Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I bought the home gym. What workout regime to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see meat heads who have the big arms and chest (lots of times ugly face) BUT have very weak, skinny legs and do no leg workouts or cardio. I thought women like those meat heads because I see them type with decent women sometimes. Tends to be younger women too.

Example of one. You can tell all they do is lifting but no other lower body workout.

you see then with woman because they go after woman

plus you know most answer this page is pretty much sarcasm and jokes, right?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To cast the widest net, it’s better to work out to the point where you’re obviously fit and muscular. Once you get into body building territory, the attraction curve falls way off because a high percentage of women hate that look.

A nice, fit triangular look is by far the sweet spot when it comes to numbers of women who will be attracted.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
To cast the widest net, it’s better to work out to the point where you’re obviously fit and muscular. Once you get into body building territory, the attraction curve falls way off because a high percentage of women hate that look.

A nice, fit triangular look is by far the sweet spot when it comes to numbers of women who will be attracted.
True but sometimes I see this meat heads, the guys with ugly faces but bulked out chest and arms but wimpy legs with hot women though. Like that video I posted from hardcore pawn.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but what is best for you?

I’m saying you don’t need to bulk up a lot. If you just start showing some definition you will attract a lot more women.

When a man makes an effort, most women put a tick in the checklist. Not fat? Check. In shape? Check. Makes eye contact? Check.

Subtle improvements yield huge results. By the way, something on most women’s checklist is something that most men are oblivious to. Even some men here are oblivious to this or don’t agree that its true.

I’m talking about shoes. Shoes are way, way up near the top of their checklist. They don’t have to be expensive. Just clean and in good shape.

Women are positively obsessed with shoes and I believe that many men are thrown on the trash heap of rejection simply because they are wearing old, sloppy looking shoes.

Take this one to the bank. Good shoes cover a multitude of sins.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but what is best for you?

I’m saying you don’t need to bulk up a lot. If you just start showing some definition you will attract a lot more women.

When a man makes an effort, most women put a tick in the checklist. Not fat? Check. In shape? Check. Makes eye contact? Check.

Subtle improvements yield huge results. By the way, something on most women’s checklist is something that most men are oblivious to. Even some men here are oblivious to this or don’t agree that its true.

I’m talking about shoes. Shoes are way, way up near the top of their checklist. They don’t have to be expensive. Just clean and in good shape.

Women are positively obsessed with shoes and I believe that many men are thrown on the trash heap of rejection simply because they are wearing old, sloppy looking shoes.

Take this one to the bank. Good shoes cover a multitude of sins.
I wear nike usually. But on old it's hard to see what type of shoe you wear and how clean.

Why I want to bulk my arms and abs a bit because that's what they mostly see on old.

Old is all I use. I have no in person game because I'm around so many old people. So I need shirtless pics on old.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear nike usually. But on old it's hard to see what type of shoe you wear and how clean.

Why I want to bulk my arms and abs a bit because that's what they mostly see on old.

Old is all I use. I have no in person game because I'm around so many old people. So I need shirtless pics on old.
Maybe you could drive out of town over the weekends and run some game

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could drive out of town over the weekends and run some game
Exactly. You need to think out of the box.

I notice that you want to work out specifically to impress women online. This is bad. You should be working out for your own self-respect and fitness, so you feel good about yourself.

Impressing others is entirely secondary. You need to impress yourself. You need to show yourself that you can gradually step up to new levels.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. You need to think out of the box.

I notice that you want to work out specifically to impress women online. This is bad. You should be working out for your own self-respect and fitness, so you feel good about yourself.

Impressing others is entirely secondary. You need to impress yourself. You need to show yourself that you can gradually step up to new levels.
Why is that bad for OLD? Maybe instead of having to drive 40 to 100 miles for OLD date around here you would just have to drive 20 miles if the muscles get you over the top. The young guys at my job complain about lack of women around here and on OLD too. One young man was driving 90 miles to Tampa for a Tinder date because of the lack of choices around here.

Man, lets put it this way. If you looked like Geraldo around here and in your 70s like that you would be tearing it up in the in person game and on OLD around here with the women 60 years of age and over down here and windows. The single retired women would be jumping all over you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that bad for OLD? Maybe instead of having to drive 40 to 100 miles for OLD date around here you would just have to drive 20 miles if the muscles get you over the top. The young guys at my job complain about lack of women around here and on OLD too. One young man was driving 90 miles to Tampa for a Tinder date because of the lack of choices around here.

Man, lets put it this way. If you looked like Geraldo around here and in your 70s like that you would be tearing it up in the in person game and on OLD around here with the women 60 years of age and over down here and windows. The single retired women would be jumping all over you.
Because you are putting in massive effort solely to support women's judgment of you. This is a fundamentally flawed mindset. Instead, you should be doing it for your own well-being and satisfaction. Women should be entirely secondary in this, They are one of the perks of fitness, along with self-respect and more respect from men.

You need to develop yourself as a whole man, body, mind and spirit, for your own satisfaction. The secondary perks will come from that because you will change on a core level.

If you have an old house that is dry-rotted, and throw a coat of fresh paint on it, the house will look good on the outside that day but will immediately start to deteriorate because it is weak at a foundational level. You haven't changed the inner structure.

When you strengthen the inner and out man simultaneously, you no longer walk around worried about women judging you. The srript gets flipped, and YOU become the judge and jury and they know it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You live in a bad area for old. It’s time to move to the big city.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Kettlebell so you can be able to lift women in bed. My experiences have told me that every time I lift a woman (unless she has a phobia) or carry her/pick her up, she laughs or says something or smiles or breathes a sigh of relief and the fvcking goes more positively.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t follow trends. What other men do is irrelevant.

It’s time for you to move to the city my friend.
Do you think old in a big metro area with age appropriate people is better than right now where I'm competing with basically 25 or so wall women within a 60 mile radius? Can you imagine the intense competition?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think old in a big metro area with age appropriate people is better than right now where I'm competing with basically 25 or so wall women within a 60 mile radius? Can you imagine the intense competition?
It’s a numbers game. Even if only 5% of women out there like you, you’re better off in a place with with 2 million single women then 20,000. Make sense?

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are men obsessed with their abs and how they look and posting 100 pics of their abs?
Most women don't care about abs. They do like strong men. They do like being picked up and carried.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In most of those surveys they do of what male body part women find most attractive, abs are #1 or #2. I think it's because women don't have them, at least not like men do.

https://generationiron.com/sexiest-male-body-parts/

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/10-most-attractive-body-parts-ranked-women

In the following survey, abs came in #3, behind chest, and hair. What interested me about this article is that men thought the face was the most attractive female part by far (46%) . But the face was barely a consideration when women ranked men (only 2%)!

https://www.drfelix.co.uk/most-attractive-body-parts/

Status
Not open for further replies.