Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 if my memory serves me right, you were laughing at this virus when news of it first came out and telling everyone on this forum about how your natural cures would stop this. Also I believe you have stated that you are into new age spirituality, so I have some advice that might help. Buy yourself more crystals and do some extra ancient chanting from the nearest mountain top.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Anyone who still thinks this is some joke only needs to put 2 and 2 together...China transparently released their cellphone subscriber count and it has dropped by 21 million since the beginning of 2020. Last year it grew during the January/February time period.

Unfortunately they didn't think to realize what they just announced without announcing it...

In China everything is linked to your cellphone...bank account, social security, health care...everything...you literally cannot survive there without one. So there is zero chance people just could have randomly decided to cancel. They can't.

Couple this with reports of Wuhan burning bodies 24/7 since January and other places having 10 mobile cremators that can burn up to 5 tons of medical waste and bodies each per day and its pretty obvious what has happened in China and the reports of a massive cover up are hard not to believe based on this data...

Unless 21 million people just randomly fell off the face of the earth for some other reason...Willing to bet their death toll is a whole lot higher than what they claim...as in thousands or tens of thousands of percent higher

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, not from the virus though. There are rumors of burning people alive (amongst other horrendous things...) so there is that. There’s also the fact that being in quarantine for so long means you go broke and can’t afford paying your phone bills.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually I noticed something today, keep in mind Im not a pretty boy in fact I look like an balcan mobster according to many I know.

Today I went to buy some grocery and the lower half of my face was covered while my nose and eyes were visible which makes me look even more of a thug, I kid you not I had girls in their 20s looking at the same way drunk girls at the club were used to when I was in my 20s myself.

I talking about strong eye contact and they bodies pointing at me.

Apparently the uncertainity and fear makes women more attracted toward men who shows better chances to survive in a hostile environment, I was dressed very poorly too.

I dont usually get those reactions unless Im wearing a suit and everything is in place.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy before my work closed down. He's a shrink.

Apparently people under stress shed their inhabitions. I asked why my dating prospects had improved. We had a good laugh.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Th
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
They are bored attention seekers as they know people can't meet up so will play games and lead you on ...lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
Sex is how women get their resources instinctively. Their automatic emotional revelations are telling them that there will be a shortage of resources in the near future, so those women who feel this way are gearing up for it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.
Come on guys stop marginalizing death. "21 million people isn't that much!"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just banged a plate last night, she came over and we went for a hike and then got carryout and took it back to my place.

Seeing the other plate tomorrow night for the first time in 2 weeks as she is coming over.

Just had an ex from 4 years ago reach out who has been single for a while and she is coming over early tomorrow afternoon for lunch...i really liked her but I was at a time when I was in full playboy mode banging 4 or 5 women and she wanted me all to herself and I said I wasn't ready for that and she stopped seeing me. I respected that a lot.

At a different place in my life right now and if things go well over the next while with her I might consider dropping the other plates.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys stop marginalizing death. "21 million people isn't that much!"
I am not downplaying it and it would actually be very, very sad news if 21 million people died in China. All I am saying is information is vague, we get the numbers from people who we don't know, we see no authopsies, there is a some very big smoke around this whole thing, but again, I am now mentally tired of discussing this topic. I will wait for it to pass, I haven't been sick with the flu more than 2-3 times combined my whole life, I am 100 km away from my parents and grandparents and I will not go see them for the time being and that's about it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything, but I've been quarantined for almost two weeks. OLD in my area is absolute trash, but I should probably reset my profiles so they're new.

Either way, I'm not meeting anyone until this is over. It's not worth the risk of catching the virus, especially with that new research that came out that says it messes with men's testosterone levels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a different plate come over last night and we got to talking about the situation and then started making out heavily and shirts came off, and at some point she started crying about everything that was happening with the coronavirus and hoe things have changed...I was like whoa...just told her things would be OK and she initiated making out with me again after a while, fingered her and made her cvm and she stroked my c0ck for a while but she didn't want to have sex...

Weird interaction with her...I wonder if this is making chicks go crazy haha

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
2 days ago, I started to message a girl after NC of 2 months. She lives in Bali. We're 400 miles apart. We've been "friends" for ages.

I stared by being nice and asked her about how she's doing lately. She started to give me obvious signals that she's so into me. She loved me but we never to get pass as friends.

She's from a very wealthy family and I'm not. She had some failed relationships. Some of her past boyfriends were after for her money or cheated on her. While I as her "friend", never used her for her money. Beside that, we have so many similarities.

So here's my theory on why it happened.

This coronavirus situation makes some of us more desperate. It's as if this is the end of everything. Her desperation makes her do whatever it takes to go and get the best man in her mind as hers. It's a live or death situation for her in her mind. If she's about to die, it's better to die with the best man around.

It might be a silly thing to do but sometimes women's logic is silly in men's logic.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.
This is a very solid theory. Not many men can handle crisis well. Only a handful of men really know how to lead even in a life or death situation.

Apparently the uncertainity and fear makes women more attracted toward men who shows better chances to survive in a hostile environment, I was dressed very poorly too.
It makes sense. Her basic instinct is driving her actions.

Based on these observations, I have to add to my own ideas of what women want in a man. It's not just about bravery. A brave man is a confident man. It's about bravery and how safe can a woman be with him. It's about how she and her (future) offspings can survive in these critical times.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
To say Elderberry is a "fad" is pretty ignorant considering it has numerous scientific studies and a well known Mechanism of Action against viruses, namely blocking the receptor which many viruses target to gain entry into human cells, not to mention many trials IN PEOPLE showing its effectiveness.

Here is one...plenty of others you can find all show the same thing, at least 20...its highly effective against many viruses because it prevents them from replicating.

Astaxanthin has been cited as being used effectively in people during the COVID-19 outbreak to tamp down the over release of inflammatory cytokine IL-6 which is the main reason people end up in the ICU, on ventilators or dead...the body basically ends up generating an over aggressive immune system response that kills them...Astaxanthin has been found to regulate the immune response to prevent this from happening in many cases..

Vitamin D is basically what controls your immune system regulation via gene expression and its strength along with your gut bacteria. Vitamin D allows for production of cathelicidin which is your bodies "seek and destroy" missile used by macrophages against infections. The more Vitamin D, the more cathelicidin, the more "shots" your body has to use. Vitamin D isn't a vitamin at all its actually a hormone.

And yes I know about needing Vitamin K2/A with high dose Vitamin D if you are taking it for a long time..short term you should be fine.

Once you educate yourself a little more so you can talk from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance we can have a better discussion.
What is a "long time" interpreted as to be taking D3 and why don't I see "vitamin A" in the supplement aisle or store?
Is any K2 good to start with?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mating environment in general has gotten worse during the pandemic era. Unattached guys going into March had a lot of plates fall off once lockdowns started. People with existing relationships and marriages often saw those crumble. There's been a lot of fear of human interaction and catching the Rona. None of it is good.