Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry, the alpha beta

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today prince Harry got married from a divorced woman older than him by 3 years. if you argue she is celebrity, I would argue she is not your typical hot celebrity, in fact she has barley average look.
Although he is officer in army , in today wedding he looked very beta. he looked like high school shy boy. and Megan looked more comfortable and confidant than him.
I think he is giving a bad role model to English men. To be honest most of the men in the wedding which I assume they are princes or relative to them very beta in their behaviors, they are just looking at their wives while the wives standing up and straight.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your message.

Regarding weddings they are the event made and shapely for women, its clear men look out of place and uncomfortable.

Right now social events where everyone knows everyone are basically the favourite battle ground for women, where men are basically walking on eggshels even more than night clubs or pubs.

Personally I find morononic for a young wealthy men like him to marry a "celebrity" older than him and not even that hot, she looks high maintenance too and not only in terms of money.

Even before they got married she was already talking about their "goal" like charity or helping poors abroad...basically a wanna be diva with his money and structure.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously must have the bionic pvssy to go along with her sensuality

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent poll showed less than 75% of British people don' care for the royal wedding and I am one of them. She is a Covert Narcissist who conveniently fills the role his Mother left behind. There are even photos of her wearing the same outfits and striking the same pose. Harry was quoted as saying "I fell in love very quickly". That tells me everything I need to know. Lovebombed into giving up his royal balls and handing a royal seed to Meghan. I give it less than 10 years..

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry is the son of the bodyguard and Diana right ?

Regarding the marriage... I don't give a flying ****...... Monarchies are an anachronism.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Regarding the marriage... I don't give a flying ****...... Monarchies are an anachronism.
Some Polo player if I remember correctly.. allegedly... James Hewit

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's soo beta that his wedding attracted 2 billions of views.... and it was a ''small'' wedding compared to their royal average.

His alpha brother only got 500 millions views.

Will the wedding change your life? Why talk about others ? Focus on yourself.

A LTR is about 2 lovers finding common trait to make a life with. Will it work or not? Only they can decide it.

PS: I will give you that he likely looking for a strong female figure like his mom. Also he wants someone to understand his sickness (he has PTSD due to his time on the front in Irak) and how he always lived in the shadows of his perfect brother and his perfect mother with the pressure of the royal crown. An actress and mature women can take that weight out of him. His uniform at the wedding made it clear he takes the military over his royalty

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His uniform at the wedding made it clear he takes the military over his royalty
They all get married in that uniform bruh.

I couldn't give a flying fvck, I enjoyed seeing lots of black people inside the wedding though and will pray she gives birth to a black looking child. They are all devil worshippers anyway and will all burn eventually.

She's also gorgeous and far from plain, better looking than any of the other women royals have married.

Reaction score
They all get married in that uniform bruh.

I couldn't give a flying fvck, I enjoyed seeing lots of black people inside the wedding though and will pray she gives birth to a black looking child. They are all devil worshippers anyway and will all burn eventually.

She's also gorgeous and far from plain, better looking than any of the other women royals have married.
Who is devil worshippers?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m ridiculously sick of seeing their photos and hearing about them.
She sure hit the jackpot though. Good karma for all her philanthropic work earlier in life.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words can't express how little (straight) English men care tbh.

I think it's like The Beatles - where foreigners can't stop harping on about them, but we aren't bothered.
Speak for yourself. I have an original Rubber Soul hanging on my wall and I am a huge fan!

However, couldn't give 2 fvcks about the royal wedding

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today prince Harry got married from a divorced woman older than him by 3 years. if you argue she is celebrity, I would argue she is not your typical hot celebrity, in fact she has barley average look.
Although he is officer in army , in today wedding he looked very beta. he looked like high school shy boy. and Megan looked more comfortable and confidant than him.
I think he is giving a bad role model to English men. To be honest most of the men in the wedding which I assume they are princes or relative to them very beta in their behaviors, they are just looking at their wives while the wives standing up and straight.
I will agree that especially for someone like him, who has sky-high status to begin with, and is quite the chad, this seems like an incredible drop for him. The Duchess of Sussex is overrated as per attractiveness, but she seems to have a very good character. Maybe she's very, very good at fellatio? :p

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In some ways it is an anachronism, but pure republics can have the problem of being too democratic, leading to very contentious politics. A constitutional monarchy doesn't have as much contentiousness as the monarch can demand a new parliament if things get out of hand. I think all of us here understand that the "good ole days" of arranged marriages were much more conducive to sexual stability than Today's hypergamous nightmare; well, an "arranged Head of State" is conducive to political stability.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha my ass. I use Instagram constantly since I do also business with it and I noticed this GIF someone had made out of a moment from the video of the wedding where they are in the altar and he looks at her, is all blushed and tells her "You're so beautiful...I'm so lucky". Oh, it makes me sick to my stomach, the perfect cuck and romantic guy of the movies story. When you got girls sharing this on social media, indiciating that is what they think would make them feel good, you know it's sh1t.

