Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry, the alpha beta

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol get real. Prince harry has no idea how to lay the D down properly. The whole thing is a giant LOL.

Other posters are right saying that it shouldn’t bother people but when they throw these cucks and post wall women in our face because they’re “royal” as if they’re an example to the rest of us, it gets tiring.

I read some bs just today about how Megan Markle has shown us all the ideal age for marriage. Lmfao. Idiocy
And when I say that this is all just one piece of the puzzle in the bigger agenda...some guys like Reykhel start to act like I am a crazy conspirationist. It is just clear to me that if the man who can have a pick of any woman he practically wants chooses to marry a 36 year old woman with a shady past at best, they are just showcasing it that "Hey, if the prince is doing it, who are you not to consider women about 35 years old".

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when I say that this is all just one piece of the puzzle in the bigger agenda...some guys like Reykhel start to act like I am a crazy conspirationist. It is just clear to me that if the man who can have a pick of any woman he practically wants chooses to marry a 36 year old woman with a shady past at best, they are just showcasing it that "Hey, if the prince is doing it, who are you not to consider women about 35 years old".
I can see where you are coming from and I do agree with you that this royal wedding was a joyous occasion for the feminine imperative but I do think it’s much more telling into what an indoctinatied beta chump dingus prince harry is.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from and I do agree with you that this royal wedding was a joyous occasion for the feminine imperative but I do think it’s much more telling into what an indoctinatied beta chump dingus prince harry is.
Well...that is what I said here. They're still discussing whether he's beta or not, he cried in his own wedding LOL

I looked at a short video that different people posted in Instagram stories and he is all blushed...like a little girl. I thought girls cry in their wedding day, not guys. Go figure.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well...that is what I said here. They're still discussing whether he's beta or not, he cried in his own wedding LOL

I looked at a short video that different people posted in Instagram stories and he is all blushed...like a little girl. I thought girls cry in their wedding day, not guys. Go figure.
In all honesty, you really sound like an immature child who has no life experience.

So what if a man shed a tear at his wedding. I suppose a beta faggot would only cry at his wife's funeral. or how about his mother or father's funeral. A weak beta faggot?

You say the wedding was full of weak beta submissive men?

How about the rugby players and managers who attended the wedding? submissive beta faggots?

James Haskell? he'd tear your head off and ****e down your neck son.

sit down and shut up you know nothing

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People only seem to consider age and looks in their view of a woman pinning down an attractive prospect. When resilience and wits are important too.

Consider Clooney's Mrs. He's been out with much better lookers (stacey kiebler ffs). But his wife gives an impression of ambition and ruthlessness. Female game gets underestimated.

Must be scouse.

Only messing around. Was the best comparison i could think of.
Scouse? What an insult!

I get the point, I know I'm an exception.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article today that Markle is a big feminist...so yeah Harry is a HUGE beta to marry an older divorced woman who is a big feminist.One of the royal family members wore a broach with a black African on it and took heat for it (hee heee) she knows the royal family is doomed.There is no "alpha" in Harry.

A

AJ84

So some public figure married a woman the red pill/alpha community doesn't approve of.

He doesn't need their approval and obviously doesn't give a f**k what they think anyway.

If it works out it works out, if it doesn't it doesn't, so what who cares?

Plus, if a 36 yr old divorced woman is the last kind of woman anyone here wants anyway, why is it a big deal that this kind of a woman is off the market, to guys who wouldn't choose her anyway?

It's like when some old fart marries a young girl and some feminists go off their heads. Those feminists don't want to touch that old man anyway so what's it to them?

I don't get the caring about this lol.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some public figure married a woman the red pill/alpha community doesn't approve of.

He doesn't need their approval and obviously doesn't give a f**k what they think anyway.

Plus, if a 36 yr old divorced woman is the last kind of woman anyone here wants anyway, why is it a big deal that this kind of a woman is off the market, to guys who wouldn't choose her anyway?

It's like when some old fart marries a young girl and some feminists go off their heads. Those feminists don't want to touch that old man anyway so what's it to them?

LOL, you didnt hold back.

Yeah, if people are alpha here... Why they talk about another guy?

I thought being alpha/dj/better is all about focusing on YOU.

People talk way to much about others (like the Prince) or the market.

Go out there, you decide how the market affect you.

The more we talk about the Prince Harry and the Market... The more they actually look important.

So OP made a Bêta important, he made us care about Prince Harry and his wife.

I think Alpha are the people we usually talk about right ?

A

AJ84

LOL, you didnt hold back.

Yeah, if people are alpha here... Why they talk about another guy?

I thought being alpha/dj/better is all about focusing on YOU.

People talk way to much about others (like the Prince) or the market.

