everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

jon87

tl;dr: The most precious thing you have in life is your time.

I guess the most important thing I read in my entire life is the topic of Rollo Tomassi about you been your own mental point of origin. The same when pook say that the focus must be on you and not in the girl. When you internalize that mindset you instantly create a aura of value, for example, when you aproach a new girl your mindset is not, "I must make she likes me," but, "Let's see if she is fun and I can have a good time", It creates that aloof male aura, and all the social problems go away, because you still don't know if she is worth your time. The aloof aura that comes with that mindset translate in all the things that you read in PUA stuff, and it will not only help with women, but in all areas of ones life.

Sorry for the bad english, it's not a language that I use frequently.

Have eyes to see YOUR own mistakes and weaknesses and improve yourself specially in those areas.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Put your work in. Yes, hit on babes if thin, young. attractive, and on top form SMV. More importantly, get your paper right. get a life, have your career/business life handled, hit the gym, keep healthy, be cultured, worldly, travel, and run game. GAME is all encompassing areas of life. Game is not running your health into the mud and chasing expired aesthetics into marriage or knocking up some soon to be fat hog only to play house with a woman in a moo moo.

Be a free thinker. Unplug from the Matrix. Go beyond your biology of spread the seed. Yes, get babes but, be in control of your life and destiny. Female nature is hypergamy on roids. She will leave for the bigger better prize. That is her battle and its a double edged sword. Our battle is spreading the seed, chasing women at the cost of our much larger goals, dreams, lifestyle.

Even top form SMV will crater at some point. Most women will be beyond that when she looks to lock it in. Female logic. Have a purpose and don't ever detour from it regardless of some hog looking to play house after her best years are done.

Every dog has his day. Bide your time. Handle your ****; that which is most important. Tomorrow is promised to nobody playboy. Live it up. The girl you would have put on the pedestal in your teens as a oneittus is fat as **** tomorrow, kids from different men, and more kills then you could imagine. Know your true NORTH. What would make this tragic life journey all worth the price of admission? Start here. Women are an aspect of life. Nothing more. Nothing less.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

XFORCE

Don Juan
If you've attracted a woman, she will start building an image of you in her mind. If you put yourself into her world too often during this period, the most likely outcome is that you disconfirm the fantasy image she's constructed and you disappoint her. Let her work on that fantasy by not always being around.
1000% TRUE

XFORCE

Don Juan
Faaaaaaaaaaaack! This's been written here for 10 years and I didn't know it.

I once asked my ex "What are your hobbies and passions?". She looked down and started crying.

The only passions I knew she had was watching TV, going to restaurant, travelling, shopping and reading books. Everything else she tried she just stopped doing it after about 1 month.
I went on a date and hobbies and passions came up. I had an endless list and all she could come up with was she likes playing with her dog, traveling (for work) and eating at restaurants. The end of this topic of conversation was punctuated with "you really make me feel like I'm boring."

You said it, honey. Not me :)

. The end of this topic of conversation was punctuated with "you really make me feel like I'm boring."

You said it, honey. Not me :)
HB: You really make me feel like I'm boring
LL: You are not boring today because you decided to spend your time with me. Wise choice! That makes up for most of your boring past.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Don't ever be an orbiter, and don't ever let a woman compromise your frame in order to gain social proof (or anything else for that matter).

All it takes is letting a few snarky comments slide from a female "friend" and suddenly you look like a b*tch and your self esteem gets destroyed.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
"everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women..."

Yes. Girls just wanna have fun.

What Cindy Lauper didn't said to you, is that YOU TOO must just wanna have fun. Have dreams, goals, have a life, and that doesn't include a woman. A woman should NEVER be the goal of your life. YOU, your happiness, fulfill your destiny and soul: that should be. Have fun. Have a life. Enjoy it. Be a great guy. Them, all of a sudden, you will have a lot of girls to choose, or, better, to FIGHT to be with you. To dream como true, you must, first of all, believe in you. Enjoy yourself. You too just wanna have fun.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Here's my advice:

Women are the least important aspect of your life (unless its your mother,wife,daughter) below your education, career, money, hobbies, mates, family (comes first)

That means women should fit into your life, around your schedule, around your frame.

I know the requirement is only one piece of advice, but another important tip is to always show that you are willing to walk away , and do it (very hard to do in reality I know) .

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!