Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think thats petty at all, good move as far as Im concerned with the expected results but you stood your ground. Perfect play.
I don't think it's petty either.

Do you guys realise how many women will dump a dude, break his heart & within days begin posting pics of herself on social media having an amazing fun time.. laughing, drinking, partying, knowing very well that the dude she has only just dumped will likely see her social.

They don't care bro.. Neither should you.

Hacker

Banned
Reaction score
Weldone man.

Truth is, once it's broken it's broken.

Wether she dumped you, or you dumped her because of her behaviour, going back will 99% of the time fail.

I especially would never got back with an ex who has been piped down by only god knows how many other men.
And you don't think women haven't had d*cks in them before you met them???

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Some men will say stuff like "No fue en tu año, no te hace daño". Im not saying I agree, but most members here basically live by that.

Read for FREE!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You been drinking? Any point in what you are stating & what relevence does that have to my point regarding.. they don't give a fuk.. neither should you give a fuk.

Hacker

Banned
Reaction score
You been drinking? Any point in what you are stating & what relevence does that have to my point regarding.. they don't give a fuk.. neither should you give a fuk.
I agree with you that they don't give a f*ck. You always tell everybody on here that you don't want exes after they have had d*cks in them after they have been with you but she had tons of d*cks in her before you so what's the difference?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that they don't give a f*ck. You always tell everybody on here that you don't want exes after they have had d*cks in them after they have been with you but she had tons of d*cks in her before you so what's the difference?
Huge difference.. Once she has left you, and gone off and got diked down by Tyrone, Jamal, Chad, They all jizzed down her throat.. Rearranged her guts. Do you really want to kiss that mouth again?

But you're missing the biggest problem... This is bad new for you Hacker.

There is a very high probability that once your chick dumps you, the next dude she had sex with, he had a much bigger dik than you, he fuked her better than you ever did, he made her eyes roll back into the back of her head.. He was bigger and more muscular than you & was able to throw her around & pin her down much more effectively than you ever could.

Now add to this, that she left you in the face place, more likely because she lost feelings.. Do you really want to compete with Tyrone if she ever came back to you?

She would never feel the same way about you again, after Tyrone ruined her..

This is why you never take an ex back, because she probably experienced things that you will never be able to compete with or she will never feel the same way with you again.

Read for FREE!

Hacker

Banned
Reaction score
Huge difference.. Once she has left you, and gone off and got diked down by Tyrone, Jamal, Chad, They all jizzed down her throat.. Rearranged her guts. Do you really want to kiss that mouth again?

But you're missing the biggest problem... This is bad new for you Hacker.

There is a very high probability that once your chick dumps you, the next dude she had sex with, he had a much bigger dik than you, he fuked her better than you ever did, he made her eyes roll back into the back of her head.. He was bigger and more muscular than you & was able to throw her around & pin her down much more effectively than you ever could.

Now add to this, that she left you in the face place, more likely because she lost feelings.. Do you really want to compete with Tyrone if she ever came back to you?

She would never feel the same way about you again, after Tyrone ruined her..

This is why you never take an ex back, because she probably experienced things that you will never be able to compete with or she will never feel the same way with you again.
Or shes still single and nobody smashed her. You are reaching for the shadows in the sky with that scenario. You are assuming all of that. No evidence for any of that. Just a fairy tale man

vato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weldone man.

Truth is, once it's broken it's broken.

Wether she dumped you, or you dumped her because of her behaviour, going back will 99% of the time fail.

I especially would never got back with an ex who has been piped down by only god knows how many other men.
She's the one who dumped me after all the BS that happened. I'd rather drag my balls through broken glass than go back to her. Going out tonight and tomorrow to keep this momentum going.

Read for FREE!

colouredpainting761

Reaction score
Day 37

Had a LDR for around 9 months and we did not officially end it but she was taking longer and longer to respond to my messages for around 2 weeks, blaming it on “family”. She started playing up so i just said ok cool and goodnight. That was it. My intuition has turned out to be right, but it sucks. Was just going to message to see how she was but I know I’ll just get some cold ass response like “why are you messaging me” or just no response at all, so **** her. Women tend to get over break ups MUCH faster than men.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 37

Had a LDR for around 9 months and we did not officially end it but she was taking longer and longer to respond to my messages for around 2 weeks, blaming it on “family”. She started playing up so i just said ok cool and goodnight. That was it. My intuition has turned out to be right, but it sucks. Was just going to message to see how she was but I know I’ll just get some cold ass response like “why are you messaging me” or just no response at all, so **** her. Women tend to get over break ups MUCH faster than men.
Women get over breakups much easier than men because women begin the detachment process during the relationship. Generally, they begin "breaking up" with you in their minds months before the actual breakup occurrs. Men aren't wired like this. Men see the break-up conversation as the "end" and they are then recovering for the next number of months after that point. Women, however, would have gone through that process months before. It is why they can seem so cold in how easily they get over you. You are pouring out your heart to her while she has already moved on and begun fantasizing about her co-worker (or began banging them even).

Keep this in mind for your future LTRs. It will save you a load of grief if you can recognize this dynamic at play during the relationship and know it is time to begin protecting yourself so you aren't caught with your pants down.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get over breakups much easier than men because women begin the detachment process during the relationship. Generally, they begin "breaking up" with you in their minds months before the actual breakup occurrs. Men aren't wired like this. Men see the break-up conversation as the "end" and they are then recovering for the next number of months after that point. Women, however, would have gone through that process months before. It is why they can seem so cold in how easily they get over you. You are pouring out your heart to her while she has already moved on and begun fantasizing about her co-worker (or began banging them even).

Keep this in mind for your future LTRs. It will save you a load of grief if you can recognize this dynamic at play during the relationship and know it is time to begin protecting yourself so you aren't caught with your pants down.
@Barrister do you think believe or agree with the whole dumpers timeline concept? The idea that the girls only experience the pain, dumped men experience way, months later when the repercussions of their actions hit them. Or no? (Inversely, dumped men experience pain upfront but are better months later).

Read for FREE!