"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Do you see men with mail order brides?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,570
Reaction score
6,347
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Because I do, several times a week. It's always an older white guy with an ethnic Asian woman who is obviously not a native English speaker. I live in a small Midwestern town with hardly any Asian people. The woman is usually about 20 years younger. She'll be ok looking, not fat, not ugly but not super hot. They seem like happy couples.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,034
Reaction score
1,894
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yes in retirement and semi-retirement communities, or with native ethnic latin people with women from south America.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,097
Until a few years go by and she understands she can get way better than the dude she married here, learns about divorce laws and then bounces on his ass.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,408
I see pretty much the same thing, but Russian women as well. The Russian women are usually pretty decent looking.

A friend and I once picked up two Russian girls on our motorcycles. Both were married, out looking for attention. They both came to America thru dating services.
 
Top