Like any other public event that happens today, this was characterized by weak, submissive men and alpha wannabe women. Just disgusting. The price of UK, LOL. Like, can you guys see the narrative here? One of the wealthiest men in the world does not marry a young, good looking model, he marries a divorced, late thirties woman...if this doesn't scream "hey, women in their late thirties can get a super husband, too, and they can also have kids probably", I don't know what does. They inject the narrative slowly, very slowly.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
One of the wealthiest men in the world does not marry a young, good looking model, he marries a divorced, late thirties woman...if this doesn't scream "hey, women in their late thirties can get a super husband, too, and they can also have kids probably", I don't know what does. They inject the narrative slowly, very slowly.
This is where I do not understand this site.

PRINCE HARRY: ‘’Grandmother, Queen of England, Dad, future King of England, and Brother, Next in the line to the Throne, I am a Prince, 6’1, very very educated and well spoken and well travelled, and one of the wealthiest men in the world. After years and years of searching for my WIFE, I finally found her.

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING: ‘’Who is she?’’

PRINCE OF HARRY: ‘‘She is a 36 old women who is an actress of tv. She has been in her underwear on her national tv.’’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘“OK. Anything else?’’

PRINCE HARRY; “Yes. 8 years ago, in 2010, when she was 30 years old, she got married to a guy actor she was dating for 6 years. She took vows of front of 100 friends of family that she would ‘love and cherish him in the name of God forever and forever until death do her part.’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘’So she is still married?’’

PRINCE HARRY; ‘’No. two years later, in 2013, when her career took off and his didn’t, she filed for DIVORCE and returned all the wedding gifts and rings to him in the mail. She had no more use for him and he was blindsided.’’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘’So you want to marry a 36+ women was has been NAKED on national tv and filed for DIVORCE from a guy she took vows in front of 100 of friends and family because he no longer fit her agenda?’’

PRINCE HARRY; ‘Yes.”’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; “Absolutely!! Hurry up and marry her and have kids with her and build a life with her. She is an excellent excellent option for you. Marry in front of millions of people and commit as fast as possible and give her whatever she wants so she gives you kids and you will not be alone for the rest of your life.’

Sosuave: ‘Prince Harry. What are you doing? Don’t be a sap. Be alpha. You should never marry or commit to anyone or anything. Doesn’t matter if you will be alone. NEVER Marry.’

How is Meagan Markle good enough for MARRIAGE for Prince Harry, but not good for Sosuave members? Is the ROYAL FAMILY beta and we know the truth?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I do not understand this site.

PRINCE HARRY: ‘’Grandmother, Queen of England, Dad, future King of England, and Brother, Next in the line to the Throne, I am a Prince, 6’1, very very educated and well spoken and well travelled, and one of the wealthiest men in the world. After years and years of searching for my WIFE, I finally found her.

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING: ‘’Who is she?’’

PRINCE OF HARRY: ‘‘She is a 36 old women who is an actress of tv. She has been in her underwear on her national tv.’’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘“OK. Anything else?’’

PRINCE HARRY; “Yes. 8 years ago, in 2010, when she was 30 years old, she got married to a guy actor she was dating for 6 years. She took vows of front of 100 friends of family that she would ‘love and cherish him in the name of God forever and forever until death do her part.’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘’So she is still married?’’

PRINCE HARRY; ‘’No. two years later, in 2013, when her career took off and his didn’t, she filed for DIVORCE and returned all the wedding gifts and rings to him in the mail. She had no more use for him and he was blindsided.’’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; ‘’So you want to marry a 36+ women was has been NAKED on national tv and filed for DIVORCE from a guy she took vows in front of 100 of friends and family because he no longer fit her agenda?’’

PRINCE HARRY; ‘Yes.”’

QUEEN OF ENGLAND, FUTURE KING, FUTURE FUTURE KING; “Absolutely!! Hurry up and marry her and have kids with her and build a life with her. She is an excellent excellent option for you. Marry in front of millions of people and commit as fast as possible and give her whatever she wants so she gives you kids and you will not be alone for the rest of your life.’

Sosuave: ‘Prince Harry. What are you doing? Don’t be a sap. Be alpha. You should never marry or commit to anyone or anything. Doesn’t matter if you will be alone. NEVER Marry.’

How is Meagan Markle good enough for MARRIAGE for Prince Harry, but not good for Sosuave members? Is the ROYAL FAMILY beta and we know the truth?
You wrote about this too long.

My short opinion: the royal family has been practically cucked since the reigns are in the hands of a woman and look at him behaving so typically like the soft man he is. Even if this woman is not rough by nature, she will chew him up and spit him out in no time, he is or will soon be her biatch. I can see that in the moment his cheeks got red and go figure, HE EVEN CRIED BECAUSE OF HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE WAS. Do you understand that? The prince of England crying over a 36 year old woman? If that's not the definition of a beta and a cuck, I don;t know what is.