Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry, the alpha beta

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, he could be the vanguard of reactionary forces. At some point the pendulum will swing.... into some form of neo-fascism. This is what happens to absolute democracies... they degenerate first into populism and then into full-blown fascism.
This is why you don't let your society go too far to the left or the right. However, further to the right is better than further to the left. Remember, the left always accomplishes the direct opposite of their stated intent. They campaign for free speech in the 60s? Now they are for censoring people. They propose to want equal treatment? They push for identity politics, which ranks people's rights according to inherent physical characteristics that they cannot control. Liberalism (read regressive fascism) will be the death of this country.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not buying it, this was a setup, plain and simple. This was a virtue signal to the highest order. You don't think that people at his station actually marry for love do you? They marry for political, social, power and money reasons, not love. Not sure what the end game here is, no one really does but don't kid yourself, this was a setup.
There's nothing to buy, she looks good for 36.

I agree with you, Harry is a devil worshipper there's not one part of the "humanitarians finding each other" narrative I buy. The elite are corrupt and wicked. But I'm struggling to see what this had to do with my post?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to buy, she looks good for 36.

I agree with you, Harry is a devil worshipper there's not one part of the "humanitarians finding each other" narrative I buy. The elite are corrupt and wicked. But I'm struggling to see what this had to do with my post?
What it had to do with your post is I'm sure he's dated or had sex with a woman that was younger, tighter and better looking than this one. The other part was anecdotal and posted as furthering the notion that this had nothing to do with how she looked or how they felt about each other.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

So, sosuave's most liked poster @marmel75 is married. That according to you makes him beta, period. So that would mean a lot
of the forum is taking advice from a beta.

And let's see....the author of the so called red pill bible "The Rational Male" @Rollo Tomassi is also married. So that would mean, according
to your logic that the red pill community is awash with advice on such things as being alpha.......but all said advice is coming from a beta.

how do you console these things boy?

Perhaps this website is starting to turn in on itself.

It's becoming a place where so many just want to impose their dogma and black and white thinking.

Life is not like that. Life is fluid and in flux all of the time.
I repeat BETA again given your reading comprehension.

Fluid. Right. Like gender! How about freedom of speech? Right to bare arms.

Rollo pedals red pill but like most, back pedals in marriage, captain save a hoe style.

If he were cucked and divorced, the state would allocate half his ****.

I couldn't give a flying **** who is popular. The royal wedding was popular to cucks and cratered smv. The **** is your point?

It is a foolish 'business arrangement,' one in which you get raped financially and potentially physically (in prison for failure to pay up while she skis down cawk mountain).

It's a fools game!

If one is to take this foolish plunge, 1) she must be in top form Smv (18-23) allocating best not worst years 2) makes ****ing bank meaning you get gwap if she ****s off 3) she brings no debt, student loan or children among other forms of liability.

Now, msje yourself useful: get your your testosterone checked asap and grab the men a beer.

Thanks for coming!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not buying it, this was a setup, plain and simple. This was a virtue signal to the highest order. You don't think that people at his station actually marry for love do you? They marry for political, social, power and money reasons, not love. Not sure what the end game here is, no one really does but don't kid yourself, this was a setup.
I totally agree. It plays in two ways that I said a bit earlier in this thread:

1) A wealthy, top SMV man marrying a fairly sexy, 36 years old, declining SMV and egg-quality woman. Apparently, if Prince Harry does, other, more simple people should not even question it, right?

2) A man is now the new b1tch. He cries at the wedding, he looks at his wife and is oh so lucky to be marrying this wonderwoman...and the girls love this and they post this all over social media, giving the guys a message that this is how I deserve to be treated...

This is all a show.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you don't let your society go too far to the left or the right. However, further to the right is better than further to the left. Remember, the left always accomplishes the direct opposite of their stated intent. They campaign for free speech in the 60s? Now they are for censoring people. They propose to want equal treatment? They push for identity politics, which ranks people's rights according to inherent physical characteristics that they cannot control. Liberalism (read regressive fascism) will be the death of this country.
Sadly in a schizophrenic political culture divided between Right and Left, these seem to be the only two options we have. Holding the pragmatic center is becoming increasingly difficult. America is the best example of this, where the parties are so divided they each have their own media and their own discourse - there is no longer even a rational dialogue between them as their 'logics' are incommensurable.

Reactions: Von

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with average looks. She's definitely a decade plus off top form smv.

You can't be alpha beta.

If you marry, you are beta. Period.

This is a example of how feminine men are and the fallout will come sooner or later.

