Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went NC for 8 days straight. And then she sucked me in today with her flakiness. Resetting it again.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sucked you in again and then flaked again your NC should be a permanent next.
Yep, kinda pissed about it. My thinking was she initiated contact, so I'll set a date that leads to hooking up.

I think my attraction to her clouded my judgement. Now I'm thinking "hold on a minute. Shes 34 and lives with parents". What the ****. Plus she is a bit on the heavy side. Didnt really have a hot body. And she thinks she is God's gift playing mind games. Hilarious!

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, kinda pissed about it. My thinking was she initiated contact, so I'll set a date that leads to hooking up.

I think my attraction to her clouded my judgement. Now I'm thinking "hold on a minute. Shes 34 and lives with parents". What the ****. Plus she is a bit on the heavy side. Didnt really have a hot body. And she thinks she is God's gift playing mind games. Hilarious!
You’ve been watching some Corey Wayne? Lol. I think mine is permanently gone. So I’m not expecting her to contact me.

I would hard next her if I were you. Next time she reaches out maybe just try ignoring it?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

If she texts, ignore delete. Do not reply.
If she calls. Straight to voicemail. do not listen delete. Do not call back.
If she emails.do not read. Delete. Do not reply.
If she sends anything through any social media. Block.

She gets No texts. No calls. No email. No social media messages. No replies No messages nothing. Not a thing from you.

You are way to busy to entertain some mind game playing failure to launch immature woman child who still lives with her parents in her mid 30's.

Never let her looks be the judge as to how you proceed. That is you proceeding on your interest level. Let her actions show you when and how to proceed. That is going by her interest level.

Flaking = Next.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I

If she texts, ignore delete. Do not reply.
If she calls. Straight to voicemail. do not listen delete. Do not call back.
If she emails.do not read. Delete. Do not reply.
If she sends anything through any social media. Block.

She gets No texts. No calls. No email. No social media messages. No replies No messages nothing. Not a thing from you.

You are way to busy to entertain some mind game playing failure to launch immature woman child who still lives with her parents in her mid 30's.

Never let her looks be the judge as to how you proceed. That is you proceeding on your interest level. Let her actions show you when and how to proceed. That is going by her interest level.

Flaking = Next.
What would constitute flaking behaviour? At what point to you say Im outta here. I have known some people to call out their behaviour and if they don't change it, they are gone.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went filled my fridge with food, bought new clothes, hit the gym. I dunno. For the first time in a while, I’m feeling excited for life!! Going NC and ditching that chick’s offer of friendship was an amazingly good decision.
Can relate. I've just bought a ton of new clothes.

Out and about today I felt more confident and pride in myself again. Caught one woman giving me a look, but she had a kid. She was hot though. Not sure if it was a different me or the clothes.

Like you I am considering the gym to keep fit. Thinking of doing a martial arts class to get fit again. Point is, maybe its time to focus on myself and forget about the WRONG women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would constitute flaking behaviour? At what point to you say Im outta here. I have known some people to call out their behaviour and if they don't change it, they are gone.
Anything but compliance is flaky. Anything but a flat out yes is a no or flaky. When you dont get a straight answer. When they cancel. When they make excuses. When they dont comply.

When they jack you around looking for attention all the time and suddenly vanish when you try to make plans.

Calling out their behaviour is a waste of time. You absence will speak louder than any words you could use. If it doesn't then your presense meant nothing to them in the first place.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but compliance is flaky. Anything but a flat out yes is a no or flaky. When you dont get a straight answer. When they cancel. When they make excuses. When they dont comply.

When they jack you around looking for attention all the time and suddenly vanish when you try to make plans.

Calling out their behaviour is a waste of time. You absence will speak louder than any words you could use. If it doesn't then your presense meant nothing to them in the first place.
What distinguishes for you the difference between NC and permanently nexting her? For example if she contacted you after x weeks of NC and gVe definite date to meet up, what would make you still think "next" as opposed to "cool, we get to gather and I'll smash her" attitude. It is boundaries, disrespect, the number of chances already given etc. Where does no amount of begging still equal "I'm still gone".

