Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw @BackInTheGame78 if we take it seriously that 21 million people just died only from the virus (which is a very big IF), considering China has got a population of around 1,4 billion people, we would be looking at a death percentage of around 1 percent. I think it is even lower than that since no proper and accurate information is coming out of China anyways.
Come on guys stop marginalizing death. "21 million people isn't that much!"

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just banged a plate last night, she came over and we went for a hike and then got carryout and took it back to my place.

Seeing the other plate tomorrow night for the first time in 2 weeks as she is coming over.

Just had an ex from 4 years ago reach out who has been single for a while and she is coming over early tomorrow afternoon for lunch...i really liked her but I was at a time when I was in full playboy mode banging 4 or 5 women and she wanted me all to herself and I said I wasn't ready for that and she stopped seeing me. I respected that a lot.

At a different place in my life right now and if things go well over the next while with her I might consider dropping the other plates.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys stop marginalizing death. "21 million people isn't that much!"
I am not downplaying it and it would actually be very, very sad news if 21 million people died in China. All I am saying is information is vague, we get the numbers from people who we don't know, we see no authopsies, there is a some very big smoke around this whole thing, but again, I am now mentally tired of discussing this topic. I will wait for it to pass, I haven't been sick with the flu more than 2-3 times combined my whole life, I am 100 km away from my parents and grandparents and I will not go see them for the time being and that's about it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything, but I've been quarantined for almost two weeks. OLD in my area is absolute trash, but I should probably reset my profiles so they're new.

Either way, I'm not meeting anyone until this is over. It's not worth the risk of catching the virus, especially with that new research that came out that says it messes with men's testosterone levels.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything, but I've been quarantined for almost two weeks. OLD in my area is absolute trash, but I should probably reset my profiles so they're new.

Either way, I'm not meeting anyone until this is over. It's not worth the risk of catching the virus, especially with that new research that came out that says it messes with men's testosterone levels.
Lmao if I got it the last thing I’d be worried about is test and just get my ass fixed

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a different plate come over last night and we got to talking about the situation and then started making out heavily and shirts came off, and at some point she started crying about everything that was happening with the coronavirus and hoe things have changed...I was like whoa...just told her things would be OK and she initiated making out with me again after a while, fingered her and made her cvm and she stroked my c0ck for a while but she didn't want to have sex...

Weird interaction with her...I wonder if this is making chicks go crazy haha

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
2 days ago, I started to message a girl after NC of 2 months. She lives in Bali. We're 400 miles apart. We've been "friends" for ages.

I stared by being nice and asked her about how she's doing lately. She started to give me obvious signals that she's so into me. She loved me but we never to get pass as friends.

She's from a very wealthy family and I'm not. She had some failed relationships. Some of her past boyfriends were after for her money or cheated on her. While I as her "friend", never used her for her money. Beside that, we have so many similarities.

So here's my theory on why it happened.

This coronavirus situation makes some of us more desperate. It's as if this is the end of everything. Her desperation makes her do whatever it takes to go and get the best man in her mind as hers. It's a live or death situation for her in her mind. If she's about to die, it's better to die with the best man around.

It might be a silly thing to do but sometimes women's logic is silly in men's logic.

When sh1t gets scary chicks gravitate to men they think can deal with it, and they are immediately turned off by men they the think can't.
This is a very solid theory. Not many men can handle crisis well. Only a handful of men really know how to lead even in a life or death situation.

Apparently the uncertainity and fear makes women more attracted toward men who shows better chances to survive in a hostile environment, I was dressed very poorly too.
It makes sense. Her basic instinct is driving her actions.

Based on these observations, I have to add to my own ideas of what women want in a man. It's not just about bravery. A brave man is a confident man. It's about bravery and how safe can a woman be with him. It's about how she and her (future) offspings can survive in these critical times.