Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I would barely notice her on the street. She doesn't stand out and again, she is fat, she is already too old. I wouldn't go on a date with her.

I like models, tall skinny, with beautiful face, Slavic ideally. Just look at the girl that I posted on the previous page.
Good for you. Everyone has their prefs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would barely notice her on the street. She doesn't stand out and again, she is fat, she is already too old. I wouldn't go on a date with her.

I like models, tall skinny, with beautiful face, Slavic ideally. Just look at the girl that I posted on the previous page.
Sure ya do, I remember the first time I had a beer too!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has tranny bone structure, though i do think women with jawlines like that can look hot in a weird way, might be the novelty factor
See, that's why it's useless to show what you consider an attractive woman. It may be interesting from an anthropological perspective, but I don't select attractive people on their bone structure, I'm more interested in the mind behind the bone.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, that's why it's useless to show what you consider an attractive woman. It may be interesting from an anthropological perspective, but I don't select attractive people on their bone structure, I'm more interested in the mind behind the bone.
yeah this is 21 pages of personal opinions and counting...

it's like the guy who gets a gf and asks his buddy "whattya think, do you think she's hot?"

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve always found this thread and threads like it quite interesting, given I usually do not agree with most men’s ratings on physical attractiveness.

As the years drag on I have, however I’ve noticed a trend which is that “fakeness” is being more and more prized by younger men. Tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, impossibly done up hair, breast implants, Botox, filler, collagen, colored contacts, ridiculous clothing and so on.

Give me a girl straight out of the shower, air dried hair, a white tshirt, jeans and tennis shoes any day, or just in a towel.

Natural beauty over everything.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton you're a man of good taste, I'll be happy to oblige...

View attachment 12263
Need to see butt/hips too but looks good so far

Give me a girl straight out of the shower, air dried hair, a white tshirt, jeans and tennis shoes any day, or just in a towel.
Women don't really know how to be feminine and understated anymore. Always ridiculously weird and unnatural poses with clown yoga pants that hide their gut and make their ass look bigger. I do think women look better in good lingerie than fully naked though.

Sure but attraction informs how you view their personality and mind. Physical attraction is always first. No guy is interested in an ugly girl with a gifted mind (intimately that is).

I can become way more attracted to "mid" girls if they have a good personality but that doesn't mean I find them more physically attractive than an actual 10. This thread is really about what you consider "beautiful" or "sexy" in terms of sheer looks.

Bro tiktok? Any girl that posts on that platform cannot be a 10. But she's obviously very close to a 10 otherwise.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't the best pic of her (its a screenshot) but here's Jennifer Connelly on a hobby horse circa 1991

jconnelly hobby horse.jpg

In this music vid, (A Flock Of Seagulls) she is absolute fire

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It comes from their African DNA. Have you ever been to South Africa? The native Bantu women have the biggest natural hips and asses on the planet
South Africa specifically? Not familiar with Bantu women, no. I did go on a date with a west African woman and she had massive hips too but not quite that "hourglass" shape seen with other women, she was overall kind of just bulky in that region, wasn't a fan.