, and meet them.

Naturally you will find someone who will care for you.

I've been in the same position as you man. PM Me if you need more personal advice.

Baji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the advice. I will check Jim Stoppani out and try intermittent fasting as well. I will definitely PM you if anything comes up. Very glad to hear someone was also in my shoes, I know I can do this.