“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you see men with mail order brides?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Because I do, several times a week. It's always an older white guy with an ethnic Asian woman who is obviously not a native English speaker. I live in a small Midwestern town with hardly any Asian people. The woman is usually about 20 years younger. She'll be ok looking, not fat, not ugly but not super hot. They seem like happy couples.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yes in retirement and semi-retirement communities, or with native ethnic latin people with women from south America.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
I see pretty much the same thing, but Russian women as well. The Russian women are usually pretty decent looking.

A friend and I once picked up two Russian girls on our motorcycles. Both were married, out looking for attention. They both came to America thru dating services.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,472
Reaction score
2,956
Age
37
If one lives in any large metropolitan area in The Post-Industrial West, I'm confident that we encounter such couples more often than we recognize, even if they hook up online more than they do the mail

This isn't even getting into the increasing frequency of sugar daddies in our wealthiest enclaves
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,302
Reaction score
6,161
Until a few years go by and she understands she can get way better than the dude she married here, learns about divorce laws and then bounces on his ass.
Its mind-boggling how some men voluntarily "put all there chips on number 14" in order to get some mediocre p00sy from a third world country demon.

ANY woman can change her mind at ANY moment. The more you invest, the smaller the walls you're building to your own prison. No man walks away from a woman who he spent tens of thousands on just to have her being cranky and bored around the home...
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Because I do, several times a week. It's always an older white guy with an ethnic Asian woman who is obviously not a native English speaker. I live in a small Midwestern town with hardly any Asian people. The woman is usually about 20 years younger. She'll be ok looking, not fat, not ugly but not super hot. They seem like happy couples.
I see them all the time, but I know what I am looking at. The men all seem to be about my height. :mad: :mad:
 

plumber

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
837
does either the man or the woman in this case have a better option ? both have risk.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
151
Age
46
Not mail order brides. They're "passport bros". These guys likely visited foreign countries to go on dating vacations.

Most popular passport bro destinations are in southeast Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
 
Top