I think he feels vulnerable with his thinning balding hair.
I said he is alpha beta because on paper he should be alpha (Forth rank pilot officer (Major ), Prince of England, beside he is physically attractive ) but in reality he was very beta.
It is not about marrying or not , you can be single but still beta or married to 5 women (like in some cultures ) and still alpha

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) A man is now the new b1tch. He cries at the wedding, he looks at his wife and is oh so lucky to be marrying this wonderwoman...
Hahaha , totally agree, and if you noticed , she made boys carry her dress instead of what traditionally girls do it, as indication that men are now the servant of women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said he is alpha beta because on paper he should be alpha (Forth rank pilot officer (Major ), Prince of England, beside he is physically attractive ) but in reality he was very beta.
It is not about marrying or not , you can be single but still beta or married to 5 women (like in some cultures ) and still alpha
He's 6th in line from William. He'll never see it. Meghan is picking him based off her hypergamy.

Same vows she swore before and divorced. It's typical of western women.

I know a bulking season woman with line backer aesthetics preaching about fitness. Female delusions and hypergamy have no bounds. She ate a chocolate bar and preached about health.

I am reading a Dr. E. Braverman book on fitness and health. He was talking about metapause in women 35. Meghan is 36+ and clown shoes is swearing away half a imaginary kingdom. An accurate portrayal of cuck central and everything that is wrong with masculine in 2018. The only thing worse would be her being a single mom.

No. You cannot swear away half your resources and be alpha. This is brain damage. It is absolutely retarded. I've mentioned prerequisites if one were to proceed with said formality and attention ***** ceremony. That being top form smv, 20s allocated to said male starting on the early side without ambiguity of any kind and she makes bank.

Marriage meant a woman is property once upon a time. Today, marriage means a man is her property along with his current and future earnings as well as resources.

I repeat this is retarded business venture for any man to partake in now or ever.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@lizardking82 , so it seems lover boy reykhel is obsessed with you now....damn I'm heart broken right now lol

@Reykhel how's life going for you lover boy? Deleting and editing your post/threads after our last encounter seems a bit childish...

It takes so little to push your buttons to get you all excited like a little beta lol

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe any man should call another man alpha or beta, especially based on their limited knowledge of that man's knowledge and experiences.

Why would any man care enough about another man (gay?) To refer to him as a beta? It seems like a pathetic attempt to devalue another man to elevate oneself above them. Last time I checked, an alpha elevates himself by being the best, not by getting rid of the competition.

"In studies of social animals, the highest ranking individual is sometimes designated as the alpha. Males, females, or both, can be alphas, depending on the species. Where one male and one female fulfill this role together, they are sometimes referred to as the alpha pair. Other animals in the same social group may exhibit deference or other species-specific subordinate behaviours towards the alpha or alphas."

To call another man beta is a combative low value behavior exhibited by betas.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are MANY people in the public sphere who are not feminists...your nuts.
Feminism is fast becoming the orthodoxy. To deny it in public is becoming unthinkable... and would be political suicide [you may as well deny the holocaust]….. unless there is a massive cultural/ political backlash that is.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I dont believe any man should call another man alpha or beta, especially based on their limited knowledge of that man's knowledge and experiences.

Why would any man care enough about another man (gay?) To refer to him as a beta? It seems like a pathetic attempt to devalue another man to elevate oneself above them. Last time I checked, an alpha elevates himself by being the best, not by getting rid of the competition.

"In studies of social animals, the highest ranking individual is sometimes designated as the alpha. Males, females, or both, can be alphas, depending on the species. Where one male and one female fulfill this role together, they are sometimes referred to as the alpha pair. Other animals in the same social group may exhibit deference or other species-specific subordinate behaviours towards the alpha or alphas."

To call another man beta is a combative low value behavior exhibited by betas.
100% correct and spot on, Roober.

This is exactly why I tend to "go after" these posters. Any poster who calls the rest of the forum or other men "beta cucks" or "beta fags" or "beta whatever" and by extension they are the all conquering super alpha screams RED FLAG to me. I tend to go prodding after these posters (granted I'm told the ignore button would be a better option) to see if they would like to share what makes them "alpha" and prove their self proclaimed alpha status......and often I'm proved right......@spidha ?? Was he the all conquering alpha that he claimed to be? nah he was a banned member trolling.

I absolutely agree with you and I asked the same question above......why would other men be so overly concerned with other men's behavior? You say they are possible homosexuals or closet homosexuals. That wouldn't surprise me as it does appear compensating behavior. It does seem kind of catty and biatchy behavior. It appears quite codependent.

A bit like when women call other women sluts to get rid of or attempt to get rid of the competition.