Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
End of the world they gonna fvck who they want.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish lol. I think it could speed up the biological clock thinking the world is ending.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

bcude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same could be seen after Trump got elected as president. There's FEAR and uncertainty and some kind of huge threat coming so the weaker gender is running to the strong men around them for protection and comfort.
There's also more boredom because of the isolation which increases attention-seeking behavior.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's about it, probably, @bcude . A mix of fear of uncertainty and attention seeking because of boredom.

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...I've noticed my plates are terrified and are afraid to leave the house for any reason...almost like with all the restrictions and paranoia they have gone into a depression

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rule zero panel discussion on this.

how do you go with it when you understand female nature?

beta bucks is of interest .sskanks removed poly off her bio on tinder.

let's plan a wedding .wait wut?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rule zero panel discussion on this.

how do you go with it when you understand female nature?

beta bucks is of interest .sskanks removed poly off her bio on tinder.

let's plan a wedding .wait wut?
Bro, I got no bucks to give to any woman, that's for sure so it's not that

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these women have been isolating like they're supposed to, of course they're going to more appreciate the social interactions that they do get to have.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which aspect in 80/20? That 20% doing 80% of the fvcking?
Exactly. Women aren’t lowering their standards of who to fvck, they’re just increasingly making it even easier for the top 20% they were always ****ing. Trust me, you’re about to see a baby boom and they’ll be Chad’s babies. Chad will be long gone though.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure women are more horny.... for masculine men in these times of fear and uncertainty. If you have a calming presence, you will stand out from a crowd.

Emotional unreactiveness doesn't mean you are unemotional. It just means you are so internally dominant that very little outside factors can affect your frame and internal state. It takes a lot for you to experience "state friction." Your emotional state is usually calm even in the midst of chaos.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional unreactiveness doesn't mean you are unemotional. It just means you are so internally dominant that very little outside factors can affect your frame and internal state. It takes a lot for you to experience "state friction."
Gospel. This is basically why chicks say they want a guy to open up more but then oftentimes get turned off when he does. They like the emotionality aspect of it because it’s relatable for them, and also bc they feel like you aren’t hiding anything either. Being unemotional though does make it seem like you are though, or that you just don’t care about them/love them, which I think they also want to feel like you do (although you never say it, you only show it via the way you hold them or whatever tf lol).

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be many things. maybe they are looking for some guy to take care of them. maybe they are really bored. maybe because everyone is afraid of going out and interacting with others, their OLD messages have dried up and they still need validation.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder servers must be feeling the corona

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And not just that, I also find other girls more easy to open up and sext/phone sex on Instagram and social media these days LOL