Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you answer when a woman asks you how many women you have had sex with?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you guys a question. Has a woman ever asked you this right before sex?

Has this question ever led to sex?
yes and yes

used the responses I provided

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should the sexually inexperienced guy say who obviously can't joke his way out of this question say? I think that is the kind of guy who a question like this would cripple...

I like the "I don't Kiss and tell" for that one.
Every time a woman has wondered about my sexual experience, when my answer made them think I was inexperienced they were turned off and when they imagined I was experienced they were turned on. Women in my experience want to imagine that you are popular with and have fvcked loads of women.

So what I settled on was being smooth, by giving vague non-answers dragged out until she projects her own imagination like she wants to.

Just say something like "uhhhh... well..." and shrug your shoulders. She'll prod for more. It doesn't matter what you say, just don't give any actual facts. For example "well... I've had sex" and grin. This process is failsafe because the whole point is to not think of any real answers, you can just keep going "yeah.. sure", or chuckle and nod, or whatever, regardless of whatever she says. Remember that she wants to project that you are more sexually experienced than even she is, that you're popular with and have fvcked countless women. She will eventually project just that, at which point you just smile and move on.

That's pretty much how I've done it.

Last edited:

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
“More than a few. Fewer than you think.”

I read that in a similar post a while back. Started using it. Helps to let the chick know your confident but not Patient Zero for some new STD.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been asked this a lot and I always say four or five, which seems to make them happy. The reality is far different but its honestly none of their fvcking business and since I'd never ask a woman that they don't really deserve an honest answer anyway

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
when a woman asked me this i told her it was ''100'' she was upset but she continue to talk to me , she was VERYY pretty dark skin african american girl fat ass and pretty face and very short like 5'2. at this time i had majorrrr status where i worked at ,every girl was talkin bout my ****.

but i had to move back to CA due to unforseen circumstances , istill wonder until this day how that would have been .... she actually started to pursue me mutually . it was a BEAUTIFUL ting my status carried me to my dream woman to be honest.

another woman i met too in apts while i stayed with my ex , i spit game got her number she stayed in next building in apts , we ****ed and she loved me but at that time i had to move to CA , so i lost on 2 chix mann.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what you want, just don't ever reveal the true number.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer "More than you" with a sly smile.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you answer when a woman asks you how many women you have had sex with?
You don't.

So many that I lost track when I was 7 years old.

How many raindrops did you count last time it rained?

How many women have YOU slept with??

Hopefully more than you!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just got asked the similar question from a girl I just banged last night earlier in the week after our first date a week and a half ago.
"How many other women are you talking or sleeping with?"

This is always a sign of high interest and I laughed as soon as I read it and replied "anywhere from 0 to 100 ;) " to which she replied "great lol". Never brought it up again and it didn't stop her from sucking my c0ck sideways for an hour last night hahaha

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this one fairly often. It's a stupid "girl" question so be a d*ick: start counting on your fingers, pause, look at her inquisitively, then ask to borrow her phone so you can use the calculator app because yours wore out. Then just burst out laughing and change the subject.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For older guys in particular a good answer is:

“Oh God. I have no idea...” like you’ve never really thought about it and it hasn’t really occurred to you as a “thing.” And you smile and move on or change the subject...

Or alternatively “Enough to know better” like this happens all the time (because for some men it DOES happen all the time...)

What this effectively communicates covertly is “Look, this is not a question you really want the answer to...so let’s move on...”

Like @ShePays said it’s ALL in the delivery. You could say you lost count after 50 or 150 or 500 or whatever. You deliver the response deftly you’ll get the same result, which squelches her asking about it further and shows you are an experienced man.

It’s the less or not very experienced men who get tripped up by this question.

A player is going to give an evasive or humorous answer off the cuff and move on like nothing happened.

I’ll add this...

You are better off to OWN it rather than downplay it. It makes you come off weaker to downplay it rather than to own it.

I use a variation of this to suss out underlying insecurity and/or intent in men... Ill tease them for being a player...and see how they respond. If a man downplays or denies being a player when he knows (and everybody knows) he is...he’s got some insecurity going on and/or he likes me more than he’s willing to let on. The completely IDGAF men own it without any qualification.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm often surprised by what couples decide to say and do to each other, even though poor judgment should no longer surprise. It's probably actually just disappointment. We seem to get stupider, as a species, with each technological advancement.

Some couples know the intimate details of each other's previous relationships, better than they know the details of their own children's lives. It's an unhealthy obsession, if you ask me, and ends nowhere good.

I don't think a man needs to be necessarily ashamed or embarrassed by his appeal to women, in order to play it down. If he overplays his downplaying, then, yes, that will come across as defensive, and may signify an insecurity. But, simply being nonchalantly oblivious or dismissive to the insinuation should be fine...unless a man's playboy reputation is part of his appeal to the girl in question.

If she won't let it drop, and is insistent, it's better to just drop her, and to walk away with your secrets, than to be berated into surrendering to the Cassandra Syndrome.
Agreed. I prefer a secure man who doesn’t back away from his sexual appeal.

Except for the very young (like teenaged) people or the very inexperienced (like the widow with 1 sexual partner) the whole count thing is moot. Nobody is a virgin after a while...especially attractive people.

But I’ve seen people, men & women both, who get unduly hung up on the number. Even in the older cohorts. It’s interesting.

I mean what is ok? For a man...for a woman?

I’ve seen widows and divorced people who never dated again & only ever had one sexual partner...so it’s academic really and generally goes nowhere good.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly the best thing to say is to claim you're a virgin. Lie. She'll know you're lying and not only will it i intrigue her, but she'll know you're lying and she won't care.