“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you see men with mail order brides?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,570
Reaction score
6,346
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Because I do, several times a week. It's always an older white guy with an ethnic Asian woman who is obviously not a native English speaker. I live in a small Midwestern town with hardly any Asian people. The woman is usually about 20 years younger. She'll be ok looking, not fat, not ugly but not super hot. They seem like happy couples.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,034
Reaction score
1,894
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yes in retirement and semi-retirement communities, or with native ethnic latin people with women from south America.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,096
Until a few years go by and she understands she can get way better than the dude she married here, learns about divorce laws and then bounces on his ass.
 
Top