Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Gold Tip Album

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anonymousguy said:
Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS Good female view on the Nice guy vs Jerk debate. I think this is the only article you'll ever need to read about it!
lol... the language filter ruined the link -- it's "heartless-bi'tches.com (without the apostrophe, duh). Click on the link and replace the stars up in the link box with "*****es"

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Docs, I remember seeing your pic of your gf, and honestly I was just being nice to you. She is like an HB 7.5 even though you said she was an HB9. If you don't believe me, you can even submit a picture of her on those rating websites and I'm sure that's what it would be close to.

The purpose of this thread is also kind of pointless. There is a thing called a "sort" that exists where a person can sort through ratings, views, replies; so there is no need for this to be here. This thread really should not be stickied.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Permission said:
Docs, I remember seeing your pic of your gf, and honestly I was just being nice to you. She is like an HB 7.5 even though you said she was an HB9. If you don't believe me, you can even submit a picture of her on those rating websites and I'm sure that's what it would be close to.
You're out to show the world you're right, and you're not. To YOU, she is a HB7.5, to me, I could care less what you can think. I like who I like, and your opinion of her really is irrevelent as a method of support. Where's your girlfriend anyways?

The purpose of this thread is also kind of pointless. There is a thing called a "sort" that exists where a person can sort through ratings, views, replies; so there is no need for this to be here. This thread really should not be stickied.-_-, you realize that maybe 4 of the posted material is Pook? He got 3..4...5 stars, but how come the other tips posted don't have stars? This thread is a means of discovering them. Sorry bud, but you got no basis again...
---

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
docs said:
You're out to show the world you're right, and you're not. To YOU, she is a HB7.5, to me, I could care less what you can think.
If you could care less then that means you care. lol
If you think she's an HB9 then that's all that really matters. Good for you for thinking that.

I like who I like, and your opinion of her really is irrevelent as a method of support.
I know so that's why I suggested that you could even put her picture up on a site to rate her. But as I said, as long as you think she is an HB9, then all the power to you.

This thread is a means of discovering them. Sorry bud, but you got no basis again...
If one person posts a link to some thread on here, what's the control factor in saying it's even a good thread?

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. I think it is good there's a sticky that will point out the good articles and weed out the bad articles. For people like me, that do not have a lot of time to read all the threads, this is a huge time saver.

Keep up the good work.