"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

FB game help

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Just have the same chill approach you would in a club and in person.

"Hey you. I remember meeting you at a party a while back. How have you been?"

That's it. You can respond back according to how she responds to that. She isn't stupid and will take your message as your approach.

If she shows higher interest in her response (responds rather quickly once she reads it, seems upbeat that you messaged her, etc) continue the messaging.

If she gives you a very a short response, bail out. Leave it there and see if she picks the convo back up.

Simple is better in any approach.
Yeah that was my plan, small talk and see IL
I got the new year thing to make it even easier, sick atm can barely talk tonight..
If i feel better i will contact tomorrow.
Do i ask her out right away if i see High IL? or just wait a while?


I should not even sweat that ****, but 1st real approach in 12 year so dont want to screw thisa up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah that was my plan, small talk and see IL
I got the new year thing to make it even easier, sick atm can barely talk tonight..
If i feel better i will contact tomorrow.
Do i ask her out right away if i see High IL? or just wait a while?


I should not even sweat that ****, but 1st real approach in 12 year so dont want to screw thisa up.
Why do you care about "screwing up"? Your just being social. Some will talk others wont. As usual go off of HER interest levels.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I dont like my mindset right now
Yep ik afc af, thats lack of experience.,
So talk to someone else that you have no fear behind. Pedastal babe will degrade your confidence even more. Stick to females with an affinity.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So talk to someone else that you have no fear behind. Pedastal babe will degrade your confidence even more. Stick to females with an affinity.
Nah im smarter than that pedestal thing, but i am too anxious for my own good.
I do believe that my smv is higher than hers but i still find her attractive and i dont find that many women attractive.

Again prob lack of approach
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Nah im smarter than that pedestal thing, but i am too anxious for my own good.
I do believe that my smv is higher than hers but i still find her attractive and i dont find that many women attractive.

Again prob lack of approach
Get off that chick. We shouldn't be overthinking anyone. Your conversation needs to be fun. It doesnt have to be her. Talk to other babes.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
No need to think for something this simple.

The more you plan the more the likelihood of fvcking up.

Keep it simple because it is actually simple.

Get the number from ur buddy and call her up.
Creepy to get a call out of the blue from someone you barely know and they went the tunnel method to get your number.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I dont like my mindset right now
Yep ik afc af, thats lack of experience.,
Well then you have 2 options. Either go through enough women so you can get yourself in a better place before messaging her, or message her and realize that she is one of many women you will gain experience from and any individual win or loss isnt really important in the grand scheme of things.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Nah im smarter than that pedestal thing, but i am too anxious for my own good.
I do believe that my smv is higher than hers but i still find her attractive and i dont find that many women attractive.

Again prob lack of approach
Don't be so certain of that...pedastalizing can be done in many ways...some of which you might not even realize.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Creepy to get a call out of the blue from someone you barely know and they went the tunnel method to get your number.
OP mentioned he has high IL when they last met.

When I correctly read a woman's IL as being high then calling her up wouldn't be creepy. It would be viewed as the manly thing to do and an attractive trait.

It's only creepy for her when he calls her up repeatedly and she didn't show any interest to begin with.
 
Top