Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face is average and she is overweight, in my book she is fat.
I mean sure, we can all look at what others consider a "10" and offer our own commentary.

I like women with meat on their bones, which is a lot more azz to rub and more titties to play with.

That's me. That's what I like.

She is "sexy" but she doesn't have style.
Well, based on her music and wardrobe (from vids and pics), her style is within the range of "Neo-soul", which is also something I tend to like (Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, India Arie).

That's my kinda shiit.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!tch is huge.
I would rather have her than these petite, anorexic lookin b!tches you guys are on here ogling over.

If you compare her to these twigs being pictured on this thread, I guess she is huge.

But if you compare her to actual huge BBW's, then you will find that she is just on the thick side :cool:

And I'll take her.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find a 10, but this is close enough. At least she doesn't look like a total wh0re like a lot of the pics I've seen in this thread. She needs to throw that coffee away. I fvcking hate coffee breath.

She is not too skinny and not too fat. Keeping that perfect middle zone will be difficult as she ages though. I can see why you say she was a ten. If she was latina, north african or turkish I would say perfect 10 lolol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I would rather have her than these petite, anorexic lookin b!tches you guys are on here ogling over.

If you compare her to these twigs being pictured on this thread, I guess she is huge.

But if you compare her to actual huge BBW's, then you will find that she is just on the thick side :cool:

And I'll take her.
Whatever works for you. No hate.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love to see what both of you look like since this one is a bunker buster to both of you..
I would barely notice her on the street. She doesn't stand out and again, she is fat, she is already too old. I wouldn't go on a date with her.

I like models, tall skinny, with beautiful face, Slavic ideally. Just look at the girl that I posted on the previous page.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the lady from the Safelite commercial. I post this woman not because I think she's a 10, but just to point something out. I'm sure she's too old for 90% of the guys here anyway. Anyway, she has a feature that I find interesting. Where the eye openings are flat on the bottom, with an arc on the top. As opposed to a more regular oval. I think it's a cute look.