Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry, the alpha beta

A

AJ84

Alpha my ass. I use Instagram constantly since I do also business with it and I noticed this GIF someone had made out of a moment from the video of the wedding where they are in the altar and he looks at her, is all blushed and tells her "You're so beautiful...I'm so lucky". Oh, it makes me sick to my stomach, the perfect cuck and romantic guy of the movies story. When you got girls sharing this on social media, indiciating that is what they think would make them feel good, you know it's sh1t.

Like any other public event that happens today, this was characterized by weak, submissive men and alpha wannabe women. Just disgusting. The price of UK, LOL. Like, can you guys see the narrative here? One of the wealthiest men in the world does not marry a young, good looking model, he marries a divorced, late thirties woman...if this doesn't scream "hey, women in their late thirties can get a super husband, too, and they can also have kids probably", I don't know what does. They inject the narrative slowly, very slowly.
A couple, a billion times removed from your life gets married and its stirs you this much?

Who cares who a royal decides to marry? This has no direct impact on your life, unless you are specifically looking for mid 30s divorced women who, as you said will now be hunting for young super husbands ;)

Come on, who cares about these people and what they do, if it makes him happy, it's nothing to us.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple, a billion times removed from your life gets married and its stirs you this much?

Who cares who a royal decides to marry? This has no direct impact on your life, unless you are specifically looking for mid 30s divorced women who, as you said will now be hunting for young super husbands ;)

Come on, who cares about these people and what they do, if it makes him happy, it's nothing to us.
I couldn't give two flying facks about what they do, I wouldn't even know this happened if it wasn;t for social media, but since we're talking... :)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
How about Emmanuel Macron
Terrible president. (warrants another thread to go into this)

I was hoping Marine Le Pen would have been voted in......yes gasp...hoping for a woman president. Nothing to do with her sex, she
has more balls than the likes of Macron. With luck, the people will see that in the next election. No nonsense policy on mass immigration and the refugee dump that's come from Heir EU

Yeah Macron's wife is sixty five......and he's 40. She "seduced" him when he was 15 and she was married. Can you imagine the scandal if the gender roles were reversed.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Like any other public event that happens today, this was characterized by weak, submissive men and alpha wannabe women. Just disgusting. The price of UK, LOL. Like, can you guys see the narrative here? One of the wealthiest men in the world does not marry a young, good looking model, he marries a divorced, late thirties woman...if this doesn't scream "hey, women in their late thirties can get a super husband, too, and they can also have kids probably", I don't know what does. They inject the narrative slowly, very slowly.
Guys! Guys! Guys! are you blind? can you not see what's happening here? Chicken Little says that the sky is falling!!! it's a conspiracy!!! a conspiracy!!! a conspiracy I tells you! guys, this whole wedding is a set up so that women in their late thirties will believe that they can get like a SUPER husband and even get babies!! Guys please!! surely you can see the narrative!!

We need to build bunkers and buy food and guns and ammo and tinfoil for hats..........guys when I'm out on my walks I see the bird flying above me and think they are beautiful, I take my camera out and take photos....I admire them as the glide......but then I realise they are looking down on me laughing at me......I can see them smirking through their beaks.......they try to **** on me......fvck those birds guys!!

Signed: Your resident bitter "alpha" The Bitter Lizard.

Sosuave: ‘Prince Harry. What are you doing? Don’t be a sap. Be alpha. You should never marry or commit to anyone or anything. Doesn’t matter if you will be alone. NEVER Marry.’

How is Meagan Markle good enough for MARRIAGE for Prince Harry, but not good for Sosuave members? Is the ROYAL FAMILY beta and we know the truth?
Good point.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
they are in the altar and he looks at her, is all blushed and tells her "You're so beautiful...I'm so lucky". Oh, it makes me sick to my stomach, the perfect cuck and romantic guy of the movies story.
So enlighten us then o wise one: An "alpha" couldn't (shouldn't?) turn around to the woman in his life at any moment in time....never mind
the day of his wedding and say to her......
"you are so beautiful....I'm so lucky"???? This immediately would make him a "beta cuck"??

Enlighten us further: you must be "alpha" so, no? What makes you alpha? what women are in your life?

An "alpha" cannot express gratitude and appreciate what and who he has in his life??

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It makes him "sick to his stomach" yet he "couldn't give a flying fvck"?

The lack of congruency with this guy is incredible

It's clear his beta bitterness and jealously reveals his beta status

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys! Guys! Guys! are you blind? can you not see what's happening here? Chicken Little says that the sky is falling!!! it's a conspiracy!!! a conspiracy!!! a conspiracy I tells you! guys, this whole wedding is a set up so that women in their late thirties will believe that they can get like a SUPER husband and even get babies!! Guys please!! surely you can see the narrative!!

