Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FB game help

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have the same chill approach you would in a club and in person.

"Hey you. I remember meeting you at a party a while back. How have you been?"

That's it. You can respond back according to how she responds to that. She isn't stupid and will take your message as your approach.

If she shows higher interest in her response (responds rather quickly once she reads it, seems upbeat that you messaged her, etc) continue the messaging.

If she gives you a very a short response, bail out. Leave it there and see if she picks the convo back up.

Simple is better in any approach.
Yeah that was my plan, small talk and see IL
I got the new year thing to make it even easier, sick atm can barely talk tonight..
If i feel better i will contact tomorrow.
Do i ask her out right away if i see High IL? or just wait a while?

I should not even sweat that ****, but 1st real approach in 12 year so dont want to screw thisa up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was my plan, small talk and see IL
I got the new year thing to make it even easier, sick atm can barely talk tonight..
If i feel better i will contact tomorrow.
Do i ask her out right away if i see High IL? or just wait a while?

I should not even sweat that ****, but 1st real approach in 12 year so dont want to screw thisa up.
Why do you care about "screwing up"? Your just being social. Some will talk others wont. As usual go off of HER interest levels.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like my mindset right now
Yep ik afc af, thats lack of experience.,
So talk to someone else that you have no fear behind. Pedastal babe will degrade your confidence even more. Stick to females with an affinity.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So talk to someone else that you have no fear behind. Pedastal babe will degrade your confidence even more. Stick to females with an affinity.
Nah im smarter than that pedestal thing, but i am too anxious for my own good.
I do believe that my smv is higher than hers but i still find her attractive and i dont find that many women attractive.

Again prob lack of approach

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that my smv is higher than hers but i still find her attractive and i dont find that many women attractive.

Get off that chick. We shouldn't be overthinking anyone. Your conversation needs to be fun. It doesnt have to be her. Talk to other babes.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to think for something this simple.

The more you plan the more the likelihood of fvcking up.

Keep it simple because it is actually simple.

Get the number from ur buddy and call her up.
Creepy to get a call out of the blue from someone you barely know and they went the tunnel method to get your number.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like my mindset right now
Yep ik afc af, thats lack of experience.,
Well then you have 2 options. Either go through enough women so you can get yourself in a better place before messaging her, or message her and realize that she is one of many women you will gain experience from and any individual win or loss isnt really important in the grand scheme of things.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't be so certain of that...pedastalizing can be done in many ways...some of which you might not even realize.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Creepy to get a call out of the blue from someone you barely know and they went the tunnel method to get your number.
OP mentioned he has high IL when they last met.

When I correctly read a woman's IL as being high then calling her up wouldn't be creepy. It would be viewed as the manly thing to do and an attractive trait.

It's only creepy for her when he calls her up repeatedly and she didn't show any interest to begin with.