Go out there, you decide how the market affect you.

The more we talk about the Prince Harry and the Market... The more they actually look important.

So OP made a Bêta important, he made us care about Prince Harry and his wife.

I think Alpha are the people we usually talk about right ?
Lol it's just that I don't get it.

But I also don't get why the royal family has any relevance in 2018 but that's another discussion. I'm sure they're nice enough people though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he is not lucky and because she is not all that beautiful, you modern day cuck who apparently likes cucking. He cried in the altar. It used to be women who cried in the altar, now it's soft-looking and soft men who do that. And just for the sake of going against me you will find sth right even in this, right? You poor thing, you must be so lifeless that you don't have anything else to do but hunt my posts and go against them.

And don't worry about what women I have in my life, tell us if you even have a woman in your life cause it seems highly unlikely with the *******ness you display here that any person would want to hang out with you LOL

Me personally.. Not in a million years, would I start crying like a little fukin girl, and tell her how lucky I am.. And how great her fukin Vagina is..

Leave the blushing, crying, to the girls.. Men just need to hold there chit together!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No chance in hell they would have allowed him so if he was the heir to the throne.

Anyway I fully support freedom of choice among consenting adults, if he loves a divorced wall aiming actress then I respect his choice.

I'm just surprised how a guy with a bad boy party reputation with a decent score in the military basically follow the path of any pvssy whipped afc who after years of right hand love finally find a spinster and decides to marry her.

Do we have to expect a pictures of the prince on facebook with his mouth wide open while holding the new pokemon nintendo that his wife bought?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It;s a forum, it is made up of discussions. I thought you were a more mature than usual lady, but right now you're acting like a typical woman, just trynna find negatives and weird things in a discussion that is 3 pages long and will be forgotten in a couple of days, like most discussions here. Relax, chill out LOL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today prince Harry got married from a divorced woman older than him by 3 years. if you argue she is celebrity, I would argue she is not your typical hot celebrity, in fact she has barley average look.
Although he is officer in army , in today wedding he looked very beta. he looked like high school shy boy. and Megan looked more comfortable and confidant than him.
I think he is giving a bad role model to English men. To be honest most of the men in the wedding which I assume they are princes or relative to them very beta in their behaviors, they are just looking at their wives while the wives standing up and straight.
I disagree with average looks. She's definitely a decade plus off top form smv.

You can't be alpha beta.

If you marry, you are beta. Period.

This is a example of how feminine men are and the fallout will come sooner or later.

I think he feels vulnerable with his thinning balding hair.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like any other public event that happens today, this was characterized by weak, submissive men and alpha wannabe women. Just disgusting. The price of UK, LOL. Like, can you guys see the narrative here? One of the wealthiest men in the world does not marry a young, good looking model, he marries a divorced, late thirties woman...if this doesn't scream "hey, women in their late thirties can get a super husband, too, and they can also have kids probably", I don't know what does. They inject the narrative slowly, very slowly.
What?? Not only divorced... but late thirties??? It seems SoSuave has become my primary news feed! :D:D:D

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article today that Markle is a big feminist...so yeah Harry is a HUGE beta to marry an older divorced woman who is a big feminist.One of the royal family members wore a broach with a black African on it and took heat for it (hee heee) she knows the royal family is doomed.There is no "alpha" in Harry.
Anyone in the public sphere is a feminist today. If they weren't espousing those values, they wouldn't make it into the public sphere.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody except Trump...
Yep, he could be the vanguard of reactionary forces. At some point the pendulum will swing.... into some form of neo-fascism. This is what happens to absolute democracies... they degenerate first into populism and then into full-blown fascism.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 36, but she's also half black with no wrinkles thus far and a tight body, physically she effectively a 30 year old white woman who will age gracefully.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If you marry, you are beta. Period.
Interesting.

So, sosuave's most liked poster @marmel75 is married. That according to you makes him beta, period. So that would mean a lot
of the forum is taking advice from a beta.

And let's see....the author of the so called red pill bible "The Rational Male" @Rollo Tomassi is also married. So that would mean, according
to your logic that the red pill community is awash with advice on such things as being alpha.......but all said advice is coming from a beta.

how do you console these things boy?

Perhaps this website is starting to turn in on itself.

It's becoming a place where so many just want to impose their dogma and black and white thinking.

Life is not like that. Life is fluid and in flux all of the time.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 36, but she's also half black with no wrinkles thus far and a tight body, physically she effectively a 30 year old white woman who will age gracefully.
Not buying it, this was a setup, plain and simple. This was a virtue signal to the highest order. You don't think that people at his station actually marry for love do you? They marry for political, social, power and money reasons, not love. Not sure what the end game here is, no one really does but don't kid yourself, this was a setup.