We need to build bunkers and buy food and guns and ammo and tinfoil for hats..........guys when I'm out on my walks I see the bird flying above me and think they are beautiful, I take my camera out and take photos....I admire them as the glide......but then I realise they are looking down on me laughing at me......I can see them smirking through their beaks.......they try to **** on me......fvck those birds guys!!

Signed: Your resident bitter "alpha" The Bitter Lizard.

Good point.
Wow. I am sorry for you, man. I really think you should seek some professional help. I mean it, no jokes or sarcasm or anything. You need professional help.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes him "sick to his stomach" yet he "couldn't give a flying fvck"?

The lack of congruency with this guy is incredible

It's clear his beta bitterness and jealously reveals his beta status
Just sick LOL we are talking about this topic and I am stating my feelings and opinions on the matter. It doesn't mean it bothers me, it means I have sth to say about it, like all the other people here. You should get over me, sweetheart. I see you don't let go of this fixation you got with me, replying to everything I post everywhere, even sending me private messages. Chill out, dude. Go hunt some girls, not me.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So enlighten us then o wise one: An "alpha" couldn't (shouldn't?) turn around to the woman in his life at any moment in time....never mind
the day of his wedding and say to her......
"you are so beautiful....I'm so lucky"???? This immediately would make him a "beta cuck"??

Enlighten us further: you must be "alpha" so, no? What makes you alpha? what women are in your life?

An "alpha" cannot express gratitude and appreciate what and who he has in his life??
Because he is not lucky and because she is not all that beautiful, you modern day cuck who apparently likes cucking. He cried in the altar. It used to be women who cried in the altar, now it's soft-looking and soft men who do that. And just for the sake of going against me you will find sth right even in this, right? You poor thing, you must be so lifeless that you don't have anything else to do but hunt my posts and go against them.

And don't worry about what women I have in my life, tell us if you even have a woman in your life cause it seems highly unlikely with the *******ness you display here that any person would want to hang out with you LOL

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Just sick LOL we are talking about this topic and I am stating my feelings and opinions on the matter. It doesn't mean it bothers me, it means I have sth to say about it, like all the other people here. You should get over me, sweetheart. I see you don't let go of this fixation you got with me, replying to everything I post everywhere, even sending me private messages. Chill out, dude. Go hunt some girls, not me.
You are a weirdo.

Nice red herring.

Your bull****e is getting called out and you know it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a weirdo.

Nice red herring.

Your bull****e is getting called out and you know it.
No, no, there is no bull**** getting called out at all. There is just a 40 year old man, making a joke out of himself, running around the forum and looking to make irony and sarcasm when I am the poster. And I wish you could stop cause it's getting ridiculous, but proceed if that's what you want, I don't wanna stop you from making yourself look like a joke, which in a lot of cases you are.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Kid, you are the one on here calling others "beta cucks" etc and that there is a conspiracy going on. Talking about this wedding as if it was a set up simply to create a narrative.

If he is such a beta and you are such an alpha....

I put it to you for the second time: What makes you such an alpha?

Now, let's see if you answer the question or you throw up more red herrings. It's funny how most banned posters, who turned out to be simply internet cartoon alphas.......when they were pushed to prove their "alpha" status (and they only reason they were pushed for this by other members was because of how much they called others "betas" "beta cucks" "beta faggots"

they all had the same answer: oh you must be following me around the site. A simple distraction tactic. A red herring.

Kid, if you're going to throw around the beta label at others.......let us know what makes you an alpha.

Kid did you mention hanging out with me? you're from one of the poorest and underdeveloped countries in Europe. To think I would
"hang out" with anyone from that ****hole. Don't delude yourself.

What I pay for a bottle of wine would probably feed your family for week and then some.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid, you are the one on here calling others "beta cucks" etc and that there is a conspiracy going on. Talking about this wedding as if it was a set up simply to create a narrative.

If he is such a beta and you are such an alpha....

I put it to you for the second time: What makes you such an alpha?

Now, let's see if you answer the question or you throw up more red herrings. It's funny how most banned posters, who turned out to be simply internet cartoon alphas.......when they were pushed to prove their "alpha" status (and they only reason they were pushed for this by other members was because of how much they called others "betas" "beta cucks" "beta faggots"

they all had the same answer: oh you must be following me around the site. A simple distraction tactic. A red herring.

Kid, if you're going to throw around the beta label at others.......let us know what makes you an alpha.

Kid did you mention hanging out with me? you're from one of the poorest and underdeveloped countries in Europe. To think I would
"hang out" with anyone from that ****hole. Don't delude yourself.

