Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FB game help

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some help would be appreciated. probably a trivial situation.

This is my 1st try since getting back on the market, she is a friend of 1 of my best friend gf, met her about 6 month ago at party and she has showed some High IL. I was not available at the time so nothing more happened.

So after having a talk with said friend he told me i should get into contact with her, because it was her birthday so i had a reason to send her a DM

I send a fb request and she only accepted yesterday 5-6 days later, 5-6 days later seems like a indication of low interest but who knows.
She probably knows why i sent her a friend request.

How should i proceed now?
Was thinking of sending her a

- Happy 2019 new friend

Then try to see where her IL is at.

anymore advice?
This is not the kind of stuff i do, and id really like the get to know her better.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....i dont have FB but I'll give it a shot. My girl and my daughters are on FB at least once a day. My wife is far from being a social media *****, so based on her (my wife is relatively conservative with social media) I'd have to agree with your initial assessment, that she just doesn't have interest at this time. Trust your gut on this one.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much analysis, paralysis...who cares if she has high/low interest, make your move and find out. I'd much rather get a rejection than let it be a missed opportunity. A man does what he wants, he lets his intentions known without worrying about how the other person will take it, that's on them. You do you.

What was the DM exactly?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much analysis, paralysis...who cares if she has high/low interest, make your move and find out. I'd much rather get a rejection than let it be a missed opportunity. A man does what he wants, he lets his intentions known without worrying about how the other person will take it, that's on them. You do you.

What was the DM exactly?
Did not send anything yet.
But you are right about over analysis paralysis.

Ill be sending her a msg later today.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't post anything on her wall etc. Just a DM like 'Hey stranger/young-lady! Happy belated bday! It's been a while, how've you been?!' or something like that.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't post anything on her wall etc. Just a DM like 'Hey stranger/young-lady! Happy belated bday! It's been a while, how've you been?!' or something like that.
Not on her wall for sure, im not that clueless.

Her bday was on Chrismas day so it a bit late now will go for something similar but for the new year.
I like the young lady thing

Im really not good at approaching,i usually just wait until i get approach which is really not the best strategy.
Once on a date i do good.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back at her fb page she has no activity and no new friend accepted after i sent my request.
So maybe not a fb *****

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just get her number from your friend. Call her up and invite her out for something light, allow some space to get to know each other.

Then later you can decide if she amuses you enough to invite her out for dates.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really not good at approaching,i usually just wait until i get approach which is really not the best strategy.
It just takes practice like with most things in life. I think approaching or breaking the ice is hard when you fear rejection, you fear rejection usually because you think she's a higher SMV than you or if you start to imagine life with her already i.e. become infatuated/invested prematurely. We've all been there at some point. In my case, I changed my perspective to seeing rejection as something that frees me from thinking about her more than necessary.
You're a good looking dude and based on your posts you sound like a normal type of a guy so you shouldn't have any problems picking up 7/10 girls, may be even 8s so go out have fun and enjoy the learning experience along the way.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get her number from your friend. Call her up and invite her out for something light, allow some space to get to know each other.

Then later you can decide if she amuses you enough to invite her out for dates.
Her looks amuses me so far, not sure about her other attribute yet.

I have other sub-par options pick up 2 during the holiday vacation but i cba to do anything about it lacking motivation.
The FB one is an option i have motivation for, but that motivation is making me nervous and ik its not good.

I think for now DM is better, ill have more time to think about my anwsers.
im pretty sure i can get her out on a date but still nervous af so a phone call might not be best.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Her looks amuses me so far, not sure about her other attribute yet.

I have other sub-par options pick up 2 during the holiday vacation but i cba to do anything about it lacking motivation.
The FB one is an option i have motivation for, but that motivation is making me nervous and ik its not good.

I think for now DM is better, ill have more time to think about my anwsers.
im pretty sure i can get her out on a date but still nervous af so a phone call might not be best.
No need to think for something this simple.

The more you plan the more the likelihood of fvcking up.

Keep it simple because it is actually simple.

Get the number from ur buddy and call her up.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just takes practice like with most things in life. I think approaching or breaking the ice is hard when you fear rejection, you fear rejection usually because you think she's a higher SMV than you or if you start to imagine life with her already i.e. become infatuated/invested prematurely. We've all been there at some point. In my case, I changed my perspective to seeing rejection as something that frees me from thinking about her more than necessary.
You're a good looking dude and based on your posts you sound like a normal type of a guy so you shouldn't have any problems picking up 7/10 girls, may be even 8s so go out have fun and enjoy the learning experience along the way.
I actualy think im higher smv but that might just be my bias opinion.
Problem is theres not many women that i feel like i want to get to know better, tbh im not like Dave im not exactly looking for top smv.
Im looking for some attibute that i like

Anyway im finishing up some stuff i need to do and ill try my luck

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to think for something this simple.

The more you plan the more the likelihood of fvcking up.

Keep it simple because it is actually simple.

Get the number from ur buddy and call her up.
will call friend and see if he happened to have her digits

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not on her wall for sure, im not that clueless.

Her bday was on Chrismas day so it a bit late now will go for something similar but for the new year.
I like the young lady thing

Work on that approach, women like that. It gives them a picture of strong confidence and fearlessness. Every woman likes a guy with balls, it's extremely masculine for them and you can do it in such a way that you also come off sexy to them.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 1 girl shouldn't be much cause for concern. I ise social media to keep girls in my orbit but never sweat 1 because I'm chatting up 40. That abundance mentaility can help you out a sh*t ton

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No! Send her a fb msg that says you are hardly ever on fb, and ask for her number directly.

This I like
Was busy all day did not contact her yet.
She only accepted my request last night.

Anything wrong with waiting a few more days to contact her?
I caught the flu and im not sure if i ask her out when ill be able to meet.
So i might wait a day or 2 to know when im gonna feel better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. No rush. She might not even see the msg for a few days if she is not on fb much. Just don't be a FB AFC, where you love bomb a girl's page with attention just because they will be your fb friend.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. No rush. She might not even see the msg for a few days if she is not on fb much. Just don't be a FB AFC, where you love bomb a girl's page with attention just because they will be your fb friend.
hahah nah
I dont comment and i dont like her stuff too much validation

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just have the same chill approach you would in a club and in person.

"Hey you. I remember meeting you at a party a while back. How have you been?"

That's it. You can respond back according to how she responds to that. She isn't stupid and will take your message as your approach.

If she shows higher interest in her response (responds rather quickly once she reads it, seems upbeat that you messaged her, etc) continue the messaging.

If she gives you a very a short response, bail out. Leave it there and see if she picks the convo back up.

Simple is better in any approach.