Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see what everyone thinks is HB10, it should be interesting. Since attraction is genetic (i.e. what one person likes strongly another won't).

I'll post mine once I find it rofl.

Rules

Choose two pics, one real, one not! Then everyone can be satisfied :p

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do airbrushed maxim photos count? Or are we trying to keep it real? there must be rules, post starter! Or you will just get pics of Jessica Alba and Ravin Riley!

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Do airbrushed maxim photos count? Or are we trying to keep it real? there must be rules, post starter! Or you will just get pics of Jessica Alba and Ravin Riley!
How bout this: choose two pics, one real, one not! Then everyone can be satisfied right?? :D

We're looking at what other peoples tastes are which I find pretty interesting topic in and of itself.

Read for FREE!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure if I searched pics I could find one that's near a 10. For now let me just descibe what she'd look like: She'd look about 22 years old, 5'7 115 36C 22 36, toned and curvaceous , long hair (usually brunette but wouldn't have to be), a pretty face, clear skin, no tats.

I can't imagine anyone's 10 looking any different. Hmm a pic would help. Think a young Carmen Electra she would be almost a 10 looks wise in my book.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm sure if I searched pics I could find one that's near a 10. For now let me just descibe what she'd look like: .
Fantasy is not reality!!!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
It's not fantasy, if a guy thinks a certain girl is a 10 physically, then in reality she's that guys 10.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
ketostix said:
It's not fantasy, if a guy thinks a certain girl is a 10 physically, then in reality she's that guys 10.
YOU misinterpreted...what girls do you know personally . not TV Matrix hors that are fed to you!

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good rule.
You can name a celebrity or actress you think is a 10. But I would make it a rule that you have to post an actual girl that you've seen or met in the real world. Not someone with the perfect lighting and make up designed for the big screen.

But I do concur that Jessica Alba would be close to a 9 or 10.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blond girl in xdreamz post is hot. To make this thread interesting how about we only post pictures of girls we know or see.

The only issue is how to get the pictures. "Hey baby can I take your picture?"

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an HB 10 who you haven't slept with. The last point to half point is entirely based on sexual performance. It's one thing to have a Ferrari, but it if you have a Ferrari with a VW engine, it's not a Ferrari.

BTW every girl posted so far is no higher than a HB 8.5 by my standards. These girls are average compared with the girls in South Beach, Florida.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That does not make any sense, the better the sexual preformance the more she has had, the more she has had, the less attractive she is.