“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you see men with mail order brides?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,570
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Because I do, several times a week. It's always an older white guy with an ethnic Asian woman who is obviously not a native English speaker. I live in a small Midwestern town with hardly any Asian people. The woman is usually about 20 years younger. She'll be ok looking, not fat, not ugly but not super hot. They seem like happy couples.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,034
Reaction score
1,894
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yes in retirement and semi-retirement communities, or with native ethnic latin people with women from south America.
 
Top