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What distinguishes for you the difference between NC and permanently nexting her? For example if she contacted you after x weeks of NC and gVe definite date to meet up, what would make you still think "next" as opposed to "cool, we get to gather and I'll smash her" attitude. It is boundaries, disrespect, the number of chances already given etc. Where does no amount of begging still equal "I'm still gone".
For me when i go NC it is always a permanent next. No exceptions. For me it is one chance per lifetime. If they mess that up it is permanent next. Always. This cuts down on flaking, disrespect, and overall bad behaviour that 95% of women feel they are entitled to dish out. Trust me. If a woman knows you have boundaries and knows you have zero fear of standing your ground they wont be as much in a hurry to push these boundaries, disrespect you and act flaky towards you. So NC is just that. They can't reach out because i wont let them. They are blocked on every avenue. They are history and they know they cant reach out. They know there is no second chance.

However some use NC to get an ex back. I don't. Once a break up happens it is total tschűss !! Goodbye. No matter who does the dumping, dead is dead. It is done. No second chances. I have even had Gf in the past as for second chances and my answer has always been the same. No.

Well you had said she flaked on you even after reaching out to you. This is nothing but a time wasting AW. After reaching out and then flaking again is a permanent 100% never have anythig to do with her ever again next. Stop wasting your time. Stop thinking of "one last smash," she is counting on you thinking this way and she will use that against you to boost her ego and hurt you.

Last edited:

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10 NC. Haven’t been thinking about her much. But she was in my dream last night which was kind of annoying. Feeling much much better. Life is pretty good. Think I need to lay off the drinking though :oops:

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me when i go NC it is always a permanent next. No exceptions. For me it is one chance per lifetime. If they mess that up it is permanent next. Always. This cuts down on flaking, disrespect, and overall bad behaviour that 95% of women feel they are entitled to dish out. Trust me. If a woman knows you have boundaries and knows you have zero fear of standing your ground they wont be as much in a hurry to push these boundaries, disrespect you and act flaky towards you. So NC is just that. They can't reach out because i wont let them. They are blocked on every avenue. They are history and they know they cant reach out. They know there is no second chance.

However some use NC to get an ex back. I don't. Once a break up happens it is total tschűss !! Goodbye. No matter who does the dumping, dead is dead. It is done. No second chances. I have even had Gf in the past as for second chances and my answer has always been the same. No.

Well you had said she flaked on you even after reaching out to you. This is nothing but a time wasting AW. After reaching out and then flaking again is a permanent 100% never have anythig to do with her ever again next. Stop wasting your time. Stop thinking of "one last smash," she is counting on you thinking this way and she will use that against you to boost her ego and hurt you.
Okay. Great help. What is AW by the way?

I am about to read The Rationale Man and the Book of Pook. Any other recommendations?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No contact" is basically what I do.

My reasoning: the only reason to get back in touch after the breakup for me is usually some bs idea about "getting closure." BUT, every time you try to get that last bit of "closure" you will ALWAYS come up with some excuse for why the last time you got in touch wasn't "good enough."

Because you will always want a little bit more each time, you might as well stop believing in the idea of closure and keep living.
I do no contact as well. But I also have a bad habit of hooking up with ex’s once I’ve moved on and had some other relationships

Billy James

Reaction score
My first post. Day 10 or 11 I believe. About 2 weeks ago I went to my fiance's place to find her in bed with another dude. I never told her i caught them. I just left and have gone silent.

I won't return her calls. I won't answer her texts as per the advice of a user here I know personally. He advised me to join this site and do a lot of reading.

Things are very complicated. My head is a mess but I am holding myself together.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first post. Day 10 or 11 I believe. About 2 weeks ago I went to my fiance's place to find her in bed with another dude. I never told her i caught them. I just left and have gone silent.

I won't return her calls. I won't answer her texts as per the advice of a user here I know personally. He advised me to join this site and do a lot of reading.

Things are very complicated. My head is a mess but I am holding myself together.
Stay strong buddy. Be glad this was revealed before the wedding and not after.

It may not feel like it right now but this is a blessing in disguise

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
@Billy James and others that's going through some hard times.

Some lines must NEVER be crossed.

Once it's crossed, ur only option is to dismiss.

It will take time, perhaps 6 months, maybe more but its a cycle that everyone goes through, for both parties.

Remember this guys;

The path towards being a masculine man is already against the modern society you live in.

Fight against this feminine society.

Fight against those people.

Fight for a chance to live a happy life.

Fight for a life where you won't get humiliated.

To be humiliated without any way to retaliate, to live this kind of life...

R u willing to live that life?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man, I feel so bad for you. I know how painful this can be - but like dude99 said - better to find out now she is a cheater than after the marriage.......or worse yet 10 years down the road after kids and a house purchase.