What I pay for a bottle of wine would probably feed your family for week and then some.
I don't cry for women and look at them and blush and say "Oh my god, I am the prince of England and have all the resources and all the status and everything, but...but, oh my, I am so lucky to marry a washed up 36 year old woman, oh so lucky". That is what DOESN'T make me a beta. Whether I am an alpha or not, I'll live it up to you to decide.

Hanging out with you? I don't hang out with immature people who are still 10 years old on their mind. Got more important stuff to do.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So what DOESN'T make the stumblebum beta is the fact that HE'S NOT THE PRINCE OF ENGLAND having all these resources and all the status an everything.......and thinking he's lucky to be with a so called washed up 36 year old

An expected really dumb answer.

Bears repeating: What makes him not beta is the fact that he's not the prince of England.

No, but he is from Albania. With zero resources and zero status. But still, he can afford to say the prince of england is a beta cuck and not supply a reason or proof why he is not beta or in fact why he is alpha. I mean come on, anyone throwing around the beta cuck or the beta faggot terms around......they are obviously, by extension and implication......saying they are alpha.

Again, it's quite clear....this poor bum's beta jealousy and bitterness reveals his beta status.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what DOESN'T make the stumblebum beta is the fact that HE'S NOT THE PRINCE OF ENGLAND having all these resources and all the status an everything.......and thinking he's lucky to be with a so called washed up 36 year old

An expected really dumb answer.

Bears repeating: What makes him not beta is the fact that he's not the prince of England.

No, but he is from Albania. With zero resources and zero status. But still, he can afford to say the prince of england is a beta cuck and not supply a reason or proof why he is not beta or in fact why he is alpha. I mean come on, anyone throwing around the beta cuck or the beta faggot terms around......they are obviously, by extension and implication......saying they are alpha.

Again, it's quite clear....this poor bum's beta jealousy and bitterness reveals his beta status.
At this point, you're either too stupid or just a troll. Nowhere did I say that what makes me not beta is the fact I am not prince of England, but have it your way, you are as good as your everyday woman in twisting words for no reason LOL

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't cry for women and look at them and blush and say "Oh my god, I am the prince of England and have all the resources and all the status and everything, but...but, oh my, I am so lucky to marry a washed up 36 year old woman, oh so lucky". That is what DOESN'T make me a beta
Nowhere did I say that what makes me not beta is the fact I am not prince of England
Em ok.
dishonest and fake.
Have at it kid.
Go out there and get some life experience. You cannot learn about life from the internet and red pill youtube videos.
I should regard you like I regard the rest of your countrymen when they approach me with paper cup in hand........a mixture of
pity and disdain.
Be gone now horrid rat.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Prince Harry is a trend setter. Anyone who has a problem with this marriage is ignoring the racial issues that this symbolically represents. The Royal Family is no longer a white's only establishment and has got modern with the times. Prince Harry loves Africa, Botswana and his mother Diana clearly made him to be a people's prince. People have to be so backwards to actually criticize this and call him "beta" or be critical that he has a wife that has true Black blood. Please, move forward with the times and accept change and get out of the stone ages here.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
People have to be so backwards to actually criticize this and call him "beta"
Please, move forward with the times and accept change and get out of the stone ages here.
Albanian, innit.
Still seriously underdeveloped and suffering from all those years of communism.
Anyone coming from a country that cannot sort out it's own waste management has no right to be throwing the beta label around.....
https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/albania-365420.asp

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albanian, innit.
Still seriously underdeveloped and suffering from all those years of communism.
Anyone coming from a country that cannot sort out it's own waste management has no right to be throwing the beta label around.....
https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/albania-365420.asp
Albania is the follow up country from the Illyrian Empire. We are one of the oldest cultures in all that region. The oldest language and the only language that has no other daughter-languages in the language tree of Europe. We were the thin line that divided Europe from being conquered by muslims. An everyday more open destination and one of the most recommended tourist destinations in the whole continent. A country now of only 3 million people that has some of the best writers, tenors, musicians, sports players in the whole Europe.

Now, what country are you from again? USA? LOL not even 300-400 years of history. Or tell me what country in Europe you're from.

You are a bigoted ****.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously must have the bionic pvssy to go along with her sensuality
lol get real. Prince harry has no idea how to lay the D down properly. The whole thing is a giant LOL.

Other posters are right saying that it shouldn’t bother people but when they throw these cucks and post wall women in our face because they’re “royal” as if they’re an example to the rest of us, it gets tiring.

I read some bs just today about how Megan Markle has shown us all the ideal age for marriage. Lmfao. Idiocy