Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I disagree. Woman who are willing to change themselves for men they desire are more attractive
As well you are entitled to your own opinions.

But I must ask: are you attracted to women who genetically are not what they present themselves to be? Would you put a child in one?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If there is a 10, this would be it for me:

Just proves that attractiveness is subjective. She is sexier after the DEMOLISHED the competition. Hah

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not directed at anyone in particular. But my gut response here is, drooling over attractive women is pedestalization and setting yourself up to be a simp. She's either attractive enough that i wouldn't be ashamed of others thinking that i have sex with her. Or she's so unattractive to me that i would be embarrassed if anyone thought i was having sex with her. From there, status moves up/down with regards to what she can do and does that contributes to my mission.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As well you are entitled to your own opinions.

But I must ask: are you attracted to women who genetically are not what they present themselves to be? Would you put a child in one?
A woman’s mentality is also in her genetics. Few

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have had a thing for this actress Michelle Monaghan from both Source Code (2011) and Eagle Eye (2008). Something about the way she expresses herself makes her come across like a 10 with me.

There is something "down to earth" about the way she brings out her characters so you get this wierd "pretty but not pretentious" type of vibe.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just proves that attractiveness is subjective. She is sexier after the DEMOLISHED the competition. Hah
That soundtrack is hilarious. I don't rate women, but I understand why you'd consider her highly attractive.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Play a tuba, go to jail.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in 10s, no one is perfect. And this isn't even a pic, but take a look at this brief video and tell me there isn't a God:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't 'rate' women, but women are either attractive to me or not attractive to me.

These women are attractive to me:
Raquel Welch young 70s white open dress deep cleavage.jpeg
Jessica Biel sheer white crop top.jpeg
Debbie Harry Blondie nipple white shirt.jpeg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks eerily similar to one of my exes in this photo. And yes, my ex was also a nut job...though thankfully not nearly to the same degree haha
So she didn't defecate in your bed? That's a relief. :cool: