Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And avoid women with horses.
whats the reasons for this. I know a couple and wouldn't say there dad pays for anything, so theyre not spoilt in that sense?

is it a behaviour thing?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the reasons for this. I know a couple and wouldn't say there dad pays for anything, so theyre not spoilt in that sense?

is it a behaviour thing?
As a horse owner she is the leader in that relationship. Some guys can't deal with that. But as a whole, horse GIRLS tend to prioritize their horses over their men. I mean the horse is 1100 pounds of rippling muscle with a **** the diameter of a coke can and 12 inches long who love to cuddle. If you can't appreciate what a horse girl sees in her horse you will never understand them. If you aren't a horseman, stay the f away from horse girls.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
As a horse owner she is the leader in that relationship. Some guys can't deal with that. But as a whole, horse GIRLS tend to prioritize their horses over their men. I mean the horse is 1100 pounds of rippling muscle with a **** the diameter of a coke can and 12 inches long who love to cuddle. If you can't appreciate what a horse girl sees in her horse you will never understand them. If you aren't a horseman, stay the f away from horse girls.
LMAO, hilarious. I think you're right based on the horse girls I've met out in the midwest here. That's the married woman my former love was pining for. Smh.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a horse owner she is the leader in that relationship.
okay, a couple of them i know date total betas, probably explains why? they like controlling the relationship

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, a couple of them i know date total betas, probably explains why? they like controlling the relationship
They need the betas to provide them the finances needed to maintain the horses as they cost a fortune to upkeep. And if they don't have the beta males, then the woman in question has no money, in debt and forever trying to make ends meet. In other words, always struggling. And the roll on effect leads to craziness on a whole new level,

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will not make you happy if you are not already happy. You must make yourself happy. She is just the icing on a cake and should never be your entire life or reason for existence.
This is gold. By far the most important piece of advice that a man, no matter his age, should and must understands.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a horse owner she is the leader in that relationship. Some guys can't deal with that. But as a whole, horse GIRLS tend to prioritize their horses over their men.
Twice before I learned my lesson. Often I reminded her she is not the boss, stop asking me to feed the horses. Stop starting your sentences with the word "no". Me-I'm taking you to the movies , Her NO I'm shoeing a horse. Last straw was her asking me if I could pay a vet bill, I said sure went out to my truck and left for good! 2nd one was bossy, mean, masculine, frigid. Amazing how something so hot could be so cold. Not sure why she even liked men?

If I'm ever with another horse chick, she's riding side saddle..

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice before I learned my lesson. Often I reminded her she is not the boss, stop asking me to feed the horses. Stop starting your sentences with the word "no". Me-I'm taking you to the movies , Her NO I'm shoeing a horse. Last straw was her asking me if I could pay a vet bill, I said sure went out to my truck and left for good! 2nd one was bossy, mean, masculine, frigid. Amazing how something so hot could be so cold. Not sure why she even liked men?

If I'm ever with another horse chick, she's riding side saddle..
In terms of d!ck size, yours can never compare with that of a horse's.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, ever, EVER, take sh*t from a B*tch - And females aren't the only b*tches I'm referring to!

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a wet hole.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go abroad.

----------------------------------------
Anybody know what happened to Straight_Up?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect is everything. Seek respect from people above all else.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score