Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I bought the home gym. What workout regime to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him to buy a weight bench, Smasher, he'll listen to you. :)
Maybe.
How do have a home gym without a weight bench?
He won't, unfortunately. I've given him some gold in a few posts and he doesn't even acknowledge those posts when I hit too close to home.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, I had a power rack set up in my garage. I got a used barbell and free weights for cheap. I bought a weight bench and then I made some sawhorses with my dad to catch the weight in case I failed.

Not only was it fun, but I saved lots of money and got to work with my hands. He should do something like that, won't run you more than $400 most likely. Squat racks are pretty cheap on Amazon. In hindsight I don't think you even need a power rack cause you can use sawhorses to set the bar if needed.

Then you can squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, and row.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you can squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, and row.
I've removed rows and back of neck presses from my workouts, due to some neck pain I've developed in recent months. Probably age related, but I don't want to exacerbate it. Still doing bent over rows and barbell presses though.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the body beast program. It will teach you the basics of body building with just dumbbells. I been using it for years with good results.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't, unfortunately. I've given him some gold in a few posts and he doesn't even acknowledge those posts when I hit too close to home.
The OP got a ton of good advice, but still insists that he wants "muscles by summer".

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women won't be impressed by your abs if they come with chicken legs

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He just might take it seriously and do it on OLD.

That would be bad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women won't be impressed by your abs if they come with chicken legs
I see meat heads who have the big arms and chest (lots of times ugly face) BUT have very weak, skinny legs and do no leg workouts or cardio. I thought women like those meat heads because I see them type with decent women sometimes. Tends to be younger women too.

Example of one. You can tell all they do is lifting but no other lower body workout.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example of one. You can tell all they do is lifting but no other lower body workout.
I used to watch that show, Hardcore Pawn. That owner guy would talk a lot of sh!t when he had his big security guards around. The Jerry Springer of pawn shows.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I used to watch that show, Hardcore Pawn. That owner guy would talk a lot of sh!t when he had his big security guards around. The Jerry Springer of pawn shows.
If i had his money I would have no problem getting women.

Status
Not open for further replies.