Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna wing for my incel bud im SF tonight

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute girl dancing solo. Try to get my bud to damce with her. But he wont. Grrrrrr!!!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute girl dancing solo. Try to get my bud to damce with her. But he wont. Grrrrrr!!!
Say "Look guy! I'm buying you a shot, you're gonna pound that biitch, and go over there and dance with her!"

Just like how females use alcohol as an excuse to fulfill their "slutty" desires, get him to use alcohol to fuel his bad game. Something to blame it on, to ease his ego.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "Look guy! I'm buying you a shot, you're gonna pound that biitch, and go over there and dance with her!"

Just like how females use alcohol as an excuse to fulfill their "slutty" desires, get him to use alcohol to fuel his bad game. Something to blame it on, to ease his ego.
He doesn’t drino. She’s wiggling & shaking her A$$ in my face & smiling at me. But my MF friend is ignoring it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wrew single. I’d destroy her. Getting tempted as she kreps wiggling & smiling at me. Tried tobget my bud un here. But her refused.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad state of American men. No guy approached her and she hung out by me ()me larping as a single guy). If I wete single I’d have been on that